Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101962 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Babathanks(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2022
YabaLeftist:

Catechism my ass! You guys are just deluded as fvck. Just practicing a form of Christianized paganism handed down to you by pagan Romans who worshipped a Roman goddess with her child.

Show me just one place in the new testament where the real early Christians ever invoked the spirit of Mary to pray for them. Nonsense!
What concern you with catholicism. Most religious violence in this country are cause by protestant because you guys don't know how to respect other people's religion
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Zubi10(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
if it's Muslims that posted something' like this you people will castrate him alive...What a a rubbish comment from you.....Y are you dumb n stupid to wtries this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dazzlingd(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2022
matm:

Silence over supernatural things beyond one's knowledge is golden.Things dt happen in ur immediate family u can't account for properly let alone unseen things dt are supernatural .Sin against Jesus may be forgiven,but sin against d holy spirit cannever be forgiven said Jesus.

Damn jesus, damn the holy spirit, damn u.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Leoleo1(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Some people life don spoil beyond repairs. Hian!!!

VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by MadamOk(f): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2022
It is a sign that Nigeria �� will be better

The mother of Jesus christ has come to wipe the tears of her children

Blessed mother full of grace

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ahmedie28(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2022
kingxsamz:
I think she's sexy.
Now I see why the holy spirit impregnated her.
am a Muslim but I feel bad , reading how some people are making mockery of God, may Allah show you the light.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Cruise republic...
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by SeriouslySense(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by OLULAW: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Fake news. The Father must be high on something.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Chizzychinny: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Who is she that comes forth as the morning rising?
Fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army set in battle array.
My soul glorifies the Lord, my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Emary(f): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2022
I'm often skeptical about such things but the story of Fatima, Portugal, and the appearances seen by a whole community of people including journalists leave much room for questioning. I have also witnessed strange occurrences after the deaths of loved ones. It is only when we die we will have enough clarity about our faiths so we shouldn't outrightly discount what these people have witnessed.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Tomilola360: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2022
When some muslims post some thing related to this, you ll hear this is stupid, how can anyone believe that.

See how stupid all these ppl are

May God guide you all to see clearly, muslims amd christians inclusive.

Somethings are just not ok to believe
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Amazing
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by IzzyAgu: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

So Fr.Eva, Mother Mary pose make you take her pictures abi..
you guys should keep Deluding Christianity in the Face of Unbelievers.
God sees us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by gsegun43: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2022
kingxsamz:
I think she's sexy.
Now I see why the holy spirit impregnated her.

WAWU

grin

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by George28(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Be careful who you pray to

The Unholy movie 2022
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2022
cigaricon:
I believe in myself, and yes I'm here while I'm happening grin
ur answer is not bad if not i for question u in that u also believe in
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Tochj(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Though I don't believe the picture
Your comment is very foolish and petty
If you try this with muslims
You will die painful death.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Dorakay93(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Catholics and idolatry are like IPOB and crime.

grin grin
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bishop212(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Catholics ,they will never learn.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by VeryWickedGoat: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tochj:

Though I don't believe the picture
Your comment is very foolish and petty
If you try this with muslims
You will die painful death.

Amen to your and your extended family including three of your generations yet unborn.

Amen
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by elonize(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Those Catholics who say no wonder Muslim burn ppo for blasphemy... Am not surprised.
I've always noticed dat,wen u tell a staunch Catholic member abt dis..dey r always angry.
Y r u angry,angry over wat exactly? undecided
D founder of Gods grace ministry said jesus showed him Mary in a vision while e was in heaven, n d pastor said Mary was just strolling, n she knows ntin abt ppo praying to her.
Last month,after watching a documentary ,I was surprised..dey were worshipping d goddess called Isis n her son Horus .during d conversion of Rome to Christianity, d idol houses weren't destroyed rather d idols der was converted n renamed.. Isis is Mary n so forth. N d pegan practices was also introduced into d church. Dat is wat dey r doing till date.
Most of dem dont know d history of how d Catholic church came about n refused to ask or do research on it.dey only say ppo wana bad mouth Catholic church. Y do u refused checking up these things.clearly, most of dem have been indoctrinated right frm childhood.
Ask any of them to show you Bible passage where prophets ,Jesus himself said we shud honour Mary.cos if u say worship, sm say dey dont do dat.
Show a Bible passage backing these practices.u r worshiping idols, dats it.
N again,those saying mind ur business, when Jesus said go n preach to all tongue.hope u know wat he meant..Jesus cud av said to his disciples to mind their business n kip their faith till dey die but e said correct dem n tell dem d truth.
Dis is not d first time a image of Isis is appearing in d sky,its all fake. Nt an angel of God .
It has appeared in all corners of d world, so ppo mid to stop saying gullible Nigerians
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by keypha1: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ignorance is a deases, we honor her, no body worship Mary in Catholic, so you have not meet Jesus with wounded bleeding face before, you don't believe such thing happened.
YabaLeftist:
I don't know why it's only Catholics who worship Mary that always see these silly apparitions. It beats my imagination why these deluded idiots place Mary above Jesus.

You prolly saw a demon masquerading as Mary.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ufotunang: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hunger is bad...hunger is making the Catholic priest to see double
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Snowx: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hail Mary..Full of Grace..
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ufotunang: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:
pastors are very useless.
...it's hunger that is deceiving the Catholic priest... hunger is making him to see double
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Abakelawal(f): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Graphics
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Coolgasman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am Catholic. We don't pray to Mary. We certainly don't worship her. We honor Mary being the mother of Jesus. Honor is totally different from prayer or worship. We also then call to her to intercede for us her son's children. Know that and stop degrading Catholics. Please.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Tochj(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Amen to your and your extended family including three of your generations yet unborn.

Amen
Note that I didn't wish you Death or Evil
But I only condemn what you said
I said IF you said this about muslims
You know what will happen.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Coolgasman(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
"Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with you...." Is not a prayer. It is calling out to mother of Jesus to pray with us and as well to intercede for us.
No Catholic pray in the name of Mary. We all pray in the name of Jesus.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Sabincoka(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!
una neva still get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.