Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. (24271 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
xtremeTall:
so you been around .
Ha ha
Yes ooo. Been around. How your side bro?
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
UnknownQueen:

God (the source, the beginner) is a spirit.
Man is a spirit...

Man is simply an extension of God....
The day man's spirit leaves him is the day he dies, and this continues eternally......

Stop being delusional by thinking you'll still awaken to a new body for the final judgement...
The day you die , is the day the spirit of God leaves U and that's the end after which your children continues from where you stop...
i was blocked before for causing vawulence..

So hear ursef out, in all this tin u narated or expressed, can u see u re already talking about spirituality??
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
i was blocked before for causing vawulence..

So hear ursef out, in all this tin u narated or expressed, can u see u re already talking about spirituality??

Man is a combo of both Physicality and spirituality, the day he dies, that day the spirituality leaves him into the thin air, while his physicality gets lowered into the ground where termites and other earth products feast on, there's nothing spectacular about it......

I say Again, God isn't in control of what happens in the world, we are all products of energy, We are not created neither can we be destroyed...

If God created Man, then something else created the complex God ....Cest Fini.
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Man is a combo of both Physicality and spirituality, the day he dies, that day the spirituality leaves him into the thin air, while his physicality gets lowered into the ground where termites and other earth products feast on, there's nothing spectacular about it......

I say Again, God isn't in control of what happens in the world, we are all products of energy, We are not created neither can we be destroyed...

If God created Man, then something else created the complex God ....Cest Fini.
what are u sayin??

Why are in believing in spirituality but not in God grin grin

Funny u, u even acknowledged it that we are made of both physicality and spirituality. But u dont want to believe that God exist. Then where did u see ur spirituality u re talking about ma?? Who is the pioneer of spiritualism?? Pls get ur argument and fact right.
U bliv in spirituality but u dont bliv that there is A supreme Being. Nawa for u ooh.

A question pls, as u agree that we re combo of sand and spirit, , pls what bring the agreement between sand and spirit to form us?? Am waiting for ur answer ma
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
what are u sayin??

Why are in believing in spirituality but not in God grin grin

Funny u, u even acknowledged it that we are made of both physicality and spirituality. But u dont want to believe that God exist. Then where did u see ur spirituality u re talking about ma?? Who is the pioneer of spiritualism?? Pls get ur argument and fact right.
U bliv in spirituality but u dont bliv that there is A supreme Being. Nawa for u ooh.

A question pls, as u agree that we re combo of sand and spirit, , pls what bring the agreement between sand and spirit to form us?? Am waiting for ur answer ma

I didnt say there's no creator, what I'm saying is , the source which you call God is just like you and I, his physicality is dead and buried and has no control whatsoever of the universe...
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
UnknownQueen:

I didnt say there's no creator, what I'm saying is , the source which you call God is just like you and I, his physicality is dead and buried and has no control whatsoever of the universe...
ok, now that u agree with me that there is a creator, so who is now the creator?? And who are the creations/creatures??
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ok, now that u agree with me that there is a creator, so who is now the creator?? And who are the creations/creatures??

They're mysteries, nobody knows the answer..

All the accounts the Bible gave are nothing but mere lies and cannot be verified......
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
UnknownQueen:

They're mysteries, nobody knows the answer..

All the accounts the Bible gave are nothing but mere lies and cannot be verified......
how did u know that there was/is a creator wen u said it cant be verified??

Secondly, is it only the bible that gives such account?? Wat about other books that has similar stories??
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
how did u know that there was/is a creator wen u said it cant be verified??

Secondly, is it only the bible that gives such account?? Wat about other books that has similar stories??

Common sense tells u that....
I have a mother, She had a mother and the cycles continues until it gets to the source, the source or origin is what we have no detailed info about, the account the Bible gave is unverified and I don't believe the account it gave...
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Common sense tells u that....
I have a mother, She had a mother and the cycles continues until it gets to the source, the source or origin is what we have no detailed info about, the account the Bible gave is unverified and I don't believe the account it gave...

So according to the common sense, ur mother is ur creator, ur grandmother is the creator of ur mother...and so on.. is dat what u re trying to say??

If that is not what u re trying to say den that means u re admitting it that there is a person at the origin, isn't it??

Secondly i asked, is it only the bible that gave such account??
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

So according to the common sense, ur mother is ur creator, ur grandmother is the creator of ur mother...and so on.. is dat what u re trying to say??

If that is not what u re trying to say den that means u re admitting it that there is a person at the origin, isn't it??

Secondly i asked, is it only the bible that gave such account??

The Bible gave its account, the Qur'an also gave its, like wise the account of "THE BIG BANG THEORY".
Believe whatever you want to believe, after all none of this will matter when your spirit leaves your body, you go back to the state you were before birth....(My opinion)...
You can as well chart your own course and believe otherwise ......To each his own
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
UnknownQueen:

The Bible gave its account, the Qur'an also gave its, like wise the account of "THE BIG BANG THEORY".
Believe whatever you want to believe, after all none of this will matter when your spirit leaves your body, you go back to the state you were before birth....(My opinion)...
You can as well chart your own course and believe otherwise ......To each his own
hmmmm

So the bottom line now is that..(according to u) we re energy and we can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another.. hmmm, but u stil beliv we were made by the creator, the creator u didn't know tho. But as u said, we re made by the creator, but u can prove the existence of the creator sha. Tho energy can neither be created but destroyed, and we re d energies, but stil there is a creator of that evergy, which mean, that energy which can neither be created nor destroyed still has a creator.

Ok, otiyemi, thanks for the enlightenment grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do People Die? / Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics) / Electricity Distribution Company Staff Invade Lagos Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.