Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (7537 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Can You Take A Bullet For Her / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

i did and she said that she will chop up your balls and feed them to the dog grin grin grin

jokes
shocked shocked

Its takin ages -oh

im getting tired!

lefulefu:

naija girls na so so fight dem like to dey fight with us grin

OK theres this 9ja biiitch i know so well - she got jealous that her bf is still feeding his ex pets cos she travelled to 9JA
she fingered herself and called 999 and reported him for beating her for confronting her -
when asked when he beat her - she said last nite -
The guy was called and found to be in dundee -  he came back and his flight ticket was checked and investigation showed hes been out of england for the past 3days - how can someone be in scotland for the past 3days beat up someone in england - the girl was immediately checked into a physco  home and deported to lagos -

Im sure shes @ allen avenue now doing what her mates do best  undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

are you not my sister?

Even if i am your sister(since when sef) undecided tongue

Your the older 1, so you should take it 4 me nah!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

I know Babe! will take a bullet for me

Of course yes!  wink

lefulefu:

of course she did it for love.even mexican girls are not left out like the case of the mexican babe who tried to help her boyfriend escape frm jail by putting him in a suitcase.a naija girl go simply disappear when things becomes rough for a guy.imagine u be my girlfriend and i lost my job i bet you would run off with my best friend because he has more money than me grin grin

STFU! grin I hate to say this, but You must really think I'm one of dem girls --Abeg comot for road jo.

Dude, next time you want to cite a source as an example, know the full story. She did not do it because of love. She did it out of fear! The guy pestered and tortured her like no man's business, before she agreed to do it. She was even at the verge of committing suicide--because she was tired of his constant threats and stalking.

So, no, she did not do it for love--get your facts right.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
^Common BABE is an example of a NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER

She dumped me cos im not a MOD for one OLD 29YR OLD thats a MOD undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

^Common BABE is an example of a NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER

She dumped me cos im not a MOD for one OLD 29YR OLD thats a MOD undecided

You want to get banned abi? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
^banned for ?

where u scared of getting banned when u decided to go date someone old enough to give birth to you angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
Guy are you still bitter about that?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
really bitter with her undecided

cos she doesnt know what shiiit shes in2 undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by BABE3: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

^banned for ?  

where u scared of getting banned when u decided to go date someone old enough to give birth to you  angry angry

LOL---

But the matter for ground be say--he get game pass you well well. So-- keep shouting up and down: instead of you to watch and learn from the real "players". grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
Yes,but for my hubby whom I love so much.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
Really
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by chibaby5(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Itz not only bullet, plus Grenade ehehh undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
chi-baby:

Itz not only bullet, plus Grenade ehehh undecided

I know you are joking, you would take the bullet for me abi wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Goldieluks: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Really

Yes really. cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by chibaby5(f): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
amu ukwu link=topi c=720688.msg8787580#msg8787580 date=1311620693:

I know you are joking, you would take the bullet for me abi wink wink wink

Only In ur sweet dreams darlin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by amuukwu1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
chi-baby:

Only In your sweet dreams darlin

hmmm i thinking i'm winning her over. She called me darling wink wink cheesy bn long anyone called me that smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Roland17(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
U would either die or get handicapped by the bullet and he would marry someone else and memories of u would die with the bullets!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 9jafetish(f): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
lol i would never do tht for a nigerian guy, i would use him to shield me
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
You should be avoided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
No.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
watch them contaminate this thread with their LIES undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
tufiakwa
dem no fit do am, egbelegbe oo
but dem fit cut ur prick if u no give the money for stew
anyways, i no fit marry another person, apart frm my naija woman, i lubb them nau
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 9jafetish(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
my boyfriend is from ghana and i would totally take a bullet for him
kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
^ shocked shockedundecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
@poster

a white girl would pamper you with love and treat you like an african king.imagine you waking up in bed in the morning and finding your white girlfriend smiling at you and giving you a good morning with a peck on the chin and serving you your hot breakfast in your bed.tell me wich naija babe go dey as romantic as that.all you had get is your naija babe waking you in bed by slamming a big kitchen spoon on your head.my brotha we naija men don really suffer o

first class lie

most of Nigerian men who end up dating white girls always look as if they are their houseboys!
breakfast in bed ke? for how long into the relationship? most times its the men that end up doing this
and have you forgotten that when living in her house and she does your laundry,you have to pay for labour, soap and electricity?
blind bat?
keep living in lala land oh!
i throway salute
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
@190

OK theres this 9ja biiitch i know so well - she got jealous that her bf is still feeding his ex pets cos she travelled to 9JA
she manipulated herself and called 999 and reported him for beating her for confronting her -
when asked when he beat her - she said last nite -
The guy was called and found to be in dundee - he came back and his flight ticket was checked and investigation showed hes been out of england for the past 3days - how can someone be in scotland for the past 3days beat up someone in england - the girl was immediately checked into a physco home and deported to lagos -

na wa oh
which part of this story is true oh
kos every page i turn reeks of classical lies!!
sordid imagination
well done!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Atreides(f): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
Maka Why?
Did we come into this world together?

If it is his time,it is his time.
Who am i to stand between him and God's will for his life?

I don't expect him to take a bullet for me so neither should he.

Even if it is my husband i will think carefully
If i die who will take care of our children?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2011
toyemz:

@190

na wa oh
which part of this story is true oh
kos every page i turn reeks of classical lies!!
sordid imagination
well done!

stay there  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2011
@190

NA U KNOW - STAY THERE MAKE BREEZE BLOW YOUR NYASH OPEN

and what does this even mean?
no - sense
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2011
^go and find a white man so u can HIT JACKPOT angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2011
^^^

no thanks

dont do white men
anyway there are none in my village!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2011
shocked shocked

Apart From Religious Reasons, Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? / OMG! What Is This Groom Looking For? [see Photo] / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex