Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (92534 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tozic:

Bro, how you take woo this babe, to the point she has to come here to study? What a badass dude! grin
Well she was the one who had eye for me tho
I met her friend before I even knew herself online fast-forward I was in love with her friend but that one no dey gree for me cause of the long distance factor and the fact that we met online.... Probably she would av been telling her other friends (My girlfriend included) about the Nigeria guy who is all over her ......And no cap am a real lover boy..... Her friend (my girlfriend) had to take my number from her phone and the rest was history
But according to a rift they had ......The formal girl I knew said (My girlfriend) had to convince her to not pick me and go for another guy who is also their friend so that she(My girlfriend) would go in for me ......But abegi I no even look that one grin
My girlfriend has been my lifeline that helped me when I was in school doing my project
From sending #50k to sending #80k make man no carryover project
Now she's coming for me
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Tozic: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Well she was the one who had eye for me tho
I met her friend before I even knew herself online fast-forward I was in love with her friend but that one no dey gree for me cause of the long distance factor and the fact that we met online.... Probably she would av been telling her other friends (My girlfriend included) about the Nigeria guy who is all over her ......And no cap am a real lover boy..... Her friend (my girlfriend) had to take my number from her phone and the rest was history
But according to a rift they had ......The formal girl I knew said (My girlfriend) had to convince her to not pick me and go for another guy who is also their friend so that she(My girlfriend) would go in for me ......But abegi I no even look that one grin
My girlfriend has been my lifeline that helped me when I was in school doing my project
From sending #50k to sending #80k make man no carryover project
Now she's coming for me

See this guy.. See as you de enter their eyes grin

Treat her wella. And wishing you guys all the best wink
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Eaglesence: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Love is a beautiful thing
Love between folks from different background is even more beautiful cheesy

Dj! Bring my palmwine and banga soup make i use am reason this matter
Barman! Play me "Love and pain" by Tinubu and Peter Obi.

Chai
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by theamazonguru(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baba escape plan don work... See better work.

My Ukrainian love dey ask make I sub glo for her grin

Baba, that person na naija person wey dey guy you.
Dem dey use glo for Ukraine?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Athemisia: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
grin

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Kirkman: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
semanose:

One of the scenes in the video gave them out.
Yeah! I saw that.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by BluntCrazeMan: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Mrscarter(f): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
juman:
I met number of guys that their lovers went to Africa to bring them.
I asked what the method.
No particular method but persistent and try to be believable, truthful.

All any woman wants is honesty. Good women do anyway
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by juman(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Mrscarter:

All any woman wants is honesty. Good women do anyway

Honest in the sense of stick to a line of story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.