Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo (3622 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by saintbillion(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
This one nko grin
the woman go die hungry ooo. But no try this one with Chiamaka for eco department that year ooo. Ur account go read negative. Girl be Sabi maths
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by bummyla(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wahala Dey!

saintbillion:
Actually this is the reason in the photo below
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by saintbillion(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2022
bummyla:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wahala Dey!

grin
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by HarlequinLekex: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Nwaomaah:
The owner probably didn't even know
Maths is life
In school solving maths and calculations is way easier than reading
Agreed
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by juman(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Many need basic knowledge in maths in their life.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by phelonrays: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
I hate market maths grin The one that they will say ' Give me 500 then I give you 100 then your change is 650...' I just stand there lost like

This is called super confusion grin
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by Owologbo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nwaomaah:
The owner probably didn't even know Maths is life In school solving maths and calculations is way easier than reading
When you are getting it right. The moment you hit brick wall, that will be the end of solving for that day.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by saintbillion(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Owologbo:

When you are getting it right.
The moment you hit brick wall, that will be the end of solving for that day.
how please?
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by saintbillion(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
phelonrays:

This is called super confusion grin
hehehe
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by Nwaomaah: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Owologbo:

When you are getting it right.
The moment you hit brick wall, that will be the end of solving for that day.

Yeah for that day
What joy is there in solving the easy ones? It's like playing a game on level 1 with difficulty set on easy.
Solving the difficult problems that you'll try and fail severally and even go to bed dejected is the real deal. When you eventually gets it you'll be like Hurray! I did it oh! Pure bliss

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
NAIJA YOUTHS NA LAZY YOUTHS OF TODAY,THEY CANT EVEN COMPREHEND THIS SIMPLE MATH.because THEY ARE BUSY DANCING SKELEWU AND PRESSING PHONESundecided
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by saintbillion(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NAIJA YOUTHS NA LAZY YOUTHS OF TODAY,THEY CANT EVEN COMPREHEND THIS SIMPLE MATH.because THEY ARE BUSY DANCING SKELEWU AND PRESSING PHONESundecided
they will tell u who maths help?
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo by YunqTee: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
brosom:
Aside money, I hands up anything wey concern calculus grin
Same here bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Started A New Business (photos) / Ugly Girls: Eyah / Why Do Girls Like Dating Guys Who Yell At Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.