Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? (2065 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Greattestman: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
I always try my best to impress ladies in order to win their hearts, but this always turn out to be futile.

Ladies always reject me when ever I propose to them for a geniune love. Why is it so with me?
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Abfinest007(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stop trying to please them

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by TONY042(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why not stop trying to impress and just be you.

Focus on yourself and they will come around soon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
No time for love bro.

Love is expensive and this generation just need love for sex and money.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Louisfrank(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Do you have money¿
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Nonexisting: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Greattestman:
I always try my best to impress ladies in order to win their hearts, but this always turn out to be futile.

Ladies always reject me when ever I propose to them for a geniune love. Why is it so with me?
The bolded is your problem. Emancipate yourself from pussy slavery and you will fucck whoever, whenever and however you want. Stop being a good boy, Nigerian vaginarians don't like that. Ask yourself this question; why is it that food always come to those who appears not to be hungry. The answer is because they act like they are not hungry even when they actually are. Son, pussy will always come when you don't give a fucck about it so don't worry, you hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Youngpo413: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Louisfrank:
Do you have money¿
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Sammy101111(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bro just make money so you can pick the woman of your choice . Condition can make you go for the wrong woman.

lol can a woman visit you and you give her 500 naira or 1k she will not come again

Now women flow with what you give them to keep them with you

No woman can manage with a man for long this days .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by spice123(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
The simple reason is because you're a Great Test Man. They have seen how you 've tested women so much.
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Badbunny: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maybe you've got bad breath IDK tho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by helinues: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
May be you over do things.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Once they start accepting you, Pls remember that I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Greattestman:

They will never Assept u untill u Stop doing this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Lovilla(f): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Louisfrank:
Do you have money¿
money is not love
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Proverbs 1; how long will ye siMpLe ones love simplicity?
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Streetmovement(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You get time dey impress naija girls, Dem tell you say na their food be that? Baba go find their food and watch them come around like ant looking for sugar.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Tozic: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Greattestman:

What do you want to achieve after you've finally win her? Bleep her, or am I missing something cry
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
You propose genuine love by trying to impress them, what's genuine about that?

Why will you want to impress anyone in the first place? Is the person the air you breath or your creator

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Nazgul: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stop trying to impress them, that act alone activates their hard to get mood, and you'd end up torturing yourself unnecessarily. The era of impressing ladies is long gone. Girls of this era don't fall for those shit anymore.

Just act normal around them and try not to be a hopeless romantic who would drop 15 missed calls and 20 WhatsApp messages. If you two vibe well, they'll come around, if you don't, be the one to withdraw, don't go crawling around her begging for her love, you'll end up regretting it cos she won't take you serious.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Larrygaga1: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
After several experiences in this industry of making pussys happy, I had learned not to be attached.. Brotherly, try to detached yourself from people who don't value you, not just females tho.. However, try engaging into something serious, most especially something lucrative, be flaunt while engaging in any discussions with those pussys and lastly, don't exposed all secrets about yourself.. Make them always feel curious and also smell nice, look good and always ve it in mind that THE ONLY TRUE LOVE THAT EXISTS, IS THAT OF YOUR MUM.. PEACE

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Goldbw122(m): 4:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Don't worry your time will come, just keep hustling ok don't worry the right one will give you green light so no hurry.
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Mcslize: 5:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Replace impressing a girl with being confident and unpredictable. Be yourself. Sometimes, do politely show I don't care attitude in a fancy romantic way. They will be the one chasing you. Ignore them sometimes.
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Louisfrank(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lovilla:
money is not love

Last time I checked money is the bedrock for love for more than 90% of Nigerian gals

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Raalsalghul: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Greattestman:

Work on yourself: career/business wise, physicality and health, financially, dress sense.

Stop using your money to impress them if that's the case.

Spend your money on yourself to attract the kind of lady you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by EmiDon11: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Op must be stingy.,
U wan go heaven but you no wan die .,
Hmmmmm, u are wise

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2022
He puts in his best, trying to impress ladies so he can win thier hearts... this shït don't even mix. OP I hope u can see the answer and get better because u no well cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Greattestman:

stop impressing ladies and you will see how they will always be flocking around you.Me I dont live to impress anyone.I dey even run from ladies in my work place because dem no wan let me rest
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Work on yourself: career/business wise, physicality and health, financially, dress sense.

Stop using your money to impress them if that's the case.

Spend your money on yourself to attract the kind of lady you want.

NasoLifeBe!!!

This is the best response
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by Nyascobar1414: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Greatest simp

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Greattestman:

you get money?
Re: Ladies Don't Accept Me. Why? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro just make money so you can pick the woman of your choice . Condition can make you go for the wrong woman.

lol can a woman visit you and you give her 500 naira or 1k she will not come again

Now women flow with what you give them to keep them with you

No woman can manage with a man for long this days .
things done really change.
unconditional love only existed during our grandparents days.
now na your pocket dey talk am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Please Help Me Solve These Maths, I will pay / Men Should Equally Start Setting Standards For Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.