Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101185 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by adiori0303: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
koolaid87:

You are a nonentity.

Holy Mother of faith my black a55

Expecting a miracle from your white blonde Mary??

Lol

Respect people's religion.
It will do u a whole lot of good.
Live and let live

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Proudlyomonna: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
koolaid87:

You are a nonentity.

Holy Mother of faith my black a55

Expecting a miracle from your white blonde Mary??

Lol

You are a bigger nonentity.
Why can't you just do your there's no God and let others who choose to believe be.
This shows you do not have the healthy mental comprehensive deduction to live and let live.
You no believe fine,must others not believe simply because you no believe undecided undecided??
Na this same reason dey make oyinbo man call you black monkey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by almarthins(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

Devil

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by SpatialKing(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
What is going on
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by smile11s(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
I wonder why they use white womans picture to describe Mary when she was Nubian?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Bigchristo22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to ;Dher and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19
Una don start again lol �
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Layk(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is misleading! Children of God, beware of devil's ploy to deceive and lure you into idolatry.

This is not from God of heaven. The living Word of God cannot be broken. Jesus had died, resurrected and ascended just once and for all. The work of salvation was finished on the cross of Calvary. Any other form is counterfeit.

Besides, God frowns at idolatry. Beware!

Jesus is Lord.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ishowlee: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
No be only Mary dem see, Dem saw Maryam too...
Nobody in diz generation has or have ever seen the true images of these THOUSANDS OF YEARSI AGO LEGENDS (Jesus&Mary) Na photos of some Actors & Actress dem dey use scam you pple.,.. Evil and idolatry spirit carrying fake people foto all around,

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by eworo1787(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvSQXEeysI
MrCover:

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by 4ward4: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
YabaLeftist:
I don't know why it's only Catholics who worship Mary that always see these silly apparitions. It beats my imagination why these deluded idiots place Mary above Jesus.

You prolly saw a demon masquerading as Mary.

Stop Saying Nonsense, No One ever place Mary above Jesus. Read and understand other people's believe , No you won't and you will come online Vomiting Nonsense. This right here isn't even Other people's believe but the believe Christianity was based on, the fact you are of other denomination doesn't give you an automatic ticket to be totally ignorant of the Apostle creed and Sacred faith .
The words of prayers of the Catholic Church are carefully selected, You will never hear Mary Have mercy ON Us, or Mary Forgive Us our Sins.
You will only hear Mary Pray for Us,Even Saints Pray for Us.
You will only Have Jesus have mercy and forgiveness Us our Sins .
When they say you should learn and profess one apostolic faith you say No. Little wonder people like yourself need to be baptized and undergo catcism of the Holy Church.
Read about Fatima ,the internet is free and you can do your research, Mary wasn't added to the list of Saint until her visitation to some young lads. This wasn't just accepted in the church ,of course the Catholic Church takes time in authenticating claims and with a close study of the various miracles attach to such person when ever people call on the various saints to pray for them...
This isn't something coined from the sky, even you can become a Saint, if your ways are pleasing to God and you find favor in his sight. when ever anyone who have a situation you are favored to solve Pray through you ,it is simply believe you can easily take the person's case file to Jesus Rev 8:4. But a pain staking approval of up to 10yrs and numerous miracles are needed.
Pope John Paul is currently on his way to Sainthood, why is it so. A sick Child parent who suffered from some brain damage ,made him a patron Saint, prayed and The little lad got healed, I practically can't remember which country , the parish priest was notified of the miracle, message,was passed to The Vatican. But more miracles are needed and more validation to confirm it is true will be done.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
You are a fu.ul. Shame on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by MufasaLion: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
This man was probably high on meth before posting that rubbish.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by labelle123(f): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
Pray for us
. Amen
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dododawa1: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Am a Muslim, nothing concern me

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by almarthins(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:

The place of Mary never spelt out in the Bible. If Mary was the intercessor for Christians, then what is the place of Christ. Mary never performed any miracle in the Bible. No disciples of Jesus ever worshipped her. Jesus appeared three times in after his death but never ascribed any place for Mary.

Catholics is equal to idolatry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii

I won't still believe it even if I see it with my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Oplomo: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown

You are cursed forever!
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Parizz: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
dazzlingd:
grin

Same Virgin Mary whey dey collect doggy from comrade holy spirit
blöwjob or handjob?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by olisaEze(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

And u expect to make heaven like dis?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Righteousness2(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is a great Endtimes Deception
Mary has nothing to do for you and me.
Mary was nothing but an instrument to carry the LORD JESUS Christ on earth.
Even Mary will slap the priest for all these talks.
Leave Mary alone and Focus on the LORD JESUS Christ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by VeryWickedGoat: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oplomo:

You are cursed forever!

Amen to you and your extended family

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Gerard28: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
dazzlingd:
grin

Same Virgin Mary whey dey collect doggy from comrade holy spirit

So you are now telling grave jokes with the Holy Spirit Right?

Are you even taking Note of what you’re doing?

You better retract this Terrible statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Oplomo: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Catholics and idolatry are like IPOB and crime.

Ewedu Muslim pretending to be an Akwa ibomite as usual. grin
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Freebills12: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Holy Mary Mother of God
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Uteghe(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oplomo:

Ewedu Muslim pretending to be an Akwa ibomite as usual. grin
Unam inung. Adia afit ayukho? Ebot mkpo.

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

Where is it in the bible that Mary was empowered to pray for sinners?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Dimmatic(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a great Endtimes Deception
Mary has nothing to do for you and me.
Mary was nothing but an instrument to carry the LORD JESUS Christ on earth.
Even Mary will slap the priest for all these talks.
Leave Mary alone and Focus on the LORD JESUS Christ..
oh really but u have been worshipping lord of choose, leaving Jesus christ? Abeg Park well.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by iTommysco: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmm
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by YabaLeftist: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

Stop Saying Nonsense, No One ever place Mary above Jesus. Read and understand other people's believe , No you won't and you will come online Vomiting Nonsense. This right here isn't even Other people's believe but the believe Christianity was based on, the fact you are of other denomination doesn't give you an automatic ticket to be totally ignorant of the Apostle creed and Sacred faith .
The words of prayers of the Catholic Church are carefully selected, You will never hear Mary Have mercy ON Us, or Mary Forgive Us our Sins.
You will only hear Mary Pray for Us,Even Saints Pray for Us.
You will only Have Jesus have mercy and forgiveness Us our Sins .
When they say you should learn and profess one apostolic faith you say No. Little wonder people like yourself need to be baptized and undergo catcism of the Holy Church.

Catechism my ass! You guys are just deluded as fvck. Just practicing a form of Christianized paganism handed down to you by pagan Romans who worshipped a Roman goddess with her child.

Show me just one place in the new testament where the real early Christians ever invoked the spirit of Mary to pray for them. Nonsense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.