Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University (70028 Views)

Where Is Tinubu's University Degree Certificate! / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

I know. I just asked q question. I'll love it If you could answer them

When supporting, let's support with sense and nor blindly. We are all Nigerians living in Nigeria. Except you're not one
no tinubu supporters owe you guys answer to question ok... U can go kee yourself for all I care
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by BabaO2: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!
see the english of who is querying someone's qualification.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by naijapikin2(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2022
IgOga:

Not necessary....the law says minimum of primary school certificate not maximum.....besides Tinubu has stated since he returned from exile in the days of NADECO that he couldn't find his certificates and other valuables as the Abacha military regime ransacked the homes of dissidents
ok... It's now becoming a trend for these politicians. Certificate apart, we just need a performer.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now

Where is his primary and secondary?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Conspiracy theory don fall yakata

Ahmed Bola Adekunle Tinubu

Is that his real name?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by TruthHurts100: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Friday, published the particulars of candidates for the 2023 general elections.

The publication has been followed by animated discussions among Nigerians on social media on the academic credentials of some of the presidential candidates

In the front burner of the discussions are questions around why the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, provided no information on his primary and secondary education.

Stating his occupation as “POLITICIAN,” the 70 years old APC National Leader claimed he obtained a B.Sc degree in Business and Administration from Chicago State University on June 22, 1979 before participating in the compulsory national youth service from November 12, 1982.

Although not seen by PREMIUM TIMES among Mr Tinubu’s published particulars at the INEC office, he swore to an affidavit that his certificates are missing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993,” the two-term former governor of Lagos State claimed in the court affidavit.

Some Nigerians want to know more about Mr Tinubu’s past than what he revealed to INEC.

Similar concerns were raised over his background when he contested for governor in 1999 and 2003. The late human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi filed a suit asking the courts to compel the police to prosecute Mr Tinubu for perjury and forgery after a petition accused him of those offences in his filings with INEC in 1999.

After the Supreme Court dismissed the suit on the ground that Mr Tinubu had immunity as governor against being prosecuted in court, the Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the matter and absolved Mr Tinubu of the charge of gross misconduct.

Mr Tinubu is considered by many political commentators as the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential race, the reason for the intense public attention on his candidature.

The former Lagos governor’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, did not respond to calls to his phone lines at the time of filing this report when this reporter tried to seek further clarifications on the issue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html

If they show us the original, we will know if it's authentic or not
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ImoleNaija: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2022

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ejimatic: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Friday, published the particulars of candidates for the 2023 general elections.

The publication has been followed by animated discussions among Nigerians on social media on the academic credentials of some of the presidential candidates

In the front burner of the discussions are questions around why the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, provided no information on his primary and secondary education.

Stating his occupation as “POLITICIAN,” the 70 years old APC National Leader claimed he obtained a B.Sc degree in Business and Administration from Chicago State University on June 22, 1979 before participating in the compulsory national youth service from November 12, 1982.

Although not seen by PREMIUM TIMES among Mr Tinubu’s published particulars at the INEC office, he swore to an affidavit that his certificates are missing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993,” the two-term former governor of Lagos State claimed in the court affidavit.

Some Nigerians want to know more about Mr Tinubu’s past than what he revealed to INEC.

Similar concerns were raised over his background when he contested for governor in 1999 and 2003. The late human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi filed a suit asking the courts to compel the police to prosecute Mr Tinubu for perjury and forgery after a petition accused him of those offences in his filings with INEC in 1999.

After the Supreme Court dismissed the suit on the ground that Mr Tinubu had immunity as governor against being prosecuted in court, the Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the matter and absolved Mr Tinubu of the charge of gross misconduct.

Mr Tinubu is considered by many political commentators as the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential race, the reason for the intense public attention on his candidature.

The former Lagos governor’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, did not respond to calls to his phone lines at the time of filing this report when this reporter tried to seek further clarifications on the issue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html
. The fastest way to be a president in Nigeria is to be criticised by some Nigerians. Congrats in advance to BAT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by doshiyad1: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2022
festacman:
It is only a fat head who will believe that a man who worked for Exxon Mobil and rose up the cadre doesn't have educational certificates. In terms of due diligence, Exxon Mobil as a MNC is more efficient than Nigerian system.

Asin.......... ehnn! am not a fan of his oh! but I don't believe one bit that he doesn't have certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by treesun: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2022
BabaO2:

see the english of who is querying someone's qualification.
Webster, kindly answer the question. Ode le pe wa ni!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
but na bubu rule you o with only waec certificate yeroba’s are two faced idiots
Always flying stupid agenda when it suits them grin

Anyways vote pdp 2023 let’s rescue Nigeria

And the same yeroba fwo faced idiot will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to become presidentgrin

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
no tinubu supporters owe you guys answer to question ok... U can go kee yourself for all I care

Hahaha. You must not resort to insult when you have nothing to say.

