Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101217 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Weezy463: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:
What did she come to do in Nigeria?....
Let her go and appear in Zamfara atleast bandits will see her and change from their evil ways......appearing in calabar can pass for Calabar gala festival or make una go find whose mirror reflected in the sun......abeg make I change thread before them go come fight over dogmatic illusion.
Dogmatic Illusion..hmmm..thats pretty good.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Tochj(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Oga why you dey fear?
I wished you and your generations same thing you wished me so relax and observe.
Fear for who?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by sonmvayina(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Zion243:

She's the gate of where? You're worst than an idol worshiper?

Lol...you are still a baby..

I would I taken out time to teach you..
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I no blame you sha,na oga Seun wey dey encourage bigoted banters against Christianity but will do everything to protect Islamism undecided
If to se you swear Oath before you type this bullcrap e for better na undecided

Monna

Ignore the fellow. He is craving attention
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Mickykarim:

Your quote above did not discard the essence of the verse. Meaning you will also be blessed when you BELIEVE and OBEY.

HOW ABOUT Luke 1:41-42 Blessed are you AMONG WOMEN.
AND 1:48 SPECIFICALLY ADORED HER AND BEHOLD ALL GENERATIONS TO DO THE SAME.

Below, Talking semantics of the word "RATHER"

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/rather
1. relatively or fairly; somewhat

THE WORD DID NOT EXCLUDE. INSTEAD, RELATIVE and COMPLIMENTARY.

Many persons in the Bible also received such praises. The Bible reckoned Abraham is a friend of God, Moses was the meekest of men, David a man after God's heart, Solomon the wisest amongst all persons till the end of the world. Etc. That is not an invitation to pray to them.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by tctrills: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19
What was her message and purpose. Why couldn't any of you take a clear photo, is she a shady woman?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Eleyigidgan: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2022
quentin06:
It was anansa.
anansa doesn't exist bro.
stop deceiving yourself
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
stop deceiving yourself

Keep promoting ignorance.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by VawulenceProMax: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
stop deceiving yourself
exactly
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Eleyigidgan: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
exactly
Satanist how far?
Long time
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by VawulenceProMax: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Satanist how far?
Long time
I dey o. Wetin be all those Bastards monikers wey dey always find Vawulence
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Decent09(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

Why she always cover her body, is she following the teachings of Islam, why my fellow Christians brethren didn't follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Aaronsrod: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
koolaid87:
2022 and even the old ones are still mentally enslaved.

No hope for the black race.

Lies from the pit of Hell!

Africa can only be redeemed through the warship of our Holy Lady!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / The Grail Message / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.