Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix (47637 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Thank you for watching. Naija go get there one day!

wumi2017:
Chai Omo see better road,, everywhere just dey clean ,,,true true cleaniness is next to godliness

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2022
I was the person talking about your Uruguayan friends on YouTube..lol. I've heard a lot about the Bellagio hotel, seen it in movies also. What you are doing here is nice. Thank you.
naijamanyoutube:
Inside the Bellagio hotel, and Paris hotel.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Thank you for watching and also for commenting on my videos, I appreciate it.

Light999333:
I was the person talking about your Uruguayan friends on YouTube..lol. I've heard a lot about the Bellagio hotel, seen it in movies also. What you are doing here is nice. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by kindklemz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Great thread you've got here.
It's been long I read such an interesting thread.
I have subscribed to your YouTube Channel and commented on one of your videos.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thank you for the support.

kindklemz:
Great thread you've got here.
It's been long I read such an interesting thread.
I have subscribed to your YouTube Channel and commented on one of your videos.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
When I lived in Colorado, me and my friend Bonny from Kenya went to some nice shows.

We went to two concerts at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado. My friend was nice enough to pay for both of us. I’m a lucky guy.

Some of the artists were Snoop Dog, Nas, KRS 1, Tech N9ne, Busta Rhymes, Joe Budden, Damian Marley, Ice Cube, The Roots, House of Pain, M.O.P., Raekwon.

Here are some photos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
More photos. Snoop Dog performing.

My friend Bonny too like women! Lol

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
My friend got a pic with Joe Budden.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
KRS 1 doing his thing!

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
GZA from the Wu-Tang Clan.

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Talib Kweli

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by femijay8271(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Talib Kweli

See my Dawgs them...
Talib Kweli
UGK
LIL KEKE
SLIM THUG
Z-RO
PAUL WALL
MIKE JONES
TRAE THA TRUTH
SCARFACE ETC.
WITHOUT FORGETTING TDE CREW... TOP DAWG ENT....JAY ROCK, AB-SOUL, SZA, RASHAD, KENDRICK LEMAR, SCHOOLBOY Q... Bless me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
I got a photo with Tech N9ne. He was chill.

5 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
More photos.

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Which of these artists do you like?
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
See me wey been dey think say you no know watsup grin. Na today I know say you be bad man cool

*modified*
Even your friend sef wey wear eyeglass like scientist him own sef no good. cool

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Nas is my favorite but I guess you didn't snap him
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by femijay8271(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Felixamos:
See me wey been dey think say you no know watsup grin. Na today I know say you be bad man cool

*modified*

D guy abi na baba sabi ooo

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Great list! Ride on brother!

femijay8271:

See my Dawgs them...
Talib Kweli
UGK
LIL KEKE
SLIM THUG
Z-RO
PAUL WALL
MIKE JONES
TRAE THA TRUTH
SCARFACE ETC.
WITHOUT FORGETTING TDE CREW... TOP DAWG ENT....JAY ROCK, AB-SOUL, SZA, RASHAD, KENDRICK LEMAR, SCHOOLBOY Q... Bless me
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Bad man how? lol

Felixamos:

*modified*
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Nas is there now, shine your eyes! I will attach it again.

When I get home I will find more of him to upload.

Felixamos:

Nas is my favorite but I guess you didn't snap him

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Wetin I sabi? lol

You can call me guy, I no be baba o! I no get kids anywhere o! My pull out game is top notch! lol

femijay8271:

D guy abi na baba sabi ooo

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 11, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Nas is there now, shine your eyes! I will attach it again.

When I get home I will find more of him to upload.

Yeah I don see am

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by carbonado(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
......Nas....when was this, seems like the early 2000s.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Pablo9090: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Photos with some Uruguayan friends.

Seriously Op, you really enjoyed your youth, this is more than what an average youth needs here in Naija , am stucked in a wheel of going to market everyday , trying to convince ppl to buy from me , repeating the process till one dies, no mind haters , you are doing absolutely good

10 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
You are right, it was 2009.

carbonado:
......Nas....when was this, seems like the early 2000s.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I think a little of both is best to shape one for the future. As a kid I sold salt, ground nuts, clothes, and some other stuff on the streets of Oshodi. So years from now you might be in a better and happier place.
Pablo9090:

Seriously Op, you really enjoyed your youth, this is more than what an average youth needs here in Naija , am stucked in a wheel of going to market everyday , trying to convince ppl to buy from me , repeating the process till one dies, no mind haters , you are doing absolutely good

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Glocal1: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
It's not Dominica Republic o! Na just Dominica.

Dominican Republic na another country o!

If my YouTube subscriber become big, I go go there go gather information for my Japa associates. lol
So that you guys will know if it's worth spending money to go there. Those countries, once you get their papers,
you can travel to a lot more countries visa free. You just need to be able to survive there long enough to get their papers.

Thanks for the correction sir.
I will research about the 2 countries.

Please continue the immigration story to the Netherlands and US especially.

Thanks.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
You are welcome.

The story will continue.

Glocal1:
Thanks for the correction sir.
I will research about the 2 countries.

Please continue the immigration story to the Netherlands and US especially.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by imran90(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
I want to be like you when I grow up grin grin
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thank you for the compliment, but you will be better o!

imran90:
I want to be like you when I grow up grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) / 6 Strong Reasons Why Nigerians In The UK Are So 'stingy' / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.