Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin (90253 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Hmm
"Sometimes I just want to open my legs but am strong in the lord"
You mean you have been putting yourself in compromising and tempting situations?
The Bible was specific and particular about asking Christians to FLEE from temptations and not RUN from it or LURK around it.

It's just a matter of when because she will lose it.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by dammyco(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
SCAM ALERT, Run for your life ooooooooooo.
Na new format be that ooooooooooo ooooooooooo.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Pimine: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
ExAngel007:
A 21-year-old woman has celebrated being a virgin.

Ezinne Obianuhu Nwa Jane who revealed that she's been tempted so many times, also said that she has lost so many relationships because she's still a virgin.

She wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02S4ZLVdZTZbrwhaS1FpYS2wegmTGTf8T34A6oeJdoLfm2MVHWSXdZ9Mav2fkaDxbql&id=100059753642703
Your English don commit "fornicate" tey tey. She's an attention seeker, and that can only mean one thing - it's just a matter of time.

Imagine talk "sometimes I just want to open my legs" radarada grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by IMPARTIAL: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Her breast betrays her claim!
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by mytime24(f): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Creamypie:
A certain 68 yr old senator from Delta state, who has gained reputation for marrying teenagers will be interested in this news... Just saying
nt light skin cheesy cheesy
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Kamerunpride(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Onila is that you ?!
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by sonofElElyon: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Hmm

You mean you have been putting yourself in compromising and tempting situations?

The Bible was specific and particular about asking Christians to FLEE from temptations and not RUN from it or LURK around it.

Everyone is tempted one time or the other.. whether you put yourself in compromising situations or not. Sex is everywhere.. you don't need to go looking for it.. she has tried.. I will however agree that she should stop wearing body hugging dresses that would attract all sorts to her... that's looking for temptation
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by dontrulee: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Hmm

Are you a virgin?
Or you're one of those SU hypocrites.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Emmyviva: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
when it appears the breast and nipple is pointing downward...Weldone Miss Virginia
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by adecz: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Frigidity isn't a virtue❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by femisplash: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ferya:

I have friends that are virgins. They are now in their 30s and 40s. I mean well nurtured, good looking, have master's degree and good jobs. The challenge they are facing is that guys don't believe them and they are not ready to deflower to prove they are virgins.
Supply me their number, biko.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Basiljoe: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ain't no way this milf is 21. grin

Attention is the coin of the realm of the girl world.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by OMOJOHN001: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
johnkey:
Definitely lying, no virgin above 15 years old in this country again, both in the village and city

Shut up jooor,

I had three sisters, Age 23,21, and 19 and I can bet with my life, they are all Virgin reason best known to me.

And there are many and millions of virgin out there in our society, Stop rolling with street girls and girls from irresponsible parents.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by H4CK3R5: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
did she really say she's 21 or she's talking bout the photographer that took the picture which I can't see
grin grin grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen. I'm truly happy for her.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Delacroix6(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Anal and oral doesn't count does it??
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Desusi: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Elidrisy20:
How can I verify?
Are you a doctor? Are you making a research? Long throat!

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
It's possible but I don't believe this girl sha....

She might be a Jehovah witness ABI deeper life girl grin grin

or

Make she be hookup girl sef
grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reminderz:
I hate women who do this, virtue signalling... she has even made herself a source of target to predators. regardless of whether she is a virgin or not, a woman will do anything to garner attention to herself, it doesn't matter whether it makes sense to her or not, as long as she has that attention, she dey okay with am. this is why they don't mind going naked on social media or doing stupid things, as long as she gets attention, no problem.

if you notice, most women that have lot of followers on SM are either known for immoral stuffs and sexualising themselves, no quality contents. before a man can get a lot of followers, he has to be a man of value or produce quality content

having said that, gone are the days where getting married to a virgin woman is the NORMS, but these days people now celebrate being a virgin at 20 even at 18, that shows how "evolved and woke" we are...
In deep shit
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Emmasnoop(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Come make I taste am first b4 I go believe you.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Toriagirl(f): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
I was 25 and still a virgin until I said yes to my price charming!☺️♥️ So she's still in the process, welldone dear!

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Greenback: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
"....sometimes I just want to open my legs....."
Some girls and birdbrains sha grin

And her family will see this
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na lie she dey lie. She just dey find one SIMPle guy wey go fall for her audio Virginity.
grin grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Delacroix6(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Toriagirl:
I was 25 and still a virgin until I said yes to my price charming!☺️♥️ So she's still in the process, welldone dear!

I'm a virgin too.
We could bee friends? The Virgin Duo.
Whatcha think??
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Greenback: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Toriagirl:
Your price charming...

How much did the charming fella pay for the show? grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by maeola(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am not too strong physically pls I don't have the strength to argue or type any long thing here. Congratulations to her.

Lol...or you just do not have a point.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by package7(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
You probably don't know what you are missing. angry grin grin
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Greenback: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Delacroix6 SIMPson grin:

I'm a virgin too.
We could bee friends? The Virgin Duo.
Whatcha think??
woman wrapper,did you not see she already broken up to a charming fella for a price?
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by tuzle(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
This mama is 21

lipsrsealed
it is possible, I used to doubt people's age before until I saw a 19year old that looks bigger and has more developed features than my 31year old sister. Some girls usually develop faster than there age, they start looking like 30years of age even in their teen
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Neptunium(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Desusi: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Keep it up my dear,there's joy in being a chaste and pure maid.More importantly,live a life that please God,not man.The grace Will keeping you continually.
Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by Justsylvia(f): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Aunty if you are a virgin and so what,attracting unnecessary attention and unknown rapist to urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.