Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic (4547 Views)

I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) / He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Localemperor:
why not?

not really cool idea, language barrier, terrorism, banditry and poverty

1 Like

Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by clericuzzio(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Love the landscape.. natural.. everything green..you hairline is bae too.. plus eyebrows.. kiss

is that yeye guy that always complain of his nostril. waka
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
zickyclef

you are try to reach my mail, what happen bro?
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kayouzka

you are trying to reach my mail bro, what happen?
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by okoroemeka(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Figger:
Op is lying, niger republic is as dry as buhari's ass. That pic is not anything close to it. I've been there before.
I actually wanted to comment on that,the pic looks more like taraba or adamawa state,niger is mostly Sahel savanna or Sudan savanna

1 Like

Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
okoroemeka:
I actually wanted to comment on that,the pic looks more like taraba or adamawa state,niger is mostly Sahel savanna or Sudan savanna

chill boss

come to bokko you will definitely see rocks
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by endy69: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
How can the picture you post be niger repulic?

Niger is sahalian-sahara locale!

Niger dont have such mountains!

The picture you post is highland central region whibh span from parts of nassarawa,plateu,taraba,cross river north and the whole central cameroon!.

Lastly please does taraba and niger have boundry?

Too you it just cruise but do you know the implication this thread have on Nigeria?

Mr johndgrate grow up!..
You dey right
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Joelobioha(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
The man with the mega nose I greet you grin
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Olumighty123(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Johndagr8t:

Agriculture. ...
Livestock. ...
Industry and handicraft. ...
Mining. ...
Energy. ...
Transport and Infrastructure

Infrastructure? undecided
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Olumighty123:

Infrastructure? undecided
naw
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by 43Ronin: 1:58am On Jul 02, 2022
This one wey be foreigner go still vote ooo
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by 77star: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2022
PumpumPrince:

ok am a londonder from london. i will come down to nigeria only if u have big yansh like meobizy or Nmezor...deal? cheesy
weyrey re o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2022
43Ronin:
This one wey be foreigner go still vote ooo
sure
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Sexydevil(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2022
77star:

weyrey re o grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by 43Ronin: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Johndagr8t:
sure

Lol
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Localemperor: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Johndagr8t:

not really cool idea, language barrier, terrorism, banditry and poverty
oh ok
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Elidrisy20: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Bokko or Boko Haram?
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by DarlingtonC: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022
dragnet001:
So, we have foreigners schooling in Nigeria, I thought NG educational system is comatose.
Comments like this reek of mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Bokko or Boko Haram?
both
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Comments like this reek of mediocrity

exactly
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by NoQualmz: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
dragnet001:
So, we have foreigners schooling in Nigeria, I thought NG educational system is comatose.

ABU Zaria houses a lot of those foreigners. From Togo,Ghana,Chad,Benin etc

Mugu try to dey travel and see

1 Like

Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by SenatePresdo(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Johndagr8t:
since last year,have not been able to go back home,but it's like ASUU we not call off soon mehn,

I left the country through taraba border

thanks to Allah I got home safe!!!!

Taraba is bordered by Cameroon nah.

1 Like

Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Johndagr8t:

chill boss

come to bokko you will definitely see rocks
Do you think we don't use google map in NAIRALAND?
What is the elevation of niger like?

Lastly their is no village like bokko in niger republic!..

I had be happy if you tell me their is village in akwa ibom that has dune!.
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Taraba is bordered by Cameroon nah.
cameroon to niger
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Elidrisy20: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Johndagr8t:

both
I no understand
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Elidrisy20: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Johndagr8t:
cameroon to niger
guy this your zig zag too much ooo
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by zickyclef: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:
zickyclef

you are try to reach my mail, what happen bro?
Please I want to ask questions about crossing border and currency exchange rate at the border?
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 04, 2022
zickyclef:

Please I want to ask questions about crossing border and currency exchange rate at the border?

go on
Re: Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic by Blessing0305(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2022
It is niger state, bosso is in Niger state and the green picture is a typical sample of wat their habitation looks like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / A Friend Shared This With Me. / Why Do I Get Harassed By Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.