Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65188 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by dahnimoh(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

Run from all appearances of evil. Na from clap dem dey enter dance.
Run for your life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by olisaEze(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Never let a woman get between u & ur guy! Two tires will work, four tires will work well, but three tires won’t skid! Ignore her text and warn her husband not to ever talk about what u guys do to help each other. Diplomacy shud be the keyword ere in case u never know. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by einsteine(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hypergamous women.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by kkins25(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
she might be doing it out of good will. Why she had to spell "come" like that though?/ hahahahah. i can see why your head is turning!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Khadrosoft: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Don't dear it,it is a trap,just thank her and move on. it's like you are falling for the bait thrower at you.Dont play with fire!If you try it it becomes a normal thing and you are trapped forever.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by darediamond(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
So if the Woman Is Not Your Friends Wife You Would Have Allow To Come To Your House While Your Wife Is Away?

How many Seconds Does It Take A Man To Get Erection And Fall Into Stupidity Sometimes By Penetrating A Hole You Ougth Not To Penetrate

That Woman Is Evil In Disguise To Befall You.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by kafeii123: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
your friend will not trust either you or his wife after this act if you make the mistake of allowing it. Only if it happens while he himself is present while the wife does the cleaning and even then....it is not advisable. Women are weird sometimes. She may use the opportunity of the visit to narrate other ordeals they're going through in the house to you. in your bid to help out... your pocket will be open while your mind too will begin to envision things...especially if the woman has bad intent which one cannot dismiss.

Whatever assistance you intend to render should be through your friend who is the husband and it will be advise that you tell him to not bother mentioning it to his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by promiseland245(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Funny how she can completely spell Complete but decided to spell Come as Cum.

Something fishy is going on in her mind.

DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by TheWolfen(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided
First time I gave a like to your comment
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by coputa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is a word of thank you not enough to show appreciation.women with their over bearing attitude,must you ass lick a helper to show appreciation(high service)i am sure it's the husband that's pushing her forward.Please,let them know their boundaries.reply her that you like doing your household chores yourself,to send a message to them.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Moneyyman: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
BROS.
Good evening. How's family?

Please, don't allow anything to come between you and your guy.

She might have sent that message with a pure heart, but we both know that it is a risky and unwise choice to allow her come. You can do either of these:

1. Reply and tell her thanks, but there's no need to come do anything that you got it covered.

2. Don't reply, just leave it there. Go about your business without missing a beat. If she asks again, politely tell her that you are fine and don't need help.

In both cases, take screenshots/screen video recordings and upload to your Googles drive.

Again, don't allow ANYTHING OR ANYONE to come between you and your guy.

E get why

DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by obinna58(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
The only relationship between man and woman is sex nothing more
Tell her the truth that you're a very sexual person and she shouldn't bother, she'll understand the rest and see you're not rejecting her, she'll also respect you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Cognitivedisson(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
She already told you she wants to cum. �.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by showafrica(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
beejay85:

It's simple ,tell her to come over with her husband and children..
That u are longing to host them

Best answer so far, but OP Wan chop her and he wants Nairaland to validate his sin in case God asks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by VEHINTOLAR: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

Now let me give it to you very raw;without gloves ! The truth is that you have always had your dirty mind and eyes on your friend's wife and that was why such devilish thoughts could come up in your puerile mind ! How would you even think of such man ? Your friend's wife ??!!!! Chai,some of you guys sha ! You actually helped that your so called friend just to impress his wife and see if you could use it to lure her into your bed ! Guy,stay on your lane;you have your own wife and you'll never like it a bit if another man sleeps with her.

Which "one thing may lead to another" ?Abegi,take your amorous,flirtatious,dirty eyes away from your friend's wife !

