Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix (47658 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Ollie landed, then rode into the sunset!

Thank you guys for viewing! Have a great day!

9 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by olioxx(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Could this the next big travel thread after DanielHouston's?
naijamanyoutube please keep it going, I am following steady steady.
I can actually believe stories here, due to the fact that you know fellow nairalanders in diaspora.

Fahdiga:
Daniel Houston's was the best ever detailed travel diary on nairaland. So bad that wicked people decided to ruin it by unnecessary bickering.
Yes you can say that again. I like to call his thread "The Definitive Guide to Travelling to Germany"

7 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
This is what I got. I for share with una, but I was eating as I was posting,
the thing come finish o!

grin grin grin
You're very funny.

The pictures are nice.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Popping an Ollie(skateboard term for making the board go up) into a ramp.

Do you have a video of the skateboarding?
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank you for following o! Abeg also subscribe for my YouTube channel here! I will appreciate it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaIt5miXEI0

cc olioxx

olioxx:
I can actually believe stories here, due to the fact that you know fellow nairalanders in diaspora.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank you for your compliments.

You can watch me skateboard here, and please don't forget to subscribe on my YouTube channel.
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2p3JAuKeE8

Studymore123:

Do you have a video of the skateboarding?

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by error4040: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oya okada Drop me here! undecided

Wetin de happen for here ?

Lol I don book backsit to enjoy the ride

Naijaman
RIDE ON!!! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by femijay8271(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I left and headed to the field for the game.

Fine man... I get one grandma wey dey find handsome yungman... Are u available grin sha dont tell her no
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
I would say yes, but she’s not looking for an old grandpa, like somebody call me for this thread. Lol

Handsome young men full everywhere o!

femijay8271:

Fine man... I get one grandma wey dey find handsome yungman... Are u available grin sha dont tell her no

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank you my brother, the real ride is about to begin.

Please make sure to subscribe for my YouTube o! I dey happy as the number dey increase small small. grin

error4040:
Oya okada Drop me here! undecided

Wetin de happen for here ?

Lol I don book backsit to enjoy the ride

Naijaman
RIDE ON!!! cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by femijay8271(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I would say yes, but she’s not looking for an old grandpa, like somebody call me for this thread. Lol

Handsome young men full everywhere o!

I will protest on her behalf o
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wait oh! Na army camou short you wear dey skate?

Do you see military often in the streets as we do here in Nigeria?
Assuming you were to run into any of them with that short on, how would they have reacted?

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lol, our world here dey totally different from una own o! lol

That is not an issue for here. The army have no business outside of their base.
We don't see military people often here.
Any military personnel you see for street is just going about his own business like a normal citizen.

There is an Air Force base here in Las Vegas, so when I go get a haircut, some of them come in there in their uniforms to get a haircut.
But they have no power over anybody. If anything happens around, we still have to call the police to do the job.

The police are the ones in charge of keeping order. Army job is usually to defend the country against other nations.

You can wear camouflage clothes with no problem. So sad say for Naija people dey abuse power anyhow.

For here, if you can prove that someone abused their power in dealing with you, that might just be your opportunity to hammer and make lots of money.

Also here in the States, each State control their police. The Federal government cannot tell their police in my state, what to do.
So Biden cannot tell the police in any state to do this or do that. I think that Nigeria will be a better place if they have that same system in place.

As I don reply your question well well so, make you do me a favor and subscribe on my YouTube channel o! Abeg!

Felixamos:
Wait oh! Na army camou short you wear dey skate?

Do you see military often in the streets as we do here in Nigeria?
Assuming you were to run into any of them with that short on, how would they have reacted?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hunger protest? lol
femijay8271:

I will protest on her behalf o
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Glocal1: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you sir!

You are doing a nice job sir.
Where are the pictures of your Uruguay trip?

Should we say Osodi-Uruguay-USA journey thread?

I'm enjoying every bit of this.
Please keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Fahdiga(m): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2022
olioxx:
Daniel Houston's was the best ever detailed travel diary on nairaland. So bad that wicked people decided to ruin it with unnecessary bickering.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Thank you for the compliment.

You know that when I was in Uruguay, digital camera no dey, but I will upload scanned images. Old school way.

If I begin add all names it will be long o! Like Oshodi-Uruguay-England-Uruguay-Netherlands-Uruguay-Ikotun-Netherlands-Ikotun-Netherlands-USA

lol Yes o! Journey plenty, just to land in what should have been my father's land lol

Abeg make you subscribe for my YouTube o, this one wey you don make me pull out old skool photos. lol

Photo #1: It was my bday and my Canadian friends's grandma, made me a cake to celebrate.

Photo #2: Friends I just made at a Hip Hop party. I freestyled they were all feeling me, even though na rubbish I spit for English, but dem no know English. lol But a flowed though.

Photo #3: My Canadian family friends baked me cake before I left for the Netherlands. The hope was that I go Japa go there, they were happy for me, but I came back after one month. Them self know say Europe better pass Uruguay and they wanted the best for me.

