Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (7538 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Can You Take A Bullet For Her / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 3:24am On Jul 26, 2011
Which village are you from? If you can find a whitey take ALBINO then
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by lepasharon(f): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2011
ill catch a grenade for him grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Sike(m): 5:51am On Jul 26, 2011
9jafetish:

my boyfriend is from ghana and i would totally take a bullet for him
kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why Ghana?? What happened to 9ja
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by UpDates1(m): 5:55am On Jul 26, 2011
see them, and one guy they conner dey love them? trash
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2011
I'll only expect a girl to take a bullet for me only if, she is married to me, and it is in a LIFE or DEATH situation; not just a random bullet! But then, in that kind of situation, why should a "REAL" man expect a lady to take a bullet for him? undecided "I LOVE YOU" na for mouth? I'll rather die than allow a lady i love so much to take a bullet for me! What then was he use of my marriage vow to her: "For Better For Worse, Till Death Do Us Part? IMO! smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Atreides(f): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

I'll only expect a girl to take a bullet for me only if, she is married to me, and it is in a LIFE or DEATH situation; not just a random bullet! But then, in that kind of situation, why should a "REAL" man expect a lady to take a bullet for him? undecided "I LOVE YOU" na for mouth? I'll rather die than allow a lady i love so much to take a bullet for me! What then was he use of my marriage vow to her: "For Better For Worse, Till Death Do Us Part? IMO! smiley
GBAM!!!!

A real man would never expect you to take a bullet for him anyways
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2011
What a funny thread!!

Hell must be freezing over then.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2011
I won't like her to take a shot for me & I won't like to be shot either cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by coolcash4l(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2011
Atreides:

GBAM!!!!

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by blayz0923: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2011
i just asked my colleague in my office now. she said she cant even see a gun for her husband not to talk of being shot at or taking the bullet.
just typical and being smart, saying its supposed to be the other way round.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

the two bolded statements are contradictory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2011

Do you think those  stank skinny jeans Nigerian men are  "real men"? Hell must really be freezing over at your side.
Nigerian men would even be the ones to pull the trigger.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by pepperoni(f): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2011
Frankly Speaking I CANNOT and WOULD NOT! They say LOVE is BLIND(that was then) LOVE dey SHINE im EYE now.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Atreides(f): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2011
grin grin
I have hope that they are changing
Sexykillz is one of them

Seriously though,i wouldn't expect him to take a bullet for me,just as he should not expect me to take a bullet for him

We did not come to the world together
If it is his time he will go and help me greet God

E wo lo kan mi?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Atreides(f): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Do you think those stank skinny jeans Nigerian men are "real men"? Hell must really be freezing over at your side.
Nigerian men would even be the ones to pull the trigger.
grin grin grin

Haba naa,isn't that a bit too harsh??
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2011
^Hey, you travelled?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by easyglo(f): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2011
Wao! Its a difficult decision 2 take but i think i can do it. We ve been thru soo much 2geda nd he deserve evry single bullet i take on his behalf.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2011
Jackpot!
I made a complete sentence! You picked 2 Phrases! Re read the sentence! smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Atreides(f): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2011
jackpot:

^Hey, you travelled?
Noo
I'm around. .
Didna see you
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by kindla(f): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2011
 if i come die who go come dey enjoy am?shebi em go bring anoda girl den come 4get say somebodi die 4 am b4  i no fit if me no no d kinda love weh dey shake me oooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by r231(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2011
kindla:

if i come die who go come dey enjoy am?shebi em go bring anoda girl den come 4get say somebodi die 4 am b4  i no fit if me no no d kinda love weh dey shake me oooo

your spirit go enjoy now cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by 190: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2011
kindla:

Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by dazzle37(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2011
It depends on the situation
My best friend ( a guy ) was knocked down by a car in place of me
we were skating on the streets and playing with friends, and i went towards the middle of the road, i did not notice the on coming vehicle because my back was to the road, and i guess it was impulse, he ran into the road and pushed me off the road, but there was no time for him to also jump out, he was hit by the car but not too seriously, and thank God there was no injury because by that time the driver too was trying to avoid knocking me down. so i have to think, what if it was a more serious situation, my friend would have injured or died because he was trying to save me, if he could do that, i guess he can take a bullet for me. Both cases are about sacrifice, so i guess i can do the same for someone or for ( him ).
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by joyblinks(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2011
even Bruno Mars that said he will catch a grenade for his girl. when the time reach, him go runnn,
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by mirob(f): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2011
Definitely NO!!! I can't die 4 nothing.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by DaDoctor: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2011
YES BABE!,GOOD GIRL AND IYA TRUSTEE CAN DO THAT FOR DA DOCTOR, ITS NOT TOO MUCH OF A THING!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by o2dlomez(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2011
i dont need them to catch a grenade for me because am not expecting any one soon, but should it come, i go dodge am very well, LWKMD
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by cbjonstage(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2011
COME TO THINK OF IT, CAN THEY VISIT U AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE IN THE PRISON FOR A CRIME U DID NOT COMMIT THAN TAKING BULLET FOR U

MAKING SURE THAT U'RE OUT OF D F**KING PLACE
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by oladejo: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2011
Anything can be done for love, but it must be really deep.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

Jackpot!
I made a complete sentence! You picked 2 Phrases! Re read the sentence! smiley

yep, I've reread it. You made a complete sentence but those 2 bolded phrases contradicted each other. undecided undecided you wanna confuse my aptitude and cognitive domain?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by jackpot(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2011
But seriously, those of you guys saying you will take the bullet.
What if the assasins killed you and came back the next time to shoot her, who kill then take the next bullet? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2011
jackpot:

yep, I've reread it. You made a complete sentence but those 2 bolded phrases contradicted each other. undecided undecided you wanna confuse my aptitude and cognitive domain?
Yes i do! After the first complete sentence, i wrote "BUT THEN"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / Naked Woman Fight A Man Cause He No Pay After Bleep (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.