Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband (38475 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by LINSAR: 3:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Vyolet:
This is human behavior and never a woman behavior.
Most human feel superior once they earn more.
Most men are quick to throw their wives out of their house at a slight provocation.
Men cannot take half the things they dish out.

Did Funke Akindele not throw her husband out of her house?

A man is dominant and a woman is submissive (biblically).Once a woman has more money,she stops being submissive.('unbiblical').
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 4:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Olivertwist1985:
Confirm Truth, iam a living example since I open business for my wife and the business is doing well, I don't have a say in my family again, anything she said is the final. So I have filed for divorce in the court.
so sorry guy.it is well
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Oyolohi24: 4:45am On Jul 02, 2022
seanwilliam:
I know 99% won’t agree with you but you’re completely right .

Naturally women are hard to control and they don’t have self control ( biblically)..

Women, who don’t contribute anything to you , wey u Dey feed, cloth, and house self your brain is there and working well. You talk Dey give problem not to talk of the one wey Dey bring the most finance to table ..

Personally,
1. I can not marry a woman that’s richer than me.. never!. Par adventure she gets richer after we get married , then she must abide by my rules or out…

I can’t live in a house my wife owns or pays rent
I can’t use my wife car if I don’t own one
You have a good brain that reasons well . I do all these you have mentioned to avoid looking down on me as a man.

I can’t collect money from my wife to establish business , except it’s loan which I will ensure I pay back on or the stipulated date.
I can’t do joint business with my wife where we contribute 50/50… we must have separate businesses and contribute to family..

Anyway I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2022
LINSAR:

A man is dominant and a woman is submissive (biblically).Once a woman has more money,she stops being submissive.('unbiblical').

not everyone follows the bible, the behaviour has nothing to with being biblical, its human behaviour were power through money controls people

aka most men as breadwinners arevable to control wives due to the fact that most
women are dependants ( he who plays the piper calls the tune)

most men have been controlling women through being the breadwinner and women have been disabled both mentally and financially by this idea of " a man should look after me " hence when he starts to abuse you simply becoz you feel entitled to be looked after but if a woman was equally able to put money on the table, none of this hungry of power and control would be less becoz you equally value each other
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by bukolaademi001(f): 5:10am On Jul 02, 2022
This thread is full of insecure men who are scared of their women becoming more successful than them. They want you to lower your standards and your ambitions for them so you can be easy to manipulate and control. Same men that will still say "What do women bring to the table?" "Stop dating broke women". Confused set of human beings.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by bukolaademi001(f): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2022
LINSAR:

In essence what you are trying to say is "there's nothing wrong if he throws her out of the house simply because he's a man and he's dominant"

As a man, why will you move into a woman's house? Did you expect her to leave her house for him? Or if it was his house, do you think she would have thrown him out?
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by BatinHisoki: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2022
It's inevitable, I have seen more than once a woman is earning more than her husband she will misbehave. Just try to earn more than her if you're marrying career woman or marry the woman who's happy to be full time housewife
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by DaddyNimo(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2022
guobe:
I have a very close relation that refused his wife from working because he felt if she starts working and earning well she may nolonger regard him. Is it true that when women start having money they nolonger regard their husband.
He will soon die of too much pressure, let him continue
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by LINSAR: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2022
bukolaademi001:
In essence what you are trying to say is "there's nothing wrong if he throws her out of the house simply because he's a man and he's dominant"

As a man, why will you move into a woman's house? Did you expect her to leave her house for him? Or if it was his house, do you think she would have thrown him out?
Let's not complicate things.

Whoever packs into the house of another gets thrown out during separation.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by LINSAR: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2022
DaddyNimo:

He will soon die of too much pressure, let him continue

If you're not fit to enter marriage, don't enter.
A man is the sole provider and shouldn't concern himself with his wife's financial resources.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by LINSAR: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

not everyone follows the bible, the behaviour has nothing to with being biblical, its human behaviour were power through money controls people

aka most men as breadwinners arevable to control wives due to the fact that most
women are dependants ( he who plays the piper calls the tune)

most men have been controlling women through being the breadwinner and women have been disabled both mentally and financially by this idea of " a man should look after me " hence when he starts to abuse you simply becoz you feel entitled to be looked after but if a woman was equally able to put money on the table, none of this hungry of power and control would be less becoz you equally value each other

A woman having more money than her husband is different from a woman dropping money in the home.

If a woman if richer than her husband,she has to drop her ego and still be submissive.
But when a woman starts dropping money in the home, she and her husband are now equal.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by DaddyNimo(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2022
LINSAR:

If you're not fit to enter marriage, don't enter.
A man is the sole provider and shouldn't concern himself with his wife's financial resources.
You're mad very mad, sole provider kill you there
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Victorjerry68: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Very true
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by IAMPEDRO: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2022
But why our great mother Okonjo Iweala not misbehaving undermining her position.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Ten06(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2022
1Sharon:

There is something her husband was not doing. He allowed another man break his home.

