Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (92539 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Belteshazzar1: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ewelekete
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by KES007: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Kirkman post=114336812]
Hmm! How did you know that they are Jehovah's witnesses o![/quote

Both of them dey kingdom hall for the video

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Sambai65(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Can someone update us canada dating app ?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by womenareapez: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Canadian lady excited as she arrives Nigeria to meet her Nigerian lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjf9unVtp-E

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid02HxdLHYwEnc7LhikNSUorB1DoXpvsgdecirDB32t9SC5FfBUw57pi9VtPpf6q6Etdl/?app=fbl
way better than to follow those black female baboons called naija women undecided

Super better than following those demented AA WOMEN in Canada

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nawa oo.
Pele tie oo
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by swaggerjack: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tozic:
The way these boys woo ladies should be studied.

Babe leaving her country.. Omo!
shocked
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Hakeem3(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Lol grin you this wicked goat. lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by KingDash: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lucky mofo..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Olayetan:
How these guys take dey do am. Make them share updates na
Na luck
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Kirkman: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=KES007 post=114337543][/quote]
Oh! OK. Didn't watch the video. I will do that later.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by goshen26: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

What?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Str8talk21: 12:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Bobo don cash out! grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Lovelydaisies: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Apparently, she didn't get the memo. I wish them well!
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by tiswell(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baba escape plan don work... See better work.

My Ukrainian love dey ask make I sub glo for her grin
grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by godwon01(m): 12:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Waoh , unbelievable. This lady got heart. Nigeria for that matter, despite all the dating scammer all over the world in which Nigeria is the world headquarters. I am so happy for her. May Almighty God be with them if actually the guy mean well for her.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Olifiz(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2022
They are JW. The relationship is real. Wish them a HML. Thanks
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by splashbaby(m): 1:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Those immigration go don extort her before she enter.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Awesometouch1: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by OgaTheTop2: 1:42am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
Wherey cheesy Tell her what? grin

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by caracas: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Where una dey see all this white girls na
Somebory pls help a brother in need

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by caracas: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Connected1:

Keep Defending your foolishness.

Allow people find love from where they see it, that lady is finer than many Naija women you will bring to compete with her, let us not even talk about character sef. Mtchewww.

If I know how to fall in love online I would have gotten my own white babe, but I suck at online relationships, I don't even like it and I prefer Black women.
Bro teach me how to get one white chick na
Abeg….
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by dragunov: 2:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by therajah: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
She won't believe you!
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Clinghton: 3:40am On Jul 02, 2022
malvisguy212:
if she send money for you to come and meet her. seriously , there is possibility that the urge for scam will come.

Sending me money is a legit way of leaving this country for good.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by membranus: 3:54am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Pe kini?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by membranus: 3:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baba escape plan don work... See better work.

My Ukrainian love dey ask make I sub glo for her grin

You are about to marry a Yahoo boy.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Jaqenhghar: 4:17am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
Should we tell him?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by naija4life247: 5:36am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Keep shut there. You no fit keep secret?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Ndubest123(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2022
A 25yr old marrying a 50yr old. Endtime marriage
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by bluefilm: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2022
After they have used feminism to completely destroy themselves and make themselves completely unattractive to their men, their only option now is to head to third world countries where they can find men who they can exploit financially in exchange for companionship.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Congrats, Working on meeting mine too..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Elidrisy20: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2022
After 3 days if her eyes come clear,she go say na juju him use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.