Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65120 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wuless82(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.
Tell her there's no problem as long she is coming with her husband for the visit

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wallade:

Oga! Stop bragging here. Pray that God should help you resist the weapon of a woman in the hands of the devil.

Even Adam could not hold his own against Eve so who are you?

When women set out for you, I repeat, you can't stand the onslaught for so long.

Woman is the greatest weapon and last resort of the devil against a strong and successful man. They will take you down but for God.
And I still maintain my ground that its only a weakling that does that, beside u sound too weak in handling women. Maybe u hv to change d circle of people u do meet.
its not about bragging, all these whole thing is about mindset, d way u build your mindset is just d way it will work for u and around u.
Meet people with willpower and u will understand.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamAsiri:

Who told you that the woman is thinking that way? And how are sure that the husband is not aware or even suggested it? Not all women are bad, regardless of whatever you might have experienced or what your dad could have experienced.
Leave tori jare, no bi same married women wey I dey jam on daily bases?
D raw truth is that u can't satisfy daughters of eve.
They will tell u that they wants love not money, later dem go no say dem no dey chop love na money dem want.
They will tell u dis and later do another 5hing.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

This your statement Makes me laugh terribly
Na truth I dey talk ohhhh, daughters of eve are something else

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wallade(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

And I still maintain my ground that its only a weakling that does that, beside u sound too weak in handling women. Maybe u hv to change d circle of people u do meet.
its not about bragging, all these whole thing is about mindset, d way u build your mindset is just d way it will work for u and around u.
Meet people with willpower and u will understand.

Okay, big ups to you "strong man in women affairs." I admit that I am weak in that area.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by H4CK3R5: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
u seff don conclude say na church mind she won use EPP am grin cheesy cheesy,ABI her eyes don dey chook for man wey get money pass her husband own,make he fit dey sort her bills now wey her husband broke. Neva can trust this church mind ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by legionISproteus: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

Reading 4/5
Comprehension 0/5

Your friend's wife has shown gratitude.

The reason I took away one point from your reading score is because you did not see the part she wrote "... if you don't mind..."

You scored zero in comprehension because you think she wants to seduce you.

It is up to you to respond as you deem fit. No one is forcing herself to come to your house angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Akramblitz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just tell her that you're out of town.
Period
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by GCFR: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

RUNNNN!!
Else you might lose that valuable friendship or your life.
I take God beg you.
Do not put yourself in a precarious situation and break the bro code.
Women are not worth the risk.
Never betray a loyal friend.
Politely decline the temptation
Stay blessed.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Lepon02: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
No issue.

If them fu...ck las las, no issue still. wink
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by KLand(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
When the devil gives you an opportunity, don't take it. Else it will later land you in trouble.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cumoverna: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
43Ronin:

OP sef wan claw the woman. Maybe 2 of them don dey eye each other before and maybe she set wella na why OP dey reason am. 2 of them go don use eye claw themselves finish, this one na to just finish the work. Hom go don chop the woman by now. Fear women named ugochi & chidinma... dem dey claw anything
Maybe sef, e de find validation from him fellow redpillers.
Lol
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cumoverna: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamAsiri:

That's how some of you add 2+2 up and come up with 20. How sure are you that the husband is not aware of her message? Or don't you know that it's how women think? The least the women thought she could help with is the house chores, because she believes that the family is indebted to the man. The man can choose to politely decline and laugh it off, that the help he rendered is not a big deal. Else, they'd will be acting as if they are walking as if on eggshells around him.
Okay o.
U are entitled to ur own opinion sha,
I can bet the husband don't know about that message.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cumoverna: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
43Ronin:

OP sef wan claw the woman. Maybe 2 of them don dey eye each other before and maybe she set wella na why OP dey reason am. 2 of them go don use eye claw themselves finish, this one na to just finish the work. Hom go don chop the woman by now. Fear women named ugochi & chidinma... dem dey claw anything
Hahahahaha.
I never friend any ibo girl for my life.
Only urhobo and Isoko babes na I don run.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by TheMostComplex1: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your reply should be thank you I am ok
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by preciousmetals: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Turn down the offer before devil disgrace you
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Shanana1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

Abeg rest!!!
What's her concern about House chores, is she now knowing that his wife is not around, so because he helped them now called for her coming to his house?
Does her husband knows about it? Why can't appreciating over text or calling on phone not enough for her? Even if the thing means a big deal to her, she should go there with her husband to appreciate the man not going alone to show appreciation.. you people can lie to yourselves claiming that someone's mind is bad.
For the guy to post this, it means her husband (his friend) is not aware of the visit she's craving for.
And to the man that posted this, your mind too is there. You don't need to think it twice, tell her to come with your friend (her husband) if she must come... Period...
Yeye dey smell...���

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by smart8956: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
You're blessed brother.
I was in same shoes but these one was a girlfriend not yet married. I told her I was traveling to Abuja and will return soon. Once I return I'll let her know. Until this day, I haven't responded to her request.

