Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (92559 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Tozic:
The way these boys woo ladies should be studied.

Babe leaving her country.. Omo!
Nothing special...all they need is your sincerity unlike naija girls that their love is money induced

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by toujurs: 6:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerian women will charge you for transport money and still not come. After collecting money for transport, she will tell you she is no longer interested. She can't make it.

Please tell me why the guy shouldn't love this woman with his heart, for her to have taken this risk.

Nigerian women, would first ask you. What have you done for me .

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by kmaster007: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Hop say no be JuJu be dis....
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by showafrica(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God this one did not go for all those wrinkled faces, ancestors and foremother's we use to see

Yes at least this babe fine. Canada is sure for the G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2022
She's good looking unlike those grandma's that some of this dude marry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by JAGS001(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baba escape plan don work... See better work.

My Ukrainian love dey ask make I sub glo for her grin
She wan use am contact Putin ni make he cease fire grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Eniitankorede: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Only internet could have made this happen. It has turned the world to a global village.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by chidooh1: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2022
KES007:

Shut up ur dirty mouth with ur bad luck, Dem be JW, d oyibo trust dat guy die, JW matters dey different from the normal street, dia own dey pure
Oga thanks you so much for your abusive way of expressing yourself. May you continue to reply everybody that comes your way like this.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by MotiveU(f): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2022
No go use her do money oh.
That ur eye no go
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Chydo001(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
Let her find out grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by harmargedon: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Love is a beautiful thing
Love between folks from different background is even more beautiful cheesy

Dj! Bring my palmwine and banga soup make i use am reason this matter
Barman! Play me "Love and pain" by Tinubu and Peter Obi.
it's Don jazzy again!!!
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
You are the ones painting the country with grey mud and yet complain when the mud cakes. Not all stories end as painted. I know many Nigerians happily in marriage with their white wives. As this man is, without this woman he is also a target. No one will give him such amount of love as this woman who made the sacrifices for him. Many men are waking up to being played by the locals. If you find a woman who is willing to love you unconditionally, stay there!
Nigerian girls are diggers.
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by rajiedreez: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Don't tell her please
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by edungene7: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Oyibo women and Love ehhnnn no Nigerian lady can be this happy to meet u except you be complete ATM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Agugbadin: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Hmmmmm all the best wishes for her.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by cochexky: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Hahahahahahahaha... Guy comot eyes for soldier salary ooh.. Destiny helper is real.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by HRMK: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2022
hope not these yahoo boys again!
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by od501: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baba escape plan don work... See better work.

My Ukrainian love dey ask make I sub glo for her grin

Sub for her nah... lol

Shey u no wan invest ni grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by fixmykey(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2022
this onyimbo get big head ooo.
this one must bring result
love in tokyo
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by FireUpNow(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
By the time the ogume clear for eyes she go know how far. Well what's my business, love they say is sweet sha
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by na2016: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

This seem like a genuine love.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by sassiemyk: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Kirkman:

Hmm! How did you know that they are Jehovah's witnesses o!
Did you see the video of their wedding?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Aguilar(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Touching.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by CasNova: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2022
I pray the love is real.

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Fanatical(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Tell her what?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2022
joceey:
Lovely

Trust me

She will also be Obedient

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by sofiscatedmoron: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
Aproko, go hustle ur own

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by frozen70(f): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

No need experience is the best teacher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / xxxxxxxxxxx / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.