Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband (38474 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Mariangeles(f): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Skullano:

Go into a business you have passion for all the time, it will make you put effort to make it grow everyday no matter how little it is..

Are you passionate about plumbing and plumbing materials? cheesy
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by OvertheTop(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Plus the mood swings to manipulate and frustrate him the more..

Occasionally shouting at him at any little provocation and the regular "Ozu Nwoke" tag.. grin grin grin..

Man is vegetable without money I swear.. grin grin

May God keep blessing o..Insult full everywhere for this country.

A swear!!
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Skullano(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Are you passionate about plumbing and plumbing materials? cheesy

100% cos i studied Geology and I loved Hydro- Geology like no man's business so when I looked for work even after doing safety courses to back up certificate, I had to go into a business that will always make me work with water and am not regretting it for one day.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Mariangeles(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Skullano:

100% cos i studied Geology and I loved Hydro- Geology like no man's business so when I looked for work even after doing safety courses to back up certificate, I had to go into a business that will always make me work with water and am not regretting it for one day.

That is awesome.
It's good to discover what one's passion is.
Who woulda thought that someone would be passionate about works that have to do water.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Zenithphil8368: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
very true but not to all women and here is the difference btw an OBEDIENT woman & a SUBMISSIVE woman. an Obedient woman will love and respect you because of the financial gains & when she tells you she loves you she does that out of hunger, she loves you for the provisions and gift and not you, she tolerates all your excesses and never really loves you for who you are but what you give her (Financial gains & gifts) and as long as it keeps coming from you she will stay & tolerate you. But when a Submissive woman tells you she loves you, she actually does and its coming out from her heart not from an empty stomach, she will love and respect you not for what u gave her or what u intend to but she loves you for you. An Obedient woman is a potential bitch because when your resources finish she is gone 2 the next available provider but a Submissive woman is a potential wife and a resourceful woman. without you she is incomplete and jst want YOU in her life. that kind love na final. if na me my wife starts misbehaving because she don dey get money pass me i go leave her & go tell God thank you because e don open ur eyes to all her fallacies. I av dated broke ladies & also rich ladies, this broke ladies aint loyal at all & the rich ones are afraid that you are after for their money vice versa .Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Skullano(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

That is awesome.
It's good to discover what one's passion is.
Who woulda thought that someone would be passionate about works that have to do water.

Water no get enemy oooh so anything way concern am dey flow wella as long as you are truthful and honest.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by LINSAR: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Shut up and stop mentioning my post,

This one no get brain capacity to engage in intellectual conversation oh.
He quickly use insult port am! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by dosage150(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Munzy14:

E don reach that level? cheesy
We men see it as our responsibility to give our spouse even when they have, but woman will see it as a favour, no matter how she claim to understand to support you,

once in a while she will let out the pride

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
dosage150:
We men see it as our responsibility to give our spouse even when they have, but woman will see it as a favour, no matter how she claim to understand to support you,

onece in a while she will let out the prideso
so true .not easy for men but God will always guide and protect us.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
dosage150:

once in a while she will let out the pride
Yea..Nature made a man a provider..

Provision is the responsibility.

And if you look at it in that sense, true true na favour. cheesy Favour obtained from the lord of which not all married men will.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by dosage150(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Munzy14:

And if you look at it in that sense, true true na favour. cheesy Favour obtained from the lord of which not all married men will.
You are right

A favour indeed, it takes only grace of God to withstand their attitude atimes, they can't hide it forever,never
Once in a while their head go touch

My woman is financially stable with her Business
My trick is
1) Never to expect anything from her
2) Pay her back if there's anything need that I collected money from her
3) Appreciate the little one I have and contended with it, that is my million and treasure

Then do little I can for her with no excuses

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2022
dosage150:
You are right

A favour indeed, it takes only grace of God to withstand their attitude atimes, they can't hide it forever,never
Once in a while their head go touch

My woman is financially stable with her Business
My trick is
1) Never to expect anything from her
2) Pay her back if there's anything need that I collected money from her
3) Appreciate the little one I have and contended with it, that is my million and treasure

Then do little I can for her with no excuses

That's just the best way out
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by bepositive11: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
It depends on the character of the woman. A woman who has no regard for a man will always have no regard for the man. If she has regard for him when he has money, that regard that she has is for his money not for him. When the money goes, her regard for him will also go

Look for a woman who had regard for you whether or not you have money

guobe:
I have a very close relation that refused his wife from working because he felt if she starts working and earning well she may nolonger regard him. Is it true that when women start having money they nolonger regard their husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
bepositive11:
It depends on the character of the woman. A woman who has no regard for a man will always have no regard for the man. If she has regard for him when he has money, that regard that she has is for his money not for him. When the money goes, her regard for him will also go

Look for a woman who had regard for you whether or not you have money
What if she pretends before the marriage and changes character when married.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hidaya24:
It's natural. Women will definitely not value their men once they earn more than them. You'll no longer have authority in the house.

My female colleague in the office is my director and he gives her money and contract so much. Infact she's his PA and they're getting laid together. Any time I ask this girl about her husband, she'll say abeg leave that useless good for nothing man. That's when I got afraid to let my wife work. I remember when my wife was also on N Power salary and also teaching, I was yet to be captured by government to start earning salary. I knew what I faced from her. But now she resigned teaching and has been disengaged by npower. She has mellowed down.

