Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Need Female Chat Mates And Friends On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Female Chat Mates And Friends On Whatsapp (233 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / I Need Chat Mates / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Female Chat Mates And Friends On Whatsapp by ovokejoy: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Hi my name is fred, im a banker, I work with access bank. I am 25 years old, tall, rich handsome and chocolate in complexion. I live at Ibafo ogun state. I need female chat mates and friends between the ages of 16 to 20 years old and lives around Magboro, Ibafo or Mowe in Ogun State (just friends) for now.
Female friends that I can chat with on phone and probably take her out some times when im bored.
Im lonely and I don’t have any girlfriend due to the nature of my work because my work does not give me time and im always busy.
I promise to always be there for her and provide for all her needs.
You can reach me on zero seven zero three nine seven six five four three four.

NOTE: WhatsApp only

Thanks.
Re: I Need Female Chat Mates And Friends On Whatsapp by HopeNeverDies: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2022

Would be back to say something
Re: I Need Female Chat Mates And Friends On Whatsapp by Adonis86(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ashawo don finish for your street? Abi you just dey try tease out the ones on nairaland.com

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Machine / Tdruyfjgyhjghkjhk / How To Livestream Big Brother Naija Season 7 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.