Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) (3900 Views)

Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Softmirror: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Starlight252: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
I'm in for no hassle.
You're out of consideration once you are an artificial beauty.

I only admire natural looks. That doesn't mean i'll go for all natural looks though. My choice will always be natural.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Cousin9999: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
MMWandali:

Wow that's beautiful

Beauty unrefined, undiluted, unfiltered
Excellent!!

The good thing now is that natural hair has grown so much, and it's mainstream. The fact that it even had to be mainstreamed (post-70s) is wild. But at least we've gotten to this point. Hopefully, the wigs go away.

Skincare is trending, so hopefully we'll see women with less makeup again.

More women need to think about how relaxing it is to be natural. But they also need to remember they have the option to do a bunch of styles.

https://www.nairaland.com/6168644/100-natural-hairstyles-women
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by MMWandali: 4:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Cousin9999:

The good thing now is that natural hair has grown so much, and it's mainstream. The fact that it even had to be mainstreamed (post-70s) is wild. But at least we've gotten to this point. Hopefully, the wigs go away.

Skincare is trending, so hopefully we'll see women with less makeup again.

More women need to think about how relaxing it is to be natural. But they also need to remember they have the option to do a bunch of styles.

https://www.nairaland.com/6168644/100-natural-hairstyles-women
Good

Hope so too very soon
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by MMWandali: 4:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Deborah98:
To rub powder is like a burden to me. I don't know about others but mine is on another level all together. My mom sometimes would beg me to rub powder and apply small lip gloss for where. Mehn those things makes me sweat profusely
And sure you look just as beautiful as any descent Man would appreciate

Your profile pic testifies to that fact
A naturally excellent look
Gorgeous!

Keep it up
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by czarr(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Okay... But it's you... Girls who wear makeup are cool... We have preferences... Just do you
Did she tell you to join her in wearing no makeup? Aproko.
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2022
czarr:
Did she tell you to join her in wearing no makeup? Aproko.
I wanted to make sure she's not a pick-me
Re: Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) by czarr(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
I wanted to make sure she's not a pick-me
what is bad if she is a "pick me" I'd definitely pick her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shop For intimacy gadgets In ABUJA / . / Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.