Next I heard was breakup with my guy on the very time they were planning to getting married. My guy become a drunkard and wanted to commit suicide. I step in the second time and this time I add the girl on WhatsApp we chat. I calm her and arrange a party were we'll meet that night without letting her know my friend was coming. Plans was that when she gets drunk and party is over I took her home.
So on a surprise that night she saw my friend in the party she was bitter,wanted to go but I told her calm. Long story made short, she was drunk, I was the one who drove home, when she wakes up in the morning she saw me and my guy discussing.
We got her things to refresh, she took a shower, cool right? Next my guy says he want to go get something for her to cook from the Market. Immediately he went out the girl push herself on me behaving like she was still drunk, she needed a hot s*X but I control myself for that few minutes thing. After a while I went to the kitchen to make some noodles, my guy cameback. I was happy he didn't see me on bed,half naked, or with her. I felt relief and was happy, she went in and cook we all ate. I ask myself what if I had f**k her? Now they're happily married, and the respect she gives me even today, sometimes my friend will say come and marry her she ask of you every time. I learnt something that day and I wish most guys can control it. It's in the brain, so brother use wisdom, if you really love your friend, don't invite her home, anything can happen as you say, let her know you value your friend. If she insist, tell her to come with him except you also want to test it. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
smart8956:
You're blessed brother.
I was in same shoes but this one was a girlfriend not yet married. I told her I was traveling to Abuja and will return soon. Once I return I'll let her know. Until this day, I haven't responded to her request.
Next was breakup on the very time they were planning to getting married. My guy was so down, drinks alot and wanted to commit suicide, I step in the second time and this time add the girl on WhatsApp we chat. I calm her both and arrange a party were we'll meet that night without letting her know my friend was coming. Plans was that when she get drunk and party is over I took her home. So on a surprise that night she saw my friend in the party she was bitter,wanted to go but I told her calm. Long story made short, she was drunk I was the one took her to car and drove home, when she wakes up in the morning she saw me and my guy discussing. We got her things she took a shower, cool right? Next my guy says he want to go get something for her to cook in the Market. Immediately he went out the girl pull herself on me behaving like she was still drunk, she needed a hot s*X but I control myself for that few minutes thing. After a while I went to kitchen to make some noodles, my guy cameback. I was happy he didn't see me on bed,half naked, or with her. I felt relief and was happy, she went in and cook we all ate. I ask myself what if I had f**k her? Now they're happily married now, and the respect she gives me even today, sometimes my friend will say come and marry her she ask of you every time. I learnt something and I wish most guys can control it. It's in the brain.

Na wah o! undecided

You made out with her, right?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by smart8956: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na wah o! undecided

You made out with her, right?
No dear check the correction, I never. And she respect me big time today. Why will I f**k my friends gf when other girls are there? Not even when I'm drunk. I value my friendship because I know how we started, how we made our first million naira and work together that today we're employing others. A girl can't come one day and ruin everything. We celebrate this year and next year we'll celebrate in UAE. That's how serious people should lived.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by pharmaking: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Assuming your wife in Bayelsa tells you about such plan to visit one of your friends in Bayelda who has been of help to you in the past, what advice will you give ya madam.

Oga, anything wey u no wan chop, no smell am.

She has no business in your house for such purpose.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Techmac00: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I feel she just wants to show her sincere appreciation. Nothing more.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by liRichy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why not tell her no? Or better still ask if your frd is aware about her coming.no matter her reasons dnt allow her,u may betray ur frd if u dnt apply wisdom.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by newcommer: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Now let me give it to you very raw;without gloves ! The truth is that you have always had your dirty mind and eyes on your friend's wife and that was why such devilish thoughts could come up in your puerile mind ! How would you even think of such man ? Your friend's wife ??!!!! Chai,some of you guys sha ! You actually helped that your so called friend just to impress his wife and see if you could use it to lure her into your bed ! Guy,stay on your lane;you have your own wife and you'll never like it a bit if another man sleeps with her.

Which "one thing may lead to another" ?Abegi,take your amorous,flirtatious,dirty eyes away from your friend's wife !

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Amiidodo(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
If i am the one below would be my response to her

"Your welcome dear we give God the thanks. You don have to worry yourself okay at the moment am okay but if eventually there is something I need your help with I wouldn't hesitate to let you know okay, what are friends for. Thank you"

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Btm1: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
My guy, don't allow her to "cum ova" oooooo. "Flee every APPEARANCE of evil"
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by meemee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
" I would like 2 cum ova 2 ur house" is a big code that she wants you to make her cum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
i have examined this message 10 times
tell her, "may the God of all grace visit your house, but you don't need to come".
period

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by 6ixT8: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
This her choice of word cum.

Issa red flag.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Erums(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Look at the speeling... Se said cum ova... Oga get the clue
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by mosaicafrique: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
If she is not visiting with her husband, tell her not to come because it will be disastrous for another man's wife to visit a man she is not married to. Islam doesn't permit such and I don't know what your religion says about such, she is only supposed to visit another male with company of her husband and her husband must be present or the man's wife must be present. If she goes alone, then she has intentions to spread her legs wide for another man. Wisdom is not cheap
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by biyiwyle(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ask her if her husband knows about it. Or you will tell her husband just to get his permission and hear what she will say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.