Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65155 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by MartinsD12(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
Reject the text invite immediately, she is irresponsible, I pity that your friend, a married woman coming to do house chores for you as your girlfriend or your wife , think bro , use your Sense don't fall for this temptation remember the bible says lead us not into temptation, don't allow yourself fall into temptation it's better avoided. Such an irresponsible woman , she no even tell you to give her work , look for job for her , na to come do house chores what a nonsense woman .
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2022
For her to use cum means she has something naughty up her sleeves, and she said if you wouldn't mind. Tell her you mind. If it wants to look as if you're avoiding her so be it. Run from temptation.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by GloriousGbola: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Ibime:

To avoid drama, he better not let her come to the house even if her intention is pure, cos you don't know how his friend will interpret it. Aside the possible sexual allegations that could arise from his friend, it is disrespectful to a friend to allow his wife become a househelp just because you have financial leverage. As long as his friend hasn't spoken on the matter, the answer is a polite NO.

I started writing this and stopped.

And it will mess up the dynamic of the friendship forever.

Trying to imagine one of my guys from schools wife washing plate in my house or vice versa. Looks like something from a Nollywood or tyler Perry rom com.

Always better to avoid any compromising situations

And a situation where your friend and his wife will learn everything about you (fastest way to find out about a person is to clean their stuff)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

Just imagine she comes over and it just you and her and then you started to make moves at her and she couldn't resist and you had sex with her

Are you go going to tell the world it was her intention of she coming to help you or tell the world she seduced you with what she wore
Something's are best avoided, it could be it was
A sincere help she offered but along the line you bleeped her or both of you caught feeling's for each other and lead to something even more worse,
And even if it was intentional avoid it thank you
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by kiddkash(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
She said she'd like to cum over
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by dnawah(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

tell her not to worry,that u r ok
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by TheDemola: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
No church mind in that help. Is her husband aware? Did he sanction her to do it? Is she just aware that his wife is not in town? Why did she have to do it now as a token of appreciation? He gave the husband the money not the wife. Why does she have to be the one to show appreciation?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I fear the visit is not to do physical chores but also bed chores..... How can she put some dirty words codedly for you and you didn't notice? Avoid any proximity with her for your own good

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I fear the visit is not to do physical chores but also bed chores..... How can she put some dirty words codedly for you and you didn't notice? Avoid any proximity with her for your own good

The words are visible that she has more to do than chores..... She just showed you what to expect....''cum'" it's deliberate., Don't wait to tell the story.... Avoid her for good
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2022
You are just a pervert!

Simple!!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by harmony75: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
If she as a married woman does not have sense oga abeg let her know you don't need her help why now!? Stupid woman her husband may not be part of this, so when ever you help your friend she will come again to sweep for you? Decline and let her know you have been doing it very all by yourself do not soil your good relationships with your friends!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2022
I see nothing here.
But her husband ought to be aware first!
Women have always come around to assist me do a lot of things both married, single & widowed
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by adecz: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Since your wife isn't around, she
wants to come and help you with
what a woman should do kiss ( wink wink , wink wink )

I hope you know what
"cum" does to "ova" abi❓

♥♥♥ She knows you get Konji ♥♥♥
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by busariabeyx24(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
she said she would like to ''CUM OVER'' to your house and you still dont get the logic...
peace be unto you.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ALFADOS(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

An idle land or mind is a devil workshop

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

U are only decieving urself. If she wants to show appreciation by helping with house chores why doesn't she send any of her kids? or she doesn't have kids? 2ndly why should she send him such a message when her husband should be the one to send such and/or is the husband even aware of that text?? undecided

I know what married women in desperate positions can do. It has nothing to do with him being sex starved bt the behaviour of married women generally in such situations. angry

Same church mind can led to sex. I can never tolerate such text from a married woman talkless of my friends wife. Is she supposed to be my house help or pay me back?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Wallade:

Please note, every man is weak in that respect. You can't survive the onslaught for too long and it will be messy if she is desperate and devilish minded.