The best is for them to work but they should earn less than you.
Very stupid gender WHO can't think straight I don't know why created women to be so stupid

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Very stupid gender WHO can't think straight I don't know why created women to be so stupid
lol oga don vex.They need reorientation to know that money is not everything in life.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Munzy14:

not really

both men and women are providers but industrilazion changed few things were women got attracted to moving into towns were is less labour work
eg no more going to fetch water firewood etc (there is running water and electriicity)

before industrilazion it was every men dream
marry an able body woman who is able to fetch water firewood etc. meaning women did their part providing

if you go to the village you will see that happening to day wereby there is division of labour/provision by gender whereby eg women are the ones who grow certain vegetables eg were i came from its usually women who grow groundnuts and are the one who process it into peanut butter

with coming of industrilazion in town, women lost their role as providers due to not having free land in towns to grow few things for the family eventually they became full dependanrlt on men

since then men took advantage in controlling and abusing women, now some women are just reacting or acting to the same way men treat women

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

not really

both men and women are providers but industrilazion changed few things were women got attracted to moving into towns were is less labour work
eg no more going to fetch water firewood etc (there is running water and electriicity)

before industrilazion it was every men dream
marry an able body woman who is able to fetch water firewood etc. meaning women did their part providing

if you go to the village you will see that happening to day wereby there is division of labour/provision by gender whereby eg women are the ones who grow certain vegetables eg were i came from its usually women who grow groundnuts and are the one who process it into peanut butter

with coming of industrilazion in town, women lost their role as providers due to not having free land in towns to grow few things for the family eventually they became full dependanrlt on men

since then men took advantage in controlling and abusing women, now some women are just reacting or acting to the same way men treat women
Nice intelligent perspective. Quite educative.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2022
guobe:
Nice intelligent perspective. Quite educative.

thank you

industrilazation changed alot of things in african society
eg men left villages to work in towns this was the 1st break up of an african family. men lived in single rooms were not allowed to bringover his wife and kids.

Women were the same not allowed to bringover their husbands hence, those men and women ended up dating or marrying, hubby ends up with two families one in town and one in the village

Those women in village got charmed by men who worked in towns (village life is not easy) but life in town is much easier and that was the beginining our women being totally
dependant on men, yes life was much easier compared to rural but this opened up a cain of worms. men started to control women as he is the sole provider worse as most african
culture men are the ones who pay bride price and he is also the solen provider ( he now has total control)

Aslong the lines women got entitlement to be looked after than to be also providers like their village counterparts. Years later women are starting to wake up and also acting like men (abusing the role of being a sole/provider)

Men now feel that if she works and earn more than him she will turn against him becoz truelly he knows he has been abusing his position as the sole provider

most women are trying to correct the mistakes of thier mothers over their own husbands, worse part is that some women try to cottect such over a man who is not abusive and controllingn. The woman would be acting in anger of her own mum was treated and she doesnt want history to repeat its self on her

Most men cry foul when women act the same bad way as them but if men had acted good in the begining our women would act the same way (being good)

the reason we pay bride price (long ago ) was based on estimation on lost income/production from person leaving the family aka the girl who becames someone's wfe and she would increase income/production to her new family,lTherefore they understoo that a woman is a provider in her own right

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

thank you

industrilazation changed alot of things in african society
eg men left villages to work in towns this was the 1st break up of an african family. men lived in single rooms were not allowed to bringover his wife and kids.

Women were the same not allowed to bringover their husbands hence, those men and women ended up dating or marrying, hubby ends up with two families one in town and one in the village

Those women in village got charmed by men who worked in towns (village life is not easy) but life in town is much easier and that was the beginining our women being totally
dependant on men, yes life was much easier compared to rural but this opened up a cain of worms. men started to control women as he is the sole provider worse as most african
culture men are the ones who pay bride price and he is also the solen provider ( he now has total control)

Aslong the lines women got entitlement to be looked after than to be also providers like their village counterparts. Years later women are starting to wake up and also acting like men (abusing the role of being a sole/provider)

Men now feel that if she works and earn more than him she will turn against him becoz truelly he knows he has been abusing his position as the sole provider

most women are trying to correct the mistakes of thier mothers over their own husbands, worse part is that some women try to cottect such over a man who is not abusive and controllingn. The woman would be acting in anger of her own mum was treated and she doesnt want history to repeat its self on her

Most men cry foul when women act the same bad way as them but if men had acted good in the begining our women would act the same way (being good)

the reason we pay bride price (long ago ) was based on estimation on lost income/production from person leaving the family aka the girl who becames someone's wfe and she would increase income/production to her new family,lTherefore they understoo that a woman is a provider in her own right

Nice one ,you nailed it
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by bepositive11: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=114425422][/quote]

You can always see glimpses of red flags. No one can pretend 24/7

Know what signs to look for. Know what questions to ask. Pay close attention to the kinds of people she surrounds herself with
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by PumpumPrince: 4:29am On Jul 24, 2022
wany:

Know this today and know peace. undecided

helo please can u spek English becuz my millionaire uncle is looking fora beautiful women who can do house girl work for N15,000 a months cash..bedroom ,mattress, linen pyjamas including...u want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.