Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101153 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Success900(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nigerian na cruise I swear

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by izibili44: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amen..quote author=Mickykarim post=114321733]

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Truefaith: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fgr
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Cyoung4real(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
People can lie shaa

8 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Dreadlock69(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown

Mercy on your soul

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Proudlycanadian: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow. Like it or not, there's more to this world than matter

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Godjone(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Update:

Dear brethren, based on my calculations taking appearance location of Calabar, the angle of descent @ 65° and elevation of approximately 10,000 feet into account, I can confidently verify that the virgin Mary's kpekus was sighted around Port Harcourt.

I implore any Nairalander in PH on that day to share the nudes with comrades ASAP.

See my analysis below...
Thanks
mad goat

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by modaink333: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19
THE TEOTUKOS
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by adecz: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
And yet, Christians✝️✝️✝️ don't want
students to wear hijab in their schools,
but the Mary they love so much is always
appearing in hijab .. ☹️

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by cigaricon(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Could be the devil's girlfriend they saw... Just saying cos how did they know it is virgin mary. Ain't she supposed to be dead?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by yimcy: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
I fly to thy patronage, oh holy mother of God.Deliver us from all dangers.Amen
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by toujurs: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
You are such a pig, mentally deranged thing undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by olas24u(f): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mad people in 2022

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Streett: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is the type of Madness Peter Obi can never cure…

7 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by daddytime(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yeye people....
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by koolaid87: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Our mother of faith, holy is your name.. .
Thank you Jesus what you can't do doesn't exist.. This July I'm blessed beyond boundaries Amen!!.

You are a nonentity.

Holy Mother of faith my black a55

Expecting a miracle from your white blonde Mary??

Lol

Modified: To motherfvckers quoting me, I wish I could slap this foolishness off your inferior looking faces.

To hell with your idol worshipping that did nothing but helped promote white supremacy. How dare y'll bow down to a ugly looking white jesus and white mary. Do y'll even know what image does to the subconscious mind?

Bowing down to images that don't look like you despite the bible portraying jesus as a bother with black feet and woolly hair (rev 1 v 15)

I know your brain doesn't grasp nothing now but when you go out in the world, you'll see how this foolishness has suppressed Afrikans as a whole.

Fvcking dummies

8 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Gerard28: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Be careful what you say. Words are not just words.

Not everything should be joked about..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by olas24u(f): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by judithjam: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
And the Mary is wearing the hated hijab

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ezedon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Una no go rest?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by fabianiyobosa(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shrine?

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Blakpot: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nor be juju?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pray for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Proudlyomonna: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I no blame you sha,na oga Seun wey dey encourage bigoted banters against Christianity but will do everything to protect Islamism undecided
If to se you swear Oath before you type this bullcrap e for better na undecided

10 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Blakpot: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
Shrine?

The thing fear me too o.
Church and shrine no suppose dey the same sentence.
Fear Catholic church.

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
All this doesn't sound well in Christianity
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by chidooh1: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
What is difficult there to believe, is it not in this country that somebody said he would make one naira equal to one dollar and a multitude of zombies believed him

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ijoba85: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
It would have been better you were never born cos you are such an unfortunate being joking with your Maker. I hope God forgive your sin cos only Him own your spirit
dazzlingd:
grin

Same Virgin Mary whey dey collect doggy from comrade holy spirit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by adiori0303: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Even she covered her head.
But the hijab is their nightmare angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by LIVEGOESON1: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
u are worst than goat

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.