Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University (70019 Views)

Where Is Tinubu's University Degree Certificate! / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by MatrixCircle: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Carlosdd:
The best man for the job Asiwaju Bola Tinubu .
Haters will come up with another madness just watch out
Nigerians need only the names of Primary and secondary schools attended. That's all .
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Starkid3010(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

No Ahmed on that name only Adekunle and where did he served in Oyo!
idiot like you will always find one thing or the other to hold on to.
If you know where he servedin oyo, what are you going to do about it

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Naijacubana: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Visit https://www.notjustloaded.com for more updates
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Vikynas: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Fake
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Kennydoc(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Tinubu graduated with first class honours in accounting

Atiku graduated with third class in a useless course

Obi graduated with a pass in a useless course.

CHOSE YOUR CHOICE

Honours doesn't equate to first class. Some of you guys don't know anything!
Peter Obi has studied in some of the most advanced institutions of the World after his Bachelors degree. How has Tinubu developed himself academically and intellectually since 1979?
No wonder he thinks that the best way to solve the youth unemployment crisis in the 21st century Nigeria is to employ 50 million youth in the army and feed them cassava, agbado and corn. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by lookingfly: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
yorubarere:
They will still come up with another trash. When ipob is at the forefront of your campaign, know that your chances will be rubbished cos they will leave issues and be chasing rats.

Who noticed that PDP is now running a matured campaign since Obi and his ipob left the party?
matured campaign indeed......you can as Reno omokri about this ur shabby claim....... Peter OBi makes u all get hearth attack, I don't know why?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Durabest:
l personally don't know how some of you reason,your country constitution do not forbid is ambiton Tinubu never say you should not contest because he's contesting,i want you to know that your hatred lack evidence and as such you do not have the right to stop any Nigerians from contesting in any elections.INEC has spoken so rest small.

What hatred are you talking about? Do I sound like the normal nairalanders that dwells on insults and abuses??

I asked a simple question. The least you could do is to answer them or attempt to. Otherwise, you don't answer them at all.

From what you just said, I agree with you everyone has a right to contest election. But you know that's not what I'm dwelling on.

Let's assume someone like shekau come out to contest election or Simon ekpa comes out to contest election because they all have the right to contest elections as Nigerians.

All I'm asking for is on what moral standard?

Thank you
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by MatrixCircle: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now
Nigerians need only the names of Primary and Secondary schools he attended that's all. We don't want FSLC or Wasce, just names we would consider it as certificates. Do you know
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Doyin2(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2022
We ask for primary and secondary school records so that we can confirm certain things, such as true identity and age,they are showing us what is not in dispute.

Rubbish!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

I'm a civil person. I don't do insults or whatever

I asked a simple question. If you can't answer it, just keep on moving.

your question is useless anyway
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by treesun: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Starkid3010:
idiot like you will always find one thing or the other to hold on to.
If you know where he servedin oyo, what are you going to do about it

You dont call someone idiot on public forum, it shows your parents did not raise you very well! In all his campaign, he never mentioned he worked in Oyo, but the NYSC Certificate is showing OY. You people should learn the truth for once!
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Eniitankorede: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Obituary has a third class degree, that’s why you will never see it in public domain. Can someone help us bring out Obituary certificates from INEC for scrutiny?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

He served in Harboni Nigeria Ltd Queen Elizabeth Road, Mokola, Ibadan. Check it out.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by K4diamond: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Don't know why this should be an issue in the first instance, even those with the highest academic qualifications are still struggling to make their States solvent. We should be more concerned about how the eventual President will deliver on his or her Campaign Promises. Design a template or scorecard that will make him be on his toes.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by oloyedewaris(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:
I just have few questions for those supporting Tinubu.

After seeing how Buhari who Tinubu brought in failed, do you think Tinubu will do any better??

APC is a party built on lies, propaganda and gross incompetence. The state of the nation says it all. When the foundation is shaky, can the building stand? So tell me, why should someone under APC become president?

I come in peace!

You people are just hypocritical
Is it only buhari tinubu brought

Same tinubu brought fashola and sanwo olu who performed excellently

But your hypocrisy and hatred won't let you attribute Lagos success to tinubu but blame him for buhari
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by lookingfly: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), on Friday, published the particulars of candidates for the 2023 general elections.

