Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65156 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by iTommysco: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
E loud but e no pass us
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Iliveforever(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
If she pays you a visit, this is what will happen:
Forget about the money.
Forget about the friendship.
Forget about your respect.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Sucolee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Follow who no road.....I mean follow who get money
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by toffyz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
That Text is harmless

She meant her words

She's just trying to show her appreciation of your kind gesture.

If you wouldn't need her , tell her she shouldn't worry about the chores. After all you've been doing it yourself before.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by lomprico(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

Cum
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by babyfaceafrica: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Run, I repeat run!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by jkpbestseries: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
my brother flee...... Except u want to sin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by DeLaRue: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
A simple 'That's not necessary madam. Thank you' would be my response.

I absolutely believe the woman's offer is innocuous, though unnecessary.

This nairaland idea that every gesture by a woman is ultimately about them wanting sex is so bizarre. Why would you think this is about sex in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Streetmovement(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op I swr you go Bleep this woman las las, you see all that outmost respect and trust you have with your friend you go forget am if she come dey your house grin grin

Better tell her no and thank her back for thanking you grin
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tell her she shouldn't bother since you have been doing it yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by InvertedHammer: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
/

You assisted your friend. Keep it that way.
You don't need any help from the wife. It may be harmless but will your friend see it that way?

/

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by fcbelle72(f): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

... Please dont keep her waiting ,she anticipate ur reply , only you know what you ,any response you get here will not stop you from doing what's on your mind

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Tb222(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

she just want to check something so don't be alarmed if u notice anything that defies logic, just do the logical thing (flee like joseph).
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by beejay85: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

It's simple ,tell her to come over with her husband and children..
That u are longing to host them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Berankis: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Some ladies are naturally and permanently born-stupid! And some guys too can be irritatingly daft.
Go ahead allow her to CUM ova to your house to show appreciation as a woman.
This is irritating! I dislike things like these.
And I sense you Op are an Opportunist & weak too and very immature. A married man acting like a Neophyte.
It's obvious this is just some women's antics. Don't mind all those bastard ladies saying your mind is going towards sex. Yes it is about sex! And if you allow her to come, please do come back to give us the gist of how you messed up your reputation and dignity.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Twoclans(f): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Poverty is a hydra headed disease.

After getting assistance I will now have to go and do house chores for another man just because my husband cannot meet up with his responsibilities .

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii .

@ OP please just reply her and tell her not to bother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by RightToReject(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

Any sensible person would see that her offer is unnecessary with a sinister connotation, even though the story itself is fictitious. Anyway, elusion of sense is rampant these days, so you are not alone, Lol.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Kaybaba5(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please let her know that what u did is normal and ubdont expect anything in return. Explain to her in language she will understand without making her feeling somehow.

Please.

I think by doing this she would understand that her cominh is not needed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BRATISLAVA: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided

How could he miss such a golden opportunity to preach his true gospel through others?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Enumerator(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
You no get sense obviously, birds of a feather lots undecided

How you this stupid girls defend your nonsense act is what baffles me

You call "help with chores" appreciation when you obviously know na dick she won go take,

Ask your self this, has she been the one helping the guy with chores since his wife's absence?

Nonsense and ingredient!
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by tmoneyu: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Text her that you are pleased by her gesture but you have already sorted things out, your wife will be back any moment from now, thanks for her care. It might b a setup

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by irijuola: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Some questions should not even be asked at all. This is one of them. If you want to help, help with a clear mind. For you to even contemplate shows that you are not a good person and the help wasn’t from a good mind. You’re the kind of person the yorubas call ‘Asoore jokoti”. Now, you’re feeling like a god. Allowing her to come is you taking advantage of them/her. Immediately you saw the message, you should have replied and tell her “Thanks, don’t bother”.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Andersonken(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
She might be here reading ur Post,

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
she's coming to do house chores abi to seduce you so that she can be getting money directly from you

if you fall for that Angeline jolie you're gone forever, just bluntly tell her she shouldn't worry, that response will tell her you're no nonsense man

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by rollywise(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Some people reason with their anus. The poster has aired his fears and people are hear castigating him. How would you friend even feel knowing you allowed his wife come to your house? Anything that happens will be on your head poster. No one in this world would agree she tempted you. Don't forget they are the weaker vessel so in this case they are never wrong. Bros run with four wheel drive o. Or better still, tell her you appreciate the offer and you accept it but she should tell her hubby to call you for his consent. Gbam?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Fisiryorh(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
UpInTheSky:
There's nothing to deliberate here. Just reply her text and tell her "No, thank you. That won't be necessary". Keep it firm and don't respond to her texts thereafter.

Tbh, you don't even have to reply, as you don't owe her any reply. Your silence will speak for itself and let her know you're not interested in the offer.

Gbam, Well said plus a Happy Birthday to you too...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ay04z(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol... Ashewo.. Tell her is not necessary..... Because i see u guys knacking soon...d woman is sex starved... Yeah..... SHe knows u might be too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by RedpillAnalyst: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Would never trust anyone who texts like that.

What is CUM OVA?

What does that even mean?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Amotekun777: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
OP, you're MADDDD! You're one of those simps that can easily betray a good friend's trust. The lady seemed to be innocent in her request but, you're here thinking rubbish! angry

We sabi una type.. when a lady is being nice to you, you assume she like you. Werey! angry

You know what? Na Ojuelegba Thunder go fire you! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.