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by maasoap(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

Tell her what? I don't understand
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Karnice600: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Okay...em first thing is, em.. I think you think she's hot or maybe she could get naughty, so its hard to trust yourself. I get it.
Just give her an outright NO or a "not at the moment, maybe when my wife is around. I think she may like the idea of getting to know you as well" kinda response, if you feel an outright No will be ungentlemanly.
You don't have to trust her. Its about you more than anything else. If you can't stand the idea in the light of retaining your marital dignity, turn it down.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Now let me give it to you very raw;without gloves ! The truth is that you have always had your dirty mind and eyes on your friend's wife and that was why such devilish thoughts could come up in your puerile mind ! How would you even think of such man ? Your friend's wife ??!!!! Chai,some of you guys sha ! You actually helped that your so called friend just to impress his wife and see if you could use it to lure her into your bed ! Guy,stay on your lane;you have your own wife and you'll never like it a bit if another man sleeps with her.

Which "one thing may lead to "another" ? Abegi,take your amorous,flirtatious,dirty eyes away from your friend's wife !

Too much nonsense. Did he invite her after rendering the assistance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Badgers14: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by maasoap(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

At Op, you didn't help your friend so that his wife can come and pay in kind, whether by doing your home chores or something else for you. And that's exactly what you are going to tell her and she will even appreciate such response.
Don't let anyone get under your skin here with their terrible comments, you're just trying to avoid a pitfall. Your wife is not around, you might be sex starved already. And it will be easier for you to yield to temptation in such situation. You did great by coming here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by WarriAproko: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fuuuuck her
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
sad
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by yemmit90: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

You are simply a bad friend to be thinking this way.

Cant you just tell her not to worry herself over your chores or just tell her you are not around.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by bigtt76(f): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Come on don't be naive. You've not asked if the helper's wife is even friendly with the friend's wife in the first place or if his friend knows about this offer which in my honest opinion shouldn't be coming from the wife but rather her husband.

The fact that she said 'as a woman' leaves more room to suspect what she is up to.

Best answer is - No thank you, what are friends for... If not to help one another.

JovialJune:

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ukpongokon33(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
For God sake send her a reply that you would not be around. Let her know that she does not need to come over because you know her husband before the married her,please you your common GODLY sense because you are married.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nanaco: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
CUM......
OVA.......
cum and ovaries,
This lady sent you a seductive text message,
Be careful brother, I see ur village people meeting on your head inorder to set u up.
Solution: Decline politely.
"Thank you for offering to come and help me with the chores, but my younger/cousin brother is around and he is taking care of the house chores"

Then watch her reaction �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

The only person I feel for is that your friend that you helped , in his mind he thought he has seen a good friend , how some men feel comfortable sleeping with married women same as some women , is what I don't know , blossom friend in the mud , I doubt if it was your wife that helped them , that your friend's wife won't say she wants to help her ., Una two don dey eye each other before. Except the story na fake.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by VEHINTOLAR: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
maasoap:

Too much nonsense. Did he invite her after rendering the assistance?
He should have invited her na !!!! Whatever is wrong with some of you senseless characters one often bumps into on NL ?? Seun,please you need to create "ignore" button so many fools abound here !

"Ignored" button PRESSED !
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Burgerlomo: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Just tell her that her coming over to help is not necessary that you really appreciate her kind gesture
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by dedunji: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Her husband used her phone to text you .To know why u did what u did cus it maybe that u are stingy in a way . Why didn't u support his b4 only to come & pay rent . canteen people knows what attracts rats most in a kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Richarlison640(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oga she get good intentions or bad intentions make she keep her intentions for her pocket I seriously doubt if her husband is aware of this course no reasonable married man will allow that just imagine say u get girlfriend way want go your friend house go help do house chores how you go feel talk more of the wife way you put for house she probably want to dump her broke husband
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by sript: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abeg sharap, how is it difficult to decline her politely

Weather her visit is innocent or a smokescreen , why will you allow your friend wife to pay you a visit at home without your wife... E make sense??

Stylishly seeking validation nairaland validation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.