Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101212 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Kaytixy: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Continue to believe rubbish. Na devil work be that make I tell una. The devil will make you concretize your false believe by ....
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by iamrealdeji(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jinns taking form of some long dead woman. Maybe a long dead member of the church. Virgin Mary koor. Even Muhammad never appeared anywhere. Do they even know what virgin Mary looks like?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by VeryWickedGoat: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tochj:

Note that I didn't wish you Death or Evil
But I only condemn what you said
I said IF you said this about muslims
You know what will happen.

Oga why you dey fear?
I wished you and your generations same thing you wished me so relax and observe.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by biafranrealson: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
iberiberism
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Chem2020: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
More reason why you guys should have a rethink. Since he gave no specification , It's foolishness to singled out Mary for honor.

Imagine if
Apostolic honors Apostles
CAC honors Elijah
Celestial honors Moses....etc

Is that not foolishness? Jesus wanted the focus to be on Him and Him alone

Stop sharing His Honor with MARY and mentioning MARY more than Jesus in your services and prayers is no longer an HONOR, It can be tagged as WORSHIP

Lol
And who told you that Catholics honor only Mary?

You didn't answer my first question
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by smart8956: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
koolaid87:

You are a nonentity.

Holy Mother of faith my black a55

Expecting a miracle from your white blonde Mary??

Lol

Modified: To motherfvckers quoting me, I wish I could slap this foolishness off your inferior looking faces.

To hell with your idol worshipping that did nothing but helped promote white supremacy. How dare y'll bow down to a ugly looking white jesus and white mary. Do y'll even know what image does to the subconscious mind?

Bowing down to images that don't look like you despite the bible portraying jesus as a bother with black feet and woolly hair (rev 1 v 15)

I know your brain doesn't grasp nothing now but when you go out in the world, you'll see how this foolishness has suppressed Afrikans as a whole.

Fvcking dummies

Really! That's the only Bible verse you can quote to justify your claims? I'm not against your verse. But go back read Daniel 7:13-14. Who is the Son of man? We know only one Son of man, only one person has claim it. Jesus! Luke 24:7 refering to himself the son of man "must" be delivered into the hands of sinful men, crucified, and on the third day rose again. That's power! Confidence! It is not Mohammad religion, Hindu, Buddhist, freemasonry, atheist etc.

Now to bring to your understanding, if Daniel refer to him as the Son of man,and David refer to him who came in human flesh Son of man, and you've read by his stripes we're healed. Whose stripes? David? Joseph? Abraham? Is it written in the Bible David was black? Is it written Mary mother of Jesus was black? If your religion is teaching you to interpret the Bible to suit whatever you wish,use common sense even in science. Genetics has proven gene mathematics. If your father came from UK,and you're Nigerian, there will be mixed gene,but the dominant one will surface. Is there any an Abrahamic children, David or Joseph recorded in any history book their gene were black?

Next time when you quote the Bible remember they're Bible scholars everywhere both in Christianity and in Muslim world.

Our Lord Jesus is the only one person science and even other beliefs has verify to be true without doubt. He's only and last to ever come to save mankind. There's no other prophets after him since then. He has said in the end time you'll see diverse things but don't believe them.
God bless the true Christians.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mickykarim: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sabincoka:
una neva still get sense

WE CAN ALREADY IMAGINE THE TYPE OF SENSE PASSED DOWN YOUR LINEAGE BY YOUR FORBEARS.

You are a classic representation of a lineage of the SENSELESS.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mickykarim: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
zionstaar75:
Mary sef dey laugh at you, idol worshippers, where is it in the bible to pray to Mary,one scripture and ill give the person 100k

YOU OBVIOUSLY MADE A STATEMENT OF AN ABUNDANT FOOL.

I advise you go study the VISITATION of her cousin Elizabeth to get both informed and educated to desist from your horrible naked market dance.

By the way, did anyone asked that you abandon your miserable soulless life?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mickykarim: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mailthaddeus:

Do u know Jesus Christ cautioned against this praise on His mother but redirected it to something much more important..

HOW AND WHERE IN THE BIBLE, please?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Skmoda360(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Felyyaks:
Wow

So you see believe it...
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Sonicroyel: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fisiryorh:
Lilith just dey show herself uppandan and Una just dey zuzu uppandan.... undecided

As dem no gree mention her name for gospel she say make she show
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Elimon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Catholics and idolatry are like IPOB and crime.
Protestants and eye_servuce dey like Bandit and cow
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Uteghe(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Elimon:

Protestants and eye_servuce dey like Bandit and cow

Protestants no get shrine na.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ohosi4real(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Have mercy on us lord
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

HOW AND WHERE IN THE BIBLE, please?

Luke 11: 27-28
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by kingxsamz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ahmedie28:
am a Muslim but I feel bad , reading how some people are making mockery of God, may Allah show you the light.

