Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (7539 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Can You Take A Bullet For Her / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2011
jackpot:

But seriously, those of you guys saying you will take the bullet.
What if the assasins killed you and came back the next time to shoot her, who kill then take the next bullet? undecided
Why/How would you think such when you are already DEAD! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2011
Atreides:

Noo
I'm around. .
Didna see you
i noticed you changed your NL location. cool
Did you see my offlines? wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

Yes i do! After the first complete sentence, i wrote "BUT THEN"!
like I'm single BUT THEN I'm married? undecided

*hey, somebody get me my googles*
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

Yes i do! After the first complete sentence, i wrote "BUT THEN"!
like I'm single BUT THEN I'm married? undecided

*hey, somebody get me my googles*
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^Hey! You must have seen what i wrote from a "JOKERS" perspective! But you know what. . . . . . . . . I DONT GIVE A HOOT! So go get your GOOGLES and Get busy! Enjoy yourself doing So! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
yes cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by ifyalways(f): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
No,I won't but Im sure my husband would for me.
lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Tinax(f): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
hmmmm, die ko, die ni. It's even a sin to take what is meant for someone else. Any way i don't pray for such to happen. Chukwu ekwe la!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by DaDoctor: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
ifyalways:

No,I won't but Im sure my husband would for me.
lol

But u can die for ur sugar daddy abi?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
The type of love wey we dey do for naija na bottom power type of love and not the real love wey involve sacrifice.Take for example jack in the titanic movie sacrificed himself for the lady he loved .He was willing to remain in the freezing water while he made his sweetheart Rose as comfortable as possible from the cold.I know its a movie but then that shows you the extent that ppl would go when they are in love with someone.Nigerian women wont sacrifice their so called love for us and we nigerian men wont sacrifice our so called love for them because in the first place we dont feel any love for each and all we feel is lust and greed.When we say we love a nigerian girl we just mean we want to get her laid and when a nigerian girl says she loves us she just means she wants to get her hands into our wallet so what sort of love is that worth dying for?.So what we have in nigeria is what you call bootycalls and and aristoe runs grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^^Hey! You must have seen what i wrote from a "JOKERS" perspective! But you know what. . . . . . . . . I DONT GIVE A HOOT! So go get your GOOGLES and Get busy! Enjoy yourself doing So! undecided
you know wetin dey worry u?
na congealtolata be your problem and that is to say congeal don dey worry you so tey e dey hammer you for brain.too much sperm don full up your egg sac(testis) and its about time you disvirgin.you better go get one ashi and disvirgin yourself otherwise you go hit ur thirties and still remain a virgin o! grin grin.remember say na taboo for a grown up man to be a virgin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by DaDoctor: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
lefulefu:

na congealtolata be your problem and that is to say congeal don dey worry you so tey e dey hammer you for brain.too much Fluid don full up your egg sac(testis) and its about time you disvirgin.you better go get one ashi and disvirgin yourself otherwise you go hit your thirties and still remain a virgin o! grin grin.remember say na taboo for a grown up man to be a virgin grin grin

SECONDED!

DONT MIND THE 'BOY'

U NEVA KNOW IF U FIT EVEN LAST A MINUTE UNTOP PU555YY YET UR MOUTH SHARP LIKE RAZA BLADE
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Atreides(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
jackpot:

i noticed you changed your NL location. cool
Did you see my offlines? wink
Idk why buh i thought you was talking about my online activity

I have changed locations-School's in

I didn't see the offlines oh
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
Da Doctor:

SECONDED!

DONT MIND THE 'BOY'

U NEVA KNOW IF U FIT EVEN LAST A MINUTE UNTOP PU555YY YET your MOUTH SHARP LIKE RAZA BLADE

no mind the yeye boy
e never experience wetin relationship be all about and look as e dey open im smelly mouth in here dey yarn trash grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
lefulefu:

na congealtolata be your problem and that is to say congeal don dey worry you so tey e dey hammer you for brain.too much Fluid don full up your egg sac(testis) and its about time you disvirgin.you better go get one ashi and disvirgin yourself otherwise you go hit your thirties and still remain a virgin o! grin grin.remember say na taboo for a grown up man to be a virgin grin grin
hahaha true word cheesy cheesy something is really wrong with that sexkillz guy cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by DaDoctor: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2011
lefulefu:

no mind the yeye boy
e never experience wetin relationship be all about and look as e dey open im smelly mouth in here dey yarn trash grin

tom28:

hahaha true word cheesy cheesy something is really wrong with that sexkillz guy cheesycheesy