@ op, please flee from danger; the alarms are ringing.
Not all men, just say u are weak in that aspect. There are men that are too strong in terms of women, they might weak in other aspect but in affairs that has to do with women they are strong.
Personally, I know how many times I hv had an encounter with such both young ones, married ones and aunties. D issue is that we hv too many weaklings around that's why daughters of eve always think that men are just after sex sex and sex not knowing that some men no send u kobo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by stevups(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
If you were once a tenant, you should understand that you have saved a life from heart attack. You are a Jesus in her life... she's not coming for sex but for serious work for you not to allow her family to be disgraced..the time I owed my landlord, whenever my wife wanted to enter the compound, she used to off/remove her shoes.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by girlygirlyMain: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
She used the words "cum" & "as a woman" and you are asking our opinion

You know exactly what she wants...
FLEE for your own good and for the sanctity of your marriage "if you value it".
STAY AWAY FROM YOUR FRIEND'S WIFE
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Wallade(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Not all men, just say u are weak in that aspect. There are men that are too strong in terms of women, they might weak in other aspect but in affairs that has to do with women they are strong.
Personally, I know how many times I hv had an encounter with such both young ones, married ones and aunties. D issue is that we hv too many weaklings around that's why daughters of eve always think that men are just after sex sex and sex not knowing that some men no send u kobo

Oga! Stop bragging here. Pray that God should help you resist the weapon of a woman in the hands of the devil.

Even Adam could not hold his own against Eve so who are you?

When women set out for you, I repeat, you can't stand the onslaught for so long.

Woman is the greatest weapon and last resort of the devil against a strong and successful man. They will take you down but for God.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by kemawilly(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Tell her to come with her husband to avoid what happened in 1905.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Sparkles003(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=114327116]My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

Joseph never aske a question in the face of temptation, joseph flee. Block her number and every other number she might use.

Tell her you appreciate but you don't need her help.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by sonofElElyon: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

He has a filthy mind and obviously can't trust himself to behave

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by sonofElElyon: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2022
goldenboyofpsy:

The words are visible that she has more to do than chores..... She just showed you what to expect....''cum'" it's deliberate., Don't wait to tell the story.... Avoid her for good

Yes he should tell her it's not necessary but you'd be surprised how many people use that word as a shortened form of come without knowing the implications. Don't rush to conclude.. I once saw a girl wearing a T-Shirt witg the sentence "I want you to cum" walking on the road and she didn T look whorish at all. Had to walk up to her and tell her the inscription was bad.. she resentfully (she didnt know me) and reluctantly asked what the meaning was.. and i told her !
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by chuksoyo21(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

If she wanted to assist, her husband should have been the one informing his friend ..

Her intentions are not clear. She's got a hidden plan.
Her husband ought to have been the one informing his friend, not the wife from behind...
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Acidbath: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Just thank her and tell her not to bother. Period. The woman sef reeks of low self esteem. Which one is "....as a woman". Always depicting themselves as slaves everywhere.

You on the other hand, stop watching p0rn and sleeping with prostitutes. You can see what it is doing to you. You gave out money and someone wants to show appreciation, your mind went to sex.

It means anybody besides your wife that puts food before you and cleans anything in your house must be slept with. The fact that this woman is your friend's wife couldn't make you say don't bother....your imagination just went wild.

Lack of discipline. You need help.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by OhafiaPrince(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
OHAFIA unu kaaa..woo... ehmm..i hope the woman's husband is not on nairaland and not on this trend?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Manpasman: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

let her call your wife and take the permission since her husband is not aware.you helped your friend not her
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Rhozabeth(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

Are u fucking serious? What if the woman has another motive aside coming to help him with chores?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Rhozabeth(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Oga tell her not to worry that u have things under control in ur house. Remember that if she has another motive aside coming to help, whether u agree or not, u are in deep shit, so it is better u avoid that shit!

Oga tell her not to worry that u got things under control in ut house. If u allow her come around and she has other motives aside comi to help, whether u agree or not, u are in a deep mess cos no one will listen to ir side of the story, so be wise!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by jujunaty(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

Is her husband aware of his wifeys kind gestures? abi he dosent know his wife wants to take cleaning contract in another mans house

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.