Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65152 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Tchuks1: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Allowing her is not a good idea. Your friend may not b aware of such visit. I believe it may not b funny if he finds out. Resist it. She may mean no harm, but the interpretation after may b wrong. Pls avoid it. Ur wife either may also misinterpret it if she finds out. Pls avoid it. For I will politely tell her " thanks, I would've love it, though my neighborh's children have been helping me clean them." It will solve all these whole drama.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Tchuks1: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
Allowing her is not a good idea. Your friend may not b aware of such visit. I believe it may not b funny if he finds out. Resist it. She may mean no harm, but the interpretation after may b wrong. Pls avoid it. Ur wife may also misinterpret it if she finds out. Pls avoid it. For me I will politely tell her " thanks, I would've love it, though my neighborh's children have been helping me clean them." It will solve all these whole drama.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by virginchaser(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
One late traditional ruler was sending his wife to a late rich politician cum businessman for financial assistance. Not too long, businessman asked the wife to stay by the stream source instead of going back and forth for the stream water.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wallade(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

I find it difficult to believe you can't read between the lines. That text message has cryptic information and I can deduce it

@op, if you really respect your friend and his wife please don't allow her to come visit you alone. Don't encourage her subtle advance.

Respond to the text that "you have a house help that does the domestic chores for you. Thanks but no thanks."

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Jones4190(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2022
take your eye off somebody wife, the woman just want to help
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Popesuccess(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
Tell her it will not be right for her to visit you without her husband or his consent when your wife is not around. Don't be about the bush, stand your ground and don't negotiate with the devil, because you will lose
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wallade(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
ibechris:
Allow her to come first...

Let us not conclude yet...that was how u people told us that Buhari would make Nigeria be like America now, how far.

Allow her to come and help u and if she throw passes at u then,u can decide to shun her no be so?

I don't like doubting anything as far as I am concern.

Please don't allow her to come ohhhh. She hasn't gone too far with the assumed subtle moves so if she isn't given the opportunity to explore her mind and actions in that direction, she can easily come back to her senses and respect her marriage to your friend.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Thomasankara(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

Wetin una two dey find,una go see am,so if u no help her husband out,she wouldn't remember your wife is out in bayelsa? Oga tell that woman your house is always arranged,if u no want devil to test microphone for una two.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by GodisFirst: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Just decline politely. Thanks her for the offer and tell her you it is not necessary.
Hope she won't see her text message in Nairaland. You think she won't recognize it?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Timothyoj(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

I disagree with you on this sir, it is better he flees every form of temptations than resolving issues. Women can be very funny and you wouldn't know if she has her own agenda for visiting him in his wife's absence.

If his wife is around then it's fine but In this case, pls brother that woman should stay back abeg.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Emmanuel30a: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Did you really need to ask for advice before you know what to do? What kind of woman or wife would do that to show appreciation? Why did she needs to help do your house chores? There are satanic, evil, hateful and lustful people everywhere. Did she want you to give her some money too when she visits you? Has your friend who is her husband not appreciate you enough? Did you or would you or have you inform and can you inform your wife about what the wife of your friend plans to do? You would see the drama and hot fire she would cause. Satan or devil would just stay on his own and people would be visiting him... Just tell the woman that you did the help or assistance for your friend and friendship. Tell her or ask her what are friends for? Politely or firmly reject her advance and proposal. Imagine, would you allow your wife to visit your friend who is living alone and help him to do house chores, just because he helped you financially? Blatantly, reject her advance or proposal or tell her that you would inform her husband who is your friend. I'm pretty sure she would not inform her husband. There are just so many devilish and promiscuous women and wives nowadays. Tell her to come along with her husband if she must come and she would never help you to do any house chores. Then, make sure you inform your friend who is her husband, steadily and steadfastly. It's your friend who is her husband that needs to text or inform you that he is coming to your house with his wife, to thank you for the assistance you rendered and tendered to them; if they feel verbal phone appreciation is not enough... The woman can destroy your life eventually, if you allow her to come without her husband and without the knowledge of her husband. Such woman is very dangerous and devilish. The spoiler alert and red flag is when she said she would help you to do house chores, knowing that your wife is not around. GOD forbid bad thing..., Not bad thing we willing submit and subject ourselves to... GOD may not forbid the bad thing you willingly and willfully submit and subject yourself to. What would the wife of your friend do, if you buy car for your friend or if you build house for your friend? Maybe she would ask to be your wife... Just put yourself in that condition and situation, would you allow your wife to visit your friend house alone and do your house chores, when your wife is not living with you; just because your friend helped you financially. What kind of way to show appreciation is that? Extra marital affairs and adultery loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Fiscus105(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2022
akenzua74:
. My friend's wife did same to me severally, we're like brother and sister no corrupt feelings towards her. Pls control your mind abeg. Will think of sex if she was your sister?

That ur friend wife doesn't have single respect for her husband. Infact, you too have no regards for your friend. Bye
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by manny88ng2000: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2022
The pattern of the text sef and the informal usage of words sends signal. For instant ... I will like to cum over...

Again what's she coming to do knowing that the wife has been far away.

Bro use your head sometimes. We be humans.

Nah so women use cum over to Angels house for Bible, defile all of them.