The publication has been followed by animated discussions among Nigerians on social media on the academic credentials of some of the presidential candidates

In the front burner of the discussions are questions around why the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, provided no information on his primary and secondary education.

Stating his occupation as “POLITICIAN,” the 70 years old APC National Leader claimed he obtained a B.Sc degree in Business and Administration from Chicago State University on June 22, 1979 before participating in the compulsory national youth service from November 12, 1982.

Although not seen by PREMIUM TIMES among Mr Tinubu’s published particulars at the INEC office, he swore to an affidavit that his certificates are missing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993,” the two-term former governor of Lagos State claimed in the court affidavit.

Some Nigerians want to know more about Mr Tinubu’s past than what he revealed to INEC.

Similar concerns were raised over his background when he contested for governor in 1999 and 2003. The late human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi filed a suit asking the courts to compel the police to prosecute Mr Tinubu for perjury and forgery after a petition accused him of those offences in his filings with INEC in 1999.

After the Supreme Court dismissed the suit on the ground that Mr Tinubu had immunity as governor against being prosecuted in court, the Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the matter and absolved Mr Tinubu of the charge of gross misconduct.

Mr Tinubu is considered by many political commentators as the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential race, the reason for the intense public attention on his candidature.

The former Lagos governor’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, did not respond to calls to his phone lines at the time of filing this report when this reporter tried to seek further clarifications on the issue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html
so all these bat supporters think photocopy of a document can be used as substitute for the original. They want to fake documents like in 2015. Question ur conscience on the credibility of bat with all these drug baron, health, certificate issues. Why not vote a good record peter obi with insight on how to take this nation from consumption to production?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Oplomo: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Bola Tinubu Adekunle and Bola Tinubu Ahmed are not the same names.

See PDP vs APC court ruling at the last Bayelsa governorship elections.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2022
oloyedewaris:

You people are just hypocritical
Is it only buhari tinubu brought

Same tinubu brought fashola and sanwo olu who performed excellently

But your hypocrisy and hatred won't let you attribute Lagos success to tinubu but blame him for buhari

It's only Buhari Tinubu brought as president.

Hypocrisy is seeing the state of Nigeria and still want us to continue in this journey that will end up crash landing this nation for reasons best known to you which I'm trying to understand

Buhari and Tinubu formed APC. APC failed.

So if you can't answer the question, please move on
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Basiljoe: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
For those asking for his NYSC letter and His University certificate. Hope we can rest now
You must be a mad bastard. This black and white nonsense that can be done by any one in photoshop?
David hudeyin warned, Tinubu's camp are experts at forgery, all these are just tip of the iceberg.
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by edungene7: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
forged as usual what is Adekunle doing in that certificate when is name is Ahmed this man will only end up in disgrace

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Uguruzik(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=JAMO84 post=114315394]Tinubu graduated with first class honours in accounting

CHOSE YOUR CHOICE
[Tinubu is expired]
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Pauladex(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
treesun:

Let's start from where your dad served?
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Oju4190: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
The point is that Tinubu doesn't want to produce his primary school certificate or state the name of the primary school he attended because he doesn't want people to know his true age......That is the way I see it.....

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by kenedy175(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
your question is useless anyway

Lol. Thank you. Let the people that understand useless questions answer it.

You can move on now.

Bye-bye
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by wickedJezibel(f): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Ok sir mkpurumiri cannibalgrin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by wickedJezibel(f): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Ok sir mkpurumiri cannibalgrin

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Rule 2
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Oplomo: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Tinubu graduated with first class honours in accounting

CHOSE YOUR CHOICE

Ist class honours in the USA is called Summa cum laude.
I didn't see it on the certificate.
Abeg show us. grin grin
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
kenedy175:

Lol. Thank you. Let the people that understand useless questions answer it.

You can move on now.

Bye-bye
as I no wan move... Move me na...
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Freebills12: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Lanrelagboi:

Why are you people covering up evil! This man lied in his 1991, 1998 and 2003 form, is it not a crime? Let him also present attestation of result of primary school and secondary school, it will clear up, all charges at court, if not he is going down
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by edungene7: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Toronto certificate as usual Adekunle for Ahmed abi my eyes they deceive me this man will not stop disgracing himself
Re: Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University by Mycometp3(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2022
I think those papers are fresh... Show us original copy ..me sef fit design something like this abeg...no naija we dey �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.