I'm sure you're embarrassing Tinubu supporters with this statement.

Please, if you have nothing sensible to say, just shift mbok

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Arysexy(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now

These has never been the subject of argument.

Let him bring his primary and secondary school certificate or testimonials as he provided for the degree
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Softmirror: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

Where is his primary and secondary?

DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS DEAD?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by sucess001(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Let him show his age pls.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

And the same yeroba fwo faced idiot will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to become presidentgrin
suit yourself afonja urchin grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by haffaze777(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
paskal16:
suit yourself afonja urchin grin

Ok sir mkpurumiri cannibalgrin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by gurusnizkid23: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Pls my brother n sisters,it's me igolaff I need your vote as the best comedian of the year,pls vote and share it on your status n group thanks,God bless you
https://muchmore9ja.com/ncyawards2/
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by RexTramadol1: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Tinubu graduated with first class honours in accounting

Atiku graduated with third class in a useless course

Obi graduated with a pass in a useless course.

CHOSE YOUR CHOICE

Haba!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by paskal16: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Ok sir… I am a pathetic skull miner inherited from my parents grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by ifiokjohn(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Tobijays:
Tinubu is not Buhari, Go and read what he did during his tenure as a governor from creating police unit, police funds to building a Power plant in 2000 to provide over 270MW for lagos residents but Federal Government took that away from lagos and nationalized it. His political sagacity ensured the growth of Lagos state by choosing the next governor who built on his legacies. trust if lagos was alternated between two parties, there can't be growth. The Guy is an investor not only on project on humans too, Buhari Bleep up was closing the border that destroy the economy brought about inflation And gave Nigeria to middle men who decides the price for goods
Research Tinubu with a non bias mind and find your answer
I have researched tinubu and compare his work to that of Paul Kagame and he fell short despite him having much more money to play with and a Lagos that isn't as big as Rwanda. Tinubu fell short.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Favourchris(f): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Suffer never really tire Nigeria youth... make una vote tinubu buhari own na joke
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

Hahaha. You must not resort to insult when you have nothing to say.

I'm sure you're embarrassing Tinubu supporters with this statement.

Please, if you have nothing sensible to say, just shift mbok
grin you don't like him already so nothing said ll make u change your mind vote your Obi or Atiku or kwankwanso... When tinubu win the least u ll do is wail or curse finish...

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by scana042: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
I advise Tinubu to relax and enjoy all tht he has acquired rather than coming out @ this time to mess his name up the more. He should be apologizing I to Nigerins for giving us Buhari.
For the gullible Youths supporting him, pls SUFFER NEVER TAYA UNA?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Enyimbamercedes: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2022
is A for Adekunle or Ahmed?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Durabest: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:
I just have few questions for those supporting Tinubu.

After seeing how Buhari who Tinubu brought in failed, do you think Tinubu will do any better??

APC is a party built on lies, propaganda and gross incompetence. The state of the nation says it all. When the foundation is shaky, can the building stand? So tell me, why should someone under APC become president?

I come in peace!
l personally don't know how some of you reason,your country constitution do not forbid is ambiton Tinubu never say you should not contest because he's contesting,i want you to know that your hatred lack evidence and as such you do not have the right to stop any Nigerians from contesting in any elections.INEC has spoken so rest small.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Carlosdd: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2022
The best man for the job Asiwaju Bola Tinubu .
Haters will come up with another madness just watch out

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Eriokanmi: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
I may not Like Tinubu's ambition or personality. I know he attended those schools. He just wanted to create some media drama and attention ni. My uncle , also a Lagosian served same year as Tinubu in the nysc. But...but...he won't win the 2023 presidency cos Obi is coming.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by MatrixCircle: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Why are you people running away from what Nigerians want to know. They don't want to hear about Chicago again. Give them the names of the Primary and secondary schools he attended ? Only that. Why is it so difficult. Just names and we would take it as certificates.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
grin you don't like him already so nothing said ll make u change your mind vote your Obi or Atiku or kwankwanso... When tinubu win the least u ll do is wail or curse finish...

I'm a civil person. I don't do insults or whatever

I asked a simple question. If you can't answer it, just keep on moving.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by PointZerom: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Invictuse:
How market foolish n dead brain multitude from Alaigbo

Have you paid your rent to your Igbo landlord?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.