Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt (80773 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by goggle48: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dey might smell like roasted chicken. ;DDey might smell like roasted chicken.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Belleful: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
This one na draw - draw.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by wisdomkid: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Show us that MAN's PICTURE, lets see the face of a man who can't handle rejections pls
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by maasoap(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kayberg:
cheesy

I don't even know if I should smile, laugh, lament or cry over this incident.

Perfect definition for, "We die here."

I love that woman already. I always say that, if anyone lights you up, even if it is a crowd of mob, instead of running around, just grab one of them and take him or her with you. You might even die laughing grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by rainlover(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope the man ain't gonna survive this..if only she had a gun with her..send the wannabe redpiller simp to Oblivion..

It has been proven again and again that most men can't handle rejection.. hating a lady cos she rejected your sorry self..the lady deserves an award..how can you perpetrate that kinda horrible stuff.. undecided...later the dumbo wannabe redpillers on here will blame women for their current state of misfortune instead of advising men to own up to their sh**t.. undecided

As for him he should be taken from the sick bed and hanged immediately.. grin
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by sofiscatedmoron: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thunder fire them
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by onuman: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Odetokun3:
Wahala be like bicycle.

Divorce is legal.

But many Nigerian women who go into marriage purely for economic purpose would not understand.

In Europe, marriage has even become a taboo for both men and women. Partners is it for them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
She did the right thing.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by tiswell(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope the man ain't gonna survive this..if only she had a gun with her..send the wannabe redpiller to Oblivion..

It has been proven again and again that most men can't handle rejection.. hating a lady cos she rejected your sorry self..the lady deserves an award..how can you perpetrate that kinda horrible stuff.. undecided...later the dumbo wannabe redpillers on here will blame women for their current state of misfortune instead of advising men to own up to their sh**t.. undecided

mu mu have you tried to know the true nature of why the man went that extreme

wannabe feminists and iberibeism sad
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by bencr7: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Last time na man drag ex with him on fire,now wive drag ex too
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Belteshazzar1: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Marriage crisis are becoming are daily news now.
What boders me most is the way our young sons and daughters are runing around in the name of relationship.
Cause i have come to realise that in every divided home, there was once a time when the two loved each other dearly.

Be careful when making chocies about relationship don't just let the romance of love blind you from seeing those things that will break your home in future.

They are the little little things we neglect and overlook in ignorance
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Mindlog: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
tiswell:
mu mu have you tried to know the true nature of why the man went that extreme

wannabe feminists and iberibeism sad

Nothing justifies the man going that extreme of setting another human being on fire, if he survives the burns, he will be prosecuted and convicted.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fake news...
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by KoshCAD: 1:15am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope the man ain't gonna survive this..if only she had a gun with her..send the wannabe redpiller to Oblivion..

What is this one saying?
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Killermamba: 2:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Joe4real1988(m): 3:38am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I understand that you are hating on Redpillers because they are exposing you ladies devilish way/secret, but we will never be detered. The goal is to emancipate men/boys from SIMPISM. We don't hate u ladies, we just want all men to be aware of your ploit in order to regain the manliness God bestored on us. Peace
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by DaInferno(m): 4:43am On Jul 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Burna Man
you're very stupid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1543183568893091842?t=goi5FRtiMvTgFZvE3DicYQ&s=08

Sounds like a lie. How can a burning victim that's experiencing so much pain have the strength to grip someone?
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2022
He is a big fool
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by HiFive: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Babaken:
Why burning her allow her go use the opportunity to correct your mistakes of marrying the wrong woman.

What are mine saying self the man and woman who's bad Among them.

Na English u dey speak?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Blackdisciple(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by ubee(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2022
At this point your "Divorce is legal" quote is moot, because they were technically divorced by being separated.
The man is a monster. He went all the way down to her place where they don't have to butt heads and set her on fire.
Odetokun3:
Wahala be like bicycle.

Divorce is legal.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by GCFR: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's is not how a redpiller behaves. Instead, a redpiller will be glad she left. Redpillers are not emotionally dependent.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by mukthar2000(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
No Pain No gain.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Babaken(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
HiFive:

Na English u dey speak?
the thing no surprise you me self no understand what I was saying.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Better woman when sharp. No be the dull ones when dey fear fear

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
GCFR:

That's is not how a redpiller behaves. Instead, a redpiller will be glad she left. Redpillers are not emotionally dependent.

You dey waste time on that half baked hermaphrodite cheesy
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by ImaIma1(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Babaken:
Why burning her allow her go use the opportunity to correct your mistakes of marrying the wrong woman.

What are mine saying self the man and woman who's bad Among them.

This is the reason they are making us write IELTS.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Babaken(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
ImaIma1:

This is the reason they are making us write IELTS.
You are very right because that is not our dialect.
If only they also write similar test when coming to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Odetokun3(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
ubee:
At this point your "Divorce is legal" quote is moot, because they were technically divorced by being separated.
The man is a monster. He went all the way down to her place where they don't have to butt heads and set her on fire.

In as much as you are entitled to your opinion and they are valid. I need to tell you that the separation may not mean divorce and they may be obviously seeing themselves.

Let God judge!
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gbam! Not only keep your location secret including your place of work and changing your established routes of travel and routines. And Finally have a self defence and security plan.
eyinjuege:
The most dangerous time for victims of abuse is the immediate period when they leave their abuser
It's important you keep your location coded.
That's why we have shelters for women abroad, they are relocated to different cities, their new phone number is hidden, they never accept calls from strange numbers.
They just go incommunicado, disappear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.