The same allah whose messenger married a child? Abeg, tell your allah to keep his light. I don't need it.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by edosignature(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians should learn to be wise & free themselves from these tricksters & jobbermen who parade themselves as Priest, Imam, Pastors, Prophetess/Prophets etc.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mickykarim: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mailthaddeus:

Luke 11: 27-28

Your quote above did not discard the essence of the verse. Meaning you will also be blessed when you BELIEVE and OBEY.

HOW ABOUT Luke 1:41-42 Blessed are you AMONG WOMEN.
AND 1:48 SPECIFICALLY ADORED HER AND BEHOLD ALL GENERATIONS TO DO SAME.

Below, Talking semantics of the word "RATHER"

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/rather
1. relatively or fairly; somewhat

THE WORD DID NOT EXCLUDE. INSTEAD, RELATIVE and COMPLIMENTARY.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dejol88: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2022
All generations shall call me blessed.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ajerimitan: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Catholic, Jehovah witness and Seventh day Adventist. They all have something in common. Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Mickykarim:

Your quote above did not discard the essence of the verse. Meaning you will also be blessed when you BELIEVE and OBEY.

HOW ABOUT Luke 1:41-42 Blessed are you AMONG WOMEN.
AND 1:48 SPECIFICALLY ADORED HER AND BEHOLD ALL GENERATIONS TO DO SAME.

Below, Talking semantics of the word "RATHER"

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/rather
1. relatively or fairly; somewhat

THE WORD DID NOT EXCLUDE. INSTEAD, RELATIVE and COMPLIMENTARY.

Kindly read this verse with an open mind and tell me if Jesus Christ actually promoted the praise thrown to His mother, rather he told them that what is much more important (More than that) is that blessed are u who heard these words and believed. In other words, more than the praise thrown at his mother.

Luke 1:48, is right, we call Mary blessed, cos she will be known for all eternity as the vessel God used to bring Jesus Christ to the world. Even me too, I am blessed, just that all Generation won't say that cos no one will probably know me after now, and even at that, what is of more value to Christ is that I believe in Him alone and keep his word.

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by zionstaar75: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU OBVIOUSLY MADE A STATEMENT OF AN ABUNDANT FOOL.

I advise you go study the VISITATION of her cousin Elizabeth to get both informed and educated to desist from your horrible naked market dance.

By the way, did anyone asked that you abandon your miserable soulless life?
you're going to hell fire,the bible said there is no other name under heaven why which you can be saved. I feel sorry for you .the scripture you're talking called Mary the mother of my lord,if Buhari's mom was alive is she the president?I hope you don't find out too late,u guys are idol worshippers,period
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mickykarim: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
you're going to hell fire,the bible said there is no other name under heaven why which you can be saved. I feel sorry for you .the scripture you're talking called Mary the mother of my lord,if Buhari's mom was alive is she the president?I hope you don't find out too late,u guys are idol worshippers,period

YOU WERE ONLY ABLE TO PRONOUNCE AND PROCLAIM WITH CONFESS WHERE YOU ARE HEADED. THE PIT FILLED WITH SULPHORIC BALLS AND FLAME.

You will have it since you crave it.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by sonmvayina(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
TruthinAction:
Revelation that is of God is never for fun. Why did she appear? What message did she bring? Did she say she was virgin Mary?

Why are they still addressing her as virgin Mary when she gave birth to many more children through normal biological process?

Is she a Messanger of God that she would appear?

I don't know why people can be this gullible.

She is the queen of heaven..
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by KnownUnknown: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

I have it on good authority that she is the Prime Minister of Heaven.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by sonmvayina(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Zion243:
Stop worshipping Mary!

Without her you ain't seeing God
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by sonmvayina(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I have it on good authority that she is the Prime Minister of Heaven.

No be only 2 tablets dem say make you dey take..

Why you go dey take 4?

No take anyone tomorrow..
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Zion243(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

Without her you ain't seeing God

Where did you see that in your Bible?

If you keep on worshipping the queen of heaven, you can't see God.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by sonmvayina(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Zion243:

Where did you see that in your Bible?

If you keep on worshipping the queen of heaven, you can't see God.

Nobody worships her..

It is just for you to know and give her the respect she deserves...

If not...you will see the other side of her...

She is the gate of heaven...and the morning star..
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Zion243(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

Nobody worships her..

It is just for you to know and give her the respect she deserves...

If not...you will see the other side of her...

She is the gate of heaven...and the morning star..

She's the gate of where? You're worst than an idol worshiper?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Aaronsrod: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
So who can we pray to if a white woman is coming to kill us in Jesus nem? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by TruthinAction: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2022
sonmvayina:

Heaven has no queen. There is no scripture to back it up. Even our Lord Jesus did not give her undue attention while on earth. There is not even a single occasion Jesus called her mother. He only addressed her as woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / The Grail Message / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.