Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) (72373 Views)

Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Lekki Deep Sea Port Receives 13 Brand New Cranes On Board First Cargo Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Ojuntana: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Golan007:

Hope you aren't amongst those who have been insulting him.

As many Obi supporters say "Go and find out".
It's a question I asked you. I have come to realize a lot of people in politics section are ignorant.
What does a state have to do with a seaport. Tell me
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by zionstaar75: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
aribisala0:
Yes some people say that about Tinubu but that does not make it true. It is propaganda
Are you from Lagos State? I doubt it
If MODERN means nepotism of making your wive senator and sharing other positions to your family then Lagos has been MODERNIZED
Tinubu has not modernized Lagos State.Lagos state has no potable water for most residents.
Ikorodu is an embarrassment
Human development centres mainly on Health and Education. What is there to boast about in Health or Education

Housing? What is the breakthrough? How many new houses has government built in Lagos State since 1999
What about transport ? What is the Transport legacy ? There really is nothing to gloat about

Like I said Tinubu would rather travel for his health needs and his children do no use LASU
you're just speaking grammar, Clinton was president and his wife became candidate 4years later,look at the Bush family, 2 presidents.lagos has excelled under tinubu,when fashola was Tinubu's chief of staff he drafted 40 years development plan that is being followed, only ambode didn't follow the plan,that's why ambode was thrown out.is there any other state in Nigeria with such plan?I'm not supporting tinubu yet but he'll make a great president. My only fear is his health, he looks sick.those shouting drug baron et Al are idiots,so Mobil will employ a drug baron and he'll rise to director level?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by condralbedez: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
zionstaar75:
good question, the guys comparing Buhari to tinubu are just stupid, this guy has worked at top companies, less than 5% Nigerians have his experience but he's not strong enough. That's the issue I have with him,the guy is sick
That's my point exactly

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Golan007: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

Be like I go vote Tinubu.

Shey you dey wind me ni?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
sukar886:

Eye go soon clear u, ur jagaban na for Lagos alone , come and try it in kano

What do you have against Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Ipp1: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
zionstaar75:
good question, the guys comparing Buhari to tinubu are just stupid, this guy has worked at top companies, less than 5% Nigerians have his experience but he's not strong enough. That's the issue I have with him,the guy is sick

Buhari should actually be compared and equated with the 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy. What a case of two dullards from different regions.

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to find jobs, will he also help them to do the job? That your uncle that use d his connections to get you a job, is he also helping you to do the job?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Golan007:

Shey you dey wind me ni?

He is serious oooo. He has been BATified. What all the governors that have governed the 11 South East and South South states plus the ex-President Goatluck Jonathan could not do, the Jagaban has done it for Lagos and for Yoruba land. Why will anyone compare the Jagaban Borgu to the other idiots?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
nisai:
That was wrong because our discussion topic is not about our in-law's properties. It reeks of childishness.

Are you married to a man from Ogun state?

Watch you BP. You fit slump any time. Small play, you don already dey convulse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by FrB231(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
PressMyButton:

When people ask about the achievements of Tinubu in Lagos, here is the result of the vision he conceptualized as far back as his tenure as Governor of Lagos State. Fortunately, successive Governors keyed into his vision and the result is the mordern Lagos that attracts the biggest foreign direct investment in Africa.

Warri, Calabar, PH , Akwa ibom, all are oil rich states with Governors at the helm of affairs. The question is, what have they been doing with the billions of naira of 13% crude oil derivation that greased their pockets every month?
Next time you see any developmental infrastructures in Lagos, you don't have to hate. All you have to do is to transfer your frustrations on your Governors, pull them by their ears and drag them to Lagos to learn the template of Asiwaju Jagaban.
Actually you are getting it all wrong,don’t you know there is a written policy in place that made all the other seaports in Nigeria not to function thereby monopolizing it for self interest...
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by victorv12(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
How far Warri, Calabar, PH, Akwa Ibom port? Una Mumu never do.

Their mumu na forever ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by edosignature(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
South south leaders are bunch of cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Golan007:

Shey you dey wind me ni?

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by real777(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

Say Hi to Gelegele seaport

You dey mind those idiots? Their strength lies in killing & fighting themselves. Example our "oyel" aka inebriated Ijaws & the rest goons fighting their host through land grabbing & fake expanist population. So much for the niger delta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Grandkay21(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
What south west really have , lagos state can't carry South west ,Lagos is we it is no because other people invested The, majority of the investor are not from south west, lagos was ahead among other South west state because It was once a capital to Nigeria
BloomingDale:

Very good. Other regions must sit up too. They should not be deceived by Lagos. If we go our separate ways, other regions will be lagging behind. Other regions must also sit up to attract foreign investors into their region. They must not be deceived by the Yorubas using Lagos to attract all the foreign investments to their region.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by femisplash: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

It is the project of Tolaram And China Harbour Engineering Company.