NO BLAME AM, ASIM NO GET BED STRENGHT, IM GET TYPING AND 'COPY/PASTE' STRENGHT!
I CALLED HIM 'BOY' AND I BET THAT HE CANT LAST A MINUTE ON A WOMAN cheesy

CONGI NA BAD THING O!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

almost all girls are not worth dying for. It's not as if they'll mourn you their entire life.
*Experience is the best teacher*
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
LOL @ you all IGNORAMUSES!!! So what makes you think you all can JUDGE ME on your own STANDARDS of what you think is RIGHT? BULL.S.HIT! I'm HAPPY with my STATUS! Leave me to deal with it, WHAT is your F*^KING PROBLEM? JUMP into the lagoon for all i CARE!
NEVER KNEW I WAS THIS POPULAR ANYWAYZ!!! Thank you all for following me on NL, and for being my FANS!. . . . undecided D1CKHEADS! grin ALWAYS THINKING WITH THEIR TINY D1CKS!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^Virginiatus tongue tongue grin grin

Boiz are no longer smiling. . .i swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by bknight: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
i think its only a girl dt will say a thing like "
sexkillz:

D1CKHEADS! grin ALWAYS THINKING WITH THEIR TINY D1CKS!!! grin grin grin
" shocked shocked shocked
bsides i think u should rephrase ur id (sexkillz) to sexrejuvenates. no offence dealt cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by buy1get2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2011
i hope nijiria gurls can do o!!!they are alwayz after ur money or life!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
hmm if people can kill their selves because of love I see no reason why one cannot die for the one you truly love  undecided after all it a bullet there's no guarantee you would die  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
Bf? You didn't even say husband but bf LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are not in the era of Remoe and Juliet. We are in the era of selfishness, greed and bling otherwise known as the modern era. In this era son, you should always come first. YOU and then every one else follows.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by kandiikane(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
My life is too precious. . .For my children yes. .
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Atreides(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Bf? You didn't even say husband but bf LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are not in the era of Remoe and Juliet. We are in the era of selfishness, greed and bling otherwise known as the modern era. In this era son, you should always come first. YOU and then every one else follows.
So Roky you cannot die for that your boyfriend? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
jackpot:

^^Virginiatus tongue tongue grin grin

Boiz are no longer smiling. . .i swear cheesy cheesy
bknight:

i think its only a girl dt will say a thing like "" shocked shocked shocked
bsides i think u should rephrase your id (sexkillz) to sexrejuvenates. no offence dealt cool
hehehehe undecided Seriously, Where's the JOKE?. . . . Bunch of A.S.S.E.S! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Omolola1(f): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
@topic

i could
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by amyg(f): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2011
Luv never dies nah.so who's gonna love him wen am dead?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by unphilaz(m): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2011
Thanks for the guy that started the thread, this post were really funny and i laughed till tears flowed. . .

Itz not only bullet, plus Grenade ehehh Undecided

U would either die or get handicapped by the bullet and he would marry someone else and memories of u would die with the bullets!!!

hmmm i thinking i'm winning her over. She called me darling Wink Wink Cheesy bn long anyone called me that Smiley Smiley

Even if i am your sister(since when sef) Undecided Tongue

Your the older 1, so you should take it 4 me nah! Cheesy

Maka Why?
Did we come into this world together?

If it is his time,it is his time.
Who am i to stand between him and God's will for his life?

I don't expect him to take a bullet for me so neither should he.

Even if it is my husband i will think carefully
If i die who will take care of our children?

laff^10000000000 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by sleekch1c(f): 3:00am On Jul 27, 2011
No I won't.it isn't worth it!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 3:22am On Jul 27, 2011
Most Nigerian girls would rather take a bullet for their BB than their husband
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Nlders Dis Is What I See In My Gf Inbox On Eskimi / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.