JovialJune:

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by dontrulee: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2022
See format wey woman dey use these days.
Leaving your husband house to go and perform chores in another married man's house? And you call that "innocent intentions"? Trust me, the woman is up to something. The fact that @Op wife is not around will make him very weak to sexual advanced or innuendos. Op should not play with fire and he should reject the woman's offer. The funny thing is that the woman's husband may not even be aware of this. If the Op agrees, the woman will give an excuse that she is traveling for a function or an outing and the unsuspecting husband will agree. I know what I am talking about because I have seen numerous situations like this. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wallade(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2022
thorpido:
It could be an innocent offer.It doesn't mean she wanted anything intimate.

Since your mind is already troubled,just reply her that you have your chores covered.Tell her you have people/neighbors who help you out.

My brother, flee from every appearance of evil. It is better for him to do other ladies than to engage extramarital affairs with his highly respected friend's wife.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by diogo23: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

Shut up mumu
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Fiscus105(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2022
IamAsiri:

That's how some of you add 2+2 up and come up with 20. How sure are you that the husband is not aware of her message? Or don't you know that it's how women think? The least the women thought she could help with is the house chores, because she believes that the family is indebted to the man. The man can choose to politely decline and laugh it off, that the help he rendered is not a big deal. Else, they'd will be acting as if they are walking as if on eggshells around him.

Common sense will tell her that such assistant would be communicated through her husband. That's how to show clean mind ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by belcom10(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Some women are not wise at all. Some of you saying this is innocent help got it all wrong. If she has good intentions, she could have use the husband phone to call, or discuss with the husband to inform the friend.

She's not in obligation to do anything for the friend to show her appreciation other than calling and saying thank you and pray for him.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by steveodo(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2022
No, there won't be need for that.
Thank you sooo much, I appreciate you.
This reply have done justice to the situation.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by sslcrypt: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Very useless thread with dumb author. Clout chasing, since a matured man who's married can't reject outrightly such offer. Some times I think this nairaland is all fake stories to Garner traffic
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by manny88ng2000: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2022
The pattern of the text sef and the informal usage of words sends signal. For instant ... I will like to cum over...

Again what's she coming to do knowing that the wife has been far away.

Bro use your head sometimes. We be humans.

Nah so women use cum over to Angels house for Bible, defile all of them.

DamnnNiggarr:

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by maxzzo1(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Thank her and tell her no need cos u did it out of luv and respect not expecting any pay back so no need broda.....
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by bunmioguns(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Let her come with her husband to pay you visit
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wallade(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
OP FOR THE FACT THAT U DONT HV D WILLPOWER TO RESIST THAT DAUGHTER OF EVE SHOWS THAT U ARE A WEAK MAN.
ALSO, FOR U TO COME ON NAIRALAND TO SEEK OPINION ON WHAT TO DO IN SUCH SITUATION SHOWS HOW SOFT AND SiSY U ARE.
Also, remember garden of eve, daughters of eve are still moving everywhere seeking whom to eat raw. D world would hv being a better place if not eve and her daughters. Look at how one of eve's daughter wants to destroy friendship of how many years.

Please note, every man is weak in that respect. You can't survive the onslaught for too long and it will be messy if she is desperate and devilish minded.

@ op, please flee from danger; the alarms are ringing.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by dazzlingd(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Your friend is sleeping with your wife, she is aware of it. She is looking for an opportunity to revenge

Shebi u dey find who go scatter your head, there you have it. Think of it
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by coputa(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2022
MarianaTrench:

It's not "high service", it's "eye service"
sorry,it's a typo error.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wallade(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Her offer is unecessary and uncalled for. Just texting him to thank him should've sufficed. His dealings are with his friend, not her, so offering to come [her choice of spelling of the word is weird sef] over to help with chores is unecessary. OP is a married man and his wife can help him figure out all that, not her. Even if he were a single man, bachelors know how to take care of themselves without allowing their friend's wives over to their home to supposedly help do their chores. Weird.

If the husband isn't aware of this text, I doubt he would be pleased his wife wants to go to his friend's house to do whatever. OP himself has a wife and I doubt that she too would be okay with this. It's all shades of unecessary.

I can almost bet that the husband is unaware of the text. I will be surprised if he is aware.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by lekonso: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Did she inform and discuss with her husband before sending the text? If yes, then she has good intentions, she just wants to show appreciation for what you did for them. But if she did not discuss with her husband before sending the text, then don't allow her to come.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Mryocks(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

The fact that you are even considering her offer, means you have an ulterior motive man, get your act staight

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by deebrownneymar: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I have a strong feeling you know the answer to your question but you’re one of those morons who feels everything must be brought to social media. What if they see this post? I come in peace!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Victor468: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
ibechris:
Allow her to come first...

Let us not conclude yet...that was how u people told us that Buhari would make Nigeria be like America now, how far.

Allow her to come and help u and if she throw passes at u then,u can decide to shun her no be so?

Allow to come? Are you kidding me? She shouldn't have even suggested that kind of assistance knowing your wife is not around. She has a motive. Do dare allow her. Like some reasonable people have said, text and thank her for her intentions and leave it at that.

I don't like doubting anything as far as I am concern.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ten06(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Reply her straight away that you already have someone doing the house chores that she don't need to come.
These daughters of Jazebel can destroy your life. Don't ever communicate with her again.
You may not know if it is a setup

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.