Lagos State and the NPA are mere shareholders.

Did the company execute the project out of the blue moon?.. They were given the bid to execute the project. Pls be reasonable.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Parachoko: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
zionstaar75:
Do you have an evidence to prove Tinubu is sick?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Shopwiiser: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Instead of opening up the seaport in other states, they are still concentrating everything in Lagos.

Besides we need Lekki Airport more than we need Lekki Seaport.

Moving from Lekki axis to MMIA to catch your flight is the greatest nightmare any Lekki dweller can face.

Shit can sometimes last from 4-5 hours.

I remember somebody who dropped off someone traveling to London at Ikeja Airport and set back to return to Lekki. He was still in traffic around Ozumba Mbadiwe when the person he dropped off called him that he’s already in London. Madness!
they will never give lekki airport...else Lagos is finished... cheesy
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by FrB231(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
It’s not the Governor’s in the other states that have seaports are not working in that regards rather there is a written policy to monopolize seaports in Nigeria that was why when Goodluck loss the Election in 2015,he quickly went to change it and immediately they started dredging the seaport in Warri but immediately Buhari entered a meeting was held and the written policy was rewritten and that’s what we are seeing today...This is a fact and not just story!!
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Penguin2: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Golan007:

Mere shateholders?

They just strolled into Nigeria, pointed to Lekki, and commenced construction abi?

Then Lagos State owns Dangote Refineries since Dangote didn’t just come and pointed at Lekki. Right?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by shegz24(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
They would soon say Lekki seaport exists because Lagos was the FCT in 1800.

All in an attempt to cover whatever Tinubu and his proteges achieve.

But they wont waste anytime to affiliate agbero to Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
May God help Warri seaport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by MOTOPARK: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
have not seen a group of tribe that is so don’t know how to fight for economy benefit than those listed states

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Parachoko: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
FrB231:
Actually you are getting it all wrong,don’t you know there is a written policy in place that made all the other seaports in Nigeria not to function thereby monopolizing it for self interest...
Do you have an evidence to back this up?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by femisplash: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

It's a question I asked you. I have come to realize a lot of people in politics section are ignorant.
What does a state have to do with a seaport. Tell me
With your pathetic question, I think you missed your way down here. You should locate the joke section, pls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Parachoko: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shopwiiser:
they will never give lekki airport...else Lagos is finished... cheesy
Who are the people that will ever give Lekki Airport?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by toprealman: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
2023 is nigh. Even Okezie, yes the one you know lit up incomplete osisioma flyover and now thinks he is a Messiah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
aribisala0:
There is no evidence that everything we see is Tinubu's vision. Ithink that is too generous and hyperbolic
It is a biassed statement that has no objective proof. Anyhow Human development remains a major problem in Lagos in the areas of Education and Healthcare. Tinubu does not have surgery in Lagos , his children do not attend LASU and unemployment and crime are major worries

I do agree that the Niger Delta governors could do more . It is not just a Tinubu issue but a Yoruba issue.The bitter truth is the Yoruba are more politically advanced and if you want to give credit for vision the real owner is Awolowo NOT Tinubu.

Lagos State is made up of five Divisions
Lagos The former FCT
Ikorodu
Badary
Ikeja
Epe
4 divisions Epe,Badagry , Ikeja and Ikorodu were under the Western region till 1966 and the foundation for what we see across the state was laid by Awolowo NOT Tinubu

Olopolo eja, the major development in Lekki started in 2015/16 and it has nothing to do with the late sage (Chief Obafemi Awolowo) who died 35years ago. You may hate or share a totally different political ideology with Tinubu, but you can't deny the fact he's a gifted strategist, a visionary leader and a developer of human and non-human components.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Golan007: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Then Lagos State owns Dangote Refineries since Dangote didn’t just come and pointed at Lekki. Right?

You are right.

What exactly did Obi do in Anambra state again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by Golan007: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
euniselfyahoo:
May God help Warri seaport

Na to import toxic waste through Koko we sabi.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) by naija4life247: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
FrB231:
It’s not the Governor’s in the other states that have seaports are not working in that regards rather there is a written policy to monopolize seaports in Nigeria that was why when Goodluck loss the Election in 2015,he quickly went to change it and immediately they started dredging the seaport in Warri but immediately Buhari entered a meeting was held and the written policy was rewritten and that’s what we are seeing today...This is a fact and not just story!!

That is POL 505: Advanced Politricking in a Contemporary Society. It's a 10 unit 500 Level Course.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.