The thing her husband is not doing is that the husband is not giving her the amount of money the yahoo boy is giving to her.
I know she will soon end up dead with her body parts missing, that is the trademark of yahoo boys
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by petroldollar: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Skullano:

I'm into sells of plumbing materials..
Thank you.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2022
petzhy:
Getting more money than your wife don't guarantee that she can't misbehave. Elonmusk is very capable financially, yet divorced three times. Likewise Okonjo Iweala is at the peak of her career, yet doesn't get ride of her husband. Let always pray to make right choice when we marry. No matter how rich your wife is than you, if she can submit, then you have no problem with the marriage.
In the case billionaires like Elon they mostly misbehave just to be Rich and explore more dicks.. since the man most give them have his wealth in the West, and she knows you are still together because you have a kid.. that's why western don't want to marry
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
RillJ:
As true as that can be, I would certainly my wife to have as much more as legally possible.

Most women do not have regards for their husband one way of the other, and that's irrespective of the financial position.
If the man has more money but not strong (not bully plz) some wives would disregard such a man a million times over
If a man has more money but is impaired or weakened by ailment or age, some wives would go full throttle on disregard drive
If a man has more, is heathy, strong willed and all that, some wives would roughshod in disregarding the hapless husband.

Las las, the wan wey no go regard no go ever regard. She may lie low for a while but sooner than later the true color go show!
Very stupid gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2022
OmoOshodi:
Unless the man is a sex god......woman will not regard him again.

That gender that bleeds monthly...it's only viable prick that humbles them
I agree with this 100% because I have tried it
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Skullano(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
petroldollar:
Thank you.

And why do you ask?.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by petroldollar: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Skullano:

And why do you ask?.
I am thinking of the best business possible to go into. So, a times I might just ask random questions like this one.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
InfinityFabric:

With all the information we have in 2022 ?
Use some of that money to buy Rational Male series and you'll understand. Women are the absolute easiest. It took me 3 years+ of constant detox of the go we've fed since little.
I read that book but it doesn't make sense to me, like what ubunja said
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Very stupid gender
you fon vex lol

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
18wheeler:
It depends on the individual. I know a couple in Kaduna. Wife works with the. Nigeria Shippers Council, husband was managing an event center. We visited the family during the last Christmas holidays when we got to know the husband lost his job since 2020 during the lockdown wahala. Wife had been running the family, paying kids fees and even completed the house they were building. They had even parked into the house before Christmas. This woman even gave the husband monthly cash allowance to hang out with his friends so they won’t notice the impact of the job loss on him. We just opened our mouths in awe when the husband told us this. We were actually there to settle some marital issues between the man’s wife’s sister and her husband who is my friend. You never notice any disregard from the wife towards the husband if you were not told and this man hasn’t earned a dime of his own for about two years.
He is extremely lucky

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Ykc2:
There is no 2 ways about it,is worst in nigeria ,to marry already made lady when you don't have as a man is not easy,even your children will later understand mummy is the one paying the bills ,in Northern Nigeria their women preferred to become a 4th wife to a very rich man than to marry from a poor family,a very rich lady in nigeria don't marry they buy husband as soon as she got children from you she may decides to send you away from her house,if I lie check by your self
Where can I get such women
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by amarulabae(f): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
It is the bitter truth, because in this present life, apart from money, men has nothing to hold on to and control a woman.
So when a woman has so much money, she can’t be controlled any longer.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by InfinityFabric: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I read that book but it doesn't make sense to me, like what ubunja said
You're down bad man.
My condolences in advance.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by codeigniter(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Only an insecure and lazy man would reason like that.

A working wife should bring two things to a reasonable man;

1 financial support in the home
2 A challenge and motivation for a man to work harder to increase his source and level of income

I understand that kind of man won’t like to marry an intelligent lady cos he won’t be able to handle her and think she may be egoistic but a “sit-down-there” kinda woman.

This kinda man will spend all his last kobo on his daughter(s) to be successful in life and be happy that a man isn’t allowing her to utilise the potential she has?

Moreover, don’t some men think of what their daughter(s) will inherit from their mothers after turning their wives to a dummy.

You can make Ur point without playing the daughter card
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
NoToPile:
All these threads sef

Provide fully - lailai
Wife is working now makes more money - trouble.

I don't even understand what the problem is exactly.
It's the battle of the sexes. Women want to be equal with men but don't want to be treated and dealt same as men. It's a part of evolution...they say being woke and the powers that be are making sure it gets worse. Men are being turned to sissies while women are empowered. The goal is to destroy the relevance of the family unit as we know it by legalizing all forms of other union like same sex, humans and animals, and frustrating everyone out of the old belief systems.. its getting stronger by the day. Now no one really values true marriage or its tenets. We are all gradually being controlled towards the one goal to take us very very far away from the creator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by LINSAR: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
DaddyNimo:

You're mad very mad, sole provider kill you there

This isn't necessary at all!

There is nothing wrong if you share bills with your wife.But you mustn't expect her to submit herself to you.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by DaddyNimo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
LINSAR:

This isn't necessary at all!

There is nothing wrong if you share bills with your wife.But you mustn't expect her to submit herself to you.
Shut up and stop mentioning my post,
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Skullano(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
petroldollar:
I am thinking of the best business possible to go into. So, a times I might just ask random questions like this one.

Go into a business you have passion for all the time, it will make you put effort to make it grow everyday no matter how little it is..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.