Photo #4: I was chilling with kids of the big boys, even though I was broke as hell. lol We went to a party at an ambassador's house, na her daughter throw the party. Some of those in the picture are also ambassador's kids. And no I never tried to have them give me visa. lol

cc Glocal1
Glocal1:
You are doing a nice job sir.
Where are the pictures of your Uruguay trip?

Should we say Osodi-Uruguay-USA journey thread?

I'm enjoying every bit of this.
Please keep it coming.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
I was hanging out around downtown in Atlantida, Canelones Uruguay, with a friend. My friend come tell me say go talk to that babe, she likes you. I said how do you know, he said that she's looking at me. I said well let her look again, she did, I then said if she looks the 3rd time, I will go talk to her. She did, and so I went.

There was connection instantly, because she loves rap, and I even rap a Method Man(a member of the Wu-Tang Clan) song for her, and she loved every bit of it. I asked my friend to help me talk to her friend, so I can talk to her one on one, he refused, saying her friend fat. lol
My friend left.

We later went to the beach and sat there, another friend came, I asked him to help me, he said no, that the blond girl wants him. lol
That friend was too drunk, he later vomited, and so we moved away from him.

At around 5AM, this girl tell me say it's 5AM and that they will be leaving soon. My brain told me that she said that to tell me say Ol' boy you better make your move now. I said to myself, "I no care say her friend dey here" so I went for the kiss, and it was what she was waiting for all night.

I lived like 4 miles away, and they lived like 6 miles away, we walked together holding hands and making out, even though her friend is with us, it was like she didn't exist. lol poor girl.

The last photo is the view of the beach from where we sat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Photo #1: I worked as a delivery boy/dish washer at a small food joint. I had to get a license to ride.

Photo #2: A hip hop party I went too. Mostly guys, very few women. During the freestyle section, I got up and burst a verse. lol

Photo #3: At a house party with friends.

Photo #4: I just came back from England after being gone for 2 years, I had the latest gadgets to show off to the homies and some photos.

8 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Photo #1 and #2: Skating by the beach.

Photo #3: Chilling with the homies.

Photo #4: I met that kid on the street where a friend lives, I borrowed his board, and I broke it after few minutes. We took a photo, and he was cool about it. lol

7 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Photos with some Uruguayan friends.

3 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2022
This is from Russia.

From left to right:
My older sister, some guy we met at the hotel(I'm sure he was taping current from my sister.lol),Me and my brother.

Photo was taken at the Red Square in Moscow.

15 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Jayson504(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
It's been a while I read an interesting and a well detailed travel thread like this on nairaland. Nice one sir, following bumper to bumper.

4 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Savagr(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2022
@OP
You've really gone far.
Maybe you've more than dual citizenship cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by wumi2017(f): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
So you guys dey enjoy here for travel section grin chai see premium enjoyment here..........if you want to be happy and livelong in Nigeria don't ever read Nigeria news instead be reading foreign news grin so that you can belong

19 Likes

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Lol, our world here dey totally different from una own o! lol

That is not an issue for here. The army have no business outside of their base.
We don't see military people often here.
Any military personnel you see for street is just going about his own business like a normal citizen.

There is an Air Force base here in Las Vegas, so when I go get a haircut, some of them come in there in their uniforms to get a haircut.
But they have no power over anybody. If anything happens around, we still have to call the police to do the job.

The police are the ones in charge of keeping order. Army job is usually to defend the country against other nations.

You can wear camouflage clothes with no problem. So sad say for Naija people dey abuse power anyhow.

For here, if you can prove that someone abused their power in dealing with you, that might just be your opportunity to hammer and make lots of money.

Also here in the States, each State control their police. The Federal government cannot tell their police in my state, what to do.
So Biden cannot tell the police in any state to do this or do that. I think that Nigeria will be a better place if they have that same system in place.

As I don reply your question well well so, make you do me a favor and subscribe on my YouTube channel o! Abeg!

LOL. Thanks for replying. I go try subscribe. Lol
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thank you for the compliments, abed also follow for YouTube, new adventures are loading.

Abeg subscribe here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaIt5miXEI0

Jayson504:
It's been a while I read an interesting and a well detailed travel thread like this on nairaland. Nice one sir, following bumper to bumper.
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
2 is enough for me. lol

Please help me go further by subscribing here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aD7rfJcL4

Thank you.

Savagr:
@OP
You've really gone far.
Maybe you've more than dual citizenship cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by Savagr(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
2 is enough for me. lol

Please help me go further by subscribing here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aD7rfJcL4

Thank you.

done

1 Like

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na true talk you talk. Naija news dey make me scared o. Even though I know bad things happen everywhere, but e just be like
say probabilities high for Naija. lol

Abeg show support for my YouTube here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIeMxVaTQXA

wumi2017:
So you guys dey enjoy here for travel section grin chai see premium enjoyment here..........if you want to be happy and livelong in Nigeria don't ever read Nigeria news instead be reading foreign news grin so that you can belong
Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thank you so much!

Savagr:
done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg stop trying o, and start doing! lol

Felixamos:

LOL. Thanks for replying. I go try subscribe. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / 3,500 Years Ago, Stone Pillar Was Abandoned During Construction In Egypt(Pics) / China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.