Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65064 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by niel63(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

To do bad thing just dey your eye. You no even get problem.
Omo... stop wasting our time with interesting rubbish.

Take a stance. Omo stand fit nahhh. Unless otherwise.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Adeplus: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

SMH so are simply saying a way of appreciation is by doing house chores for a married man knowing fully well his wife not being around ? What sort of appreciation is that ? Some women are real spoilers, I wanna believe she doesn’t value her marriage and doesn’t respect the man’s marriage as well.

If really she’s has no intentions she should inform her husband and call the man’s wife that’s she will take over chores at her husbands place NONSENSE!!!

I won’t blame the man for having such thought because such message is absolutely uncalled for.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2022
galantjoe:
Never reject free food, it is risky to reject female freebie.

Let her come over, do whatever chores she wants even in a bedroom. Chop and clean mouth.

Likely a deal by her and her husband to repay your kindness.

Na only you get coordination for here..

That guy suppose fucvk that pussy clean mouth...
Especially if she is still hot and attractive

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ishilove: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
Why will anything lead to anything? Mr Man don't be a dog, and even dogs don't go around humping every bitch.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Urchmandee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022

?

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmit]

Mr man you just want to trend. What is in this text that is so difficult for you to reply?

She offered to help and still tell you "if you wouldn't mind", instead of you to politely decline the offer by telling her thank you Ugochi. I appreciate your offer to help me. I will let you know if I have needs for you to come over and help...thanking you so much.

Then you make up your mind that you won't ever call her over to help you do anything. Is there anything difficult about this your situation?

This Op, are you sure you are not losting a after you friend's wife?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by DonroxyII: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Twoclans:
Poverty is a hydra headed disease.

After getting assistance I will now have to go and do house chores for another man just because my husband cannot meet up with his responsibilities .

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii .

@ OP please just reply her and tell her not to bother.
Just Pray Never to be In a Situation that will make you Lose Your Sense:

If this Woman were to be in your present Shoe, She might also Reason like You cool But She Aint:

Not Everyone has what it takes to Push Life Back, Not Everyone:
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Mryacks: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided

Simple!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Did you guys agree in strong terms that he is going to pay back??
Or he just took the money, and let his conscience be his own judge??
And about the wife, just decline.
You can handle the chores and everything.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
If sex is his weakness, then don't judge him with it.
He knew he cannot cope.
So,, it's best for him not to even pretend about it.
Decline the request, even without thinking twice
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
ibechris:
Allow her to come first...

Let us not conclude yet...that was how u people told us that Buhari would make Nigeria be like America now, how far.

Allow her to come and help u and if she throw passes at u then,u can decide to shun her no be so?

I don't like doubting anything as far as I am concern.
The OP knows that he has a weakness.
And you want him to put himself into the temptation first??
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
not that I can't handle being at close proximity with her but...
That too much closeness with opposite sex that's not my wife almost ruin my family, my family is divided as a result of that. See link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7152523/family-verge-destruction#113306128
I remember this story in this link you shared.
That your wife sef..
Hehehehahahahaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.