Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Guys Should I Send Her Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should I Send Her Money? (1867 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Hypnotise: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you know wetin dey all this girls account ehn you will indeed be flabbergasted

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Rickmann: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
My people this might sound stupid, okay but lemme just burst the matter out. So I have this female friend we met just ones a few months back, she billed me on our first day of meeting and when I didn't turn up she blocked me, fast forward to months later I got a new Sim and we started chatting again I didn't know it was her tho till I later remembered I confronted her we argued and she said she was going through emotional issues that she didn't know what I wanted from her so she made that move to scare me off, she later apologized and we started getting along. She told me she was in Lagos but few days ago she called me and said I should come online she has something to tell me, she started by apologizing for lying to me that she is in lagos meanwhile she is in pH
She said she had accommodation issues so she had to leave Lagos to pH to stay with her mom and that she will like to come back to lag and get a job that offers accommodation that I should help her with a job and money for transport. I told her she can't stay in my place ( I use lamba cover that side up) cause I'm not ready to share my house with a girl I barely know, what if she isn't my type of girl,what if I'm disappointed with everything I wouldn't have the heart to trow her out. Anyways we concluded, and I said I will help her with transport and a job but she will have to look for where to stay till she gets the job, she said she will talk to her Friend, yesterday was 30th this girl sent me screenshot of her conversation with her friend accepting her to come over the date on the screenshot was 26th.. I acted like I didn't notice. I'm just confused if I should help her, tho I don't love her or fancy her that much.. And in this life I've wasted a lot of money on women some don't talk to me, some blocked me, some just act like we don't even know or we never had anything between us ( I fear woman I swear) for like 1/half year now I've decided not to go into any relationship or love any woman I just do hookups twice a month and focus on my work.. It gives me more peace of mind and happiness I swear.. Now this girl is telling me she wants us to build a future together. Should I go ahead and help her or I should just ignore her? Could this be how God wants to give me a future wife? I'm just confused cause if this is fate I might trow it away over doubt and previous disappointments. Guys I need your opinion cause between today and money I want to send her money to come to lag.

Why do people seek help on issues they can solve themselves?
Can't you see she is manipulating you?
Can't you see everything is built on lies?
Re: Guys Should I Send Her Money? by Bouncing2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
One thing i hates so much is telling me LIES..
I may forgive your cheating ass but i can't deal with lies...

So baba,,shun that bitch!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Explain This Irony About Nigerian Girls? / Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl / Why Is Marriage Ceremony So Scarce In Nigeria These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.