Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (92513 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by ernwale(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Just leave it for now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Cravemore: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2022
nO Argue lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Pootle: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2022
later na she go say na juju
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by BreacherX(f): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2022
[b][/b]not every Yahoo boy is out for money....some are out for white inheritance....this is proof cool
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Offpoint1: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2022
od501:

Sub for her nah... lol

Shey u no wan invest ni grin
grin grin you can't yahoo yahoo himself grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
I am currently chatting with one who lives in Hong Kong. Very sweet half-American Half-Hong Kongese babe.

She slid into my DM and we started chatting and I thought it was all these yahoo boys till we did a video call together and she calls me with her line.

Fingers crossed! cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Telekinetic: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Olayetan:
How these guys take dey do am. Make them share updates na
Enter badoo run facee. In 3 months your own don land grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Iseoluwani: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

Pls don't grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

No tell am now abeg, she go know by herself.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by bakila: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2022
robosky02:
If only she know the game
.. or if only he knows the game and what he is going into.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
tell her what?!!!!!!

Why can't you be positive for ones?

Atleast, just pretend to be!!!!
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Ekg911(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
Comrade, :owhy u dey do like this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Ekg911(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Olayetan:
I dey tell u
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by nocaxe9643: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Hfh

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by SAMBARRY: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
daddytime:
Beautiful...

Love without Barriers...

How far with Michael and that terrorist Angela for 90 days Fiancee by the way?

grin
Angela STILL never give Michael Wetin he want o grin Angela wan use the living day light out of Michael that he won't be useful for himself again talkless of the next relationship.angela na clear narcisst
And she showed all the signs of a narcissist before marriage.micheal saw all the signs,his friends and family warmed the signs.even on the wedding day the signs were do glaring that even the pastor joining them noticed and was still giving him time but the desperation for Green card nor gree am see road.now he hasn't gained anything from the marriage.he don beg Angela Taya make them have children, Angela no gree,green card nko he never get.she don turn that Guy to her personal sex slave that is bound to serve her whims and caprices grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?
Abeg no tell her brother, SOAP still they hot for now, you wan cast level be that.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by AfricanGiant(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Offpoint1:
Baba escape plan don work... See better work.

My Ukrainian love dey ask make I sub glo for her grin
����� Is like she is Ukragerian?
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wow

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Federalis: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kpali is assured. Done and dusted.
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by AlafinofEnugu(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tozic:
The way these boys woo ladies should be studied.

Babe leaving her country.. Omo!
My girlfriend will be coming from Cameroon to Nigeria by this year
She's coming to study here because of me initially she was supposed to go to India but she changed her dad's mind smiley
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by emecheboy2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
tell her what exactly?
VeryWickedGoat:
Should we tell her?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by ufotunang: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
You better run back to your country Canada before it's too late
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by ufotunang: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maga don pay
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by robosky02(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omodua:
Which game are you talking about.

It may be a genuine love contracted by both parties. The Lady is young and not like the wrinkled faces we use to see.

Let our minds don't go to scamming,my brother robosky02,our erudite sports analyst.

Happy new month.

My guy....

Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Tozic: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

My girlfriend will be coming from Cameroon to Nigeria by this year
She's coming to study here because of me initially she was supposed to go to India but she changed her dad's mind smiley

Bro, how you take woo this babe, to the point she has to come here to study? What a badass dude! grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Gbeng30(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice one the guy don sing emilokan for her and she buy it... Tinubu track is working.. grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Gbeng30(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gbeng30:
Nice one the guy don sing emilokan for her and she buy it... Tinubu track is working.. grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Emmanuel909090: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by semanose: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
KES007:

Shut up ur dirty mouth with ur bad luck, Dem be JW, d oyibo trust dat guy die, JW matters dey different from the normal street, dia own dey pure

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I saw the kh setting.

They are Jws.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by semanose: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kirkman:

Hmm! How did you know that they are Jehovah's witnesses o!

One of the scenes in the video gave them out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by semanose: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Olayetan:

They are from the same religion that's the basis of the relationship
Re: Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover by Omodua(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
robosky02:

My guy....

Happy new month
Thanks a million.

Happy new month.

Don't relent in your contribution to growth of sports generally in the country.

Salute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.