Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt (80774 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by cocomi2022: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
WOW ! I love that woman
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Johel(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by nickyj19: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
RIP to d dead
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
He is a useless man
Frankly speaking, he is.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Blakpot: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
That woman must have seen squid game

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Proudlyomonna: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Annie001:

Don't mind me
Na headline I read grin

Abeg ooo there is power in the tongue grin grin
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by kayzkayz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
There was a particular thread that was posted some time ago. The man was the victim. Because he dumped her a wanted to get married to another lady. The useless woman decided to set him ablaze. The man held unto her and both got burnt. All the useless women here avoided that particular thread.

On that same thread, we even saw photos and this one there’s no single photo on sight. I’m just thinking this OP made up this story to see what the reactions would be like compared to the other one, and I think it’s going as planned.

Kudos, OP your matter make rounds!!!
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by BIXYBABE: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atife were Loko laya ko Le rara sugbon atiko were sile kolo nilo e, Ogun ni.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by lereinter(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sometime last year something similar happened in Ibadan

A man who have been wooing a divorced mother couldn't stand the rejection

He went to the lady's apartment at night doused it petrol and set it ablaze

The burning woman grabbed him preventing him from escaping

They both died

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by skukimania(f): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
God bless the brave woman! Speedy recovery I wish her.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
my mother is useless.. grin
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Awoleesu:
We talk of time for every thing under the sun! Talks of time to be born and time to die... We accept that everything that has a beginning must sure have an end... But when it comes to marriage we tend to pick it as an exception to the rule!

There's a time to stick and a time to detach!
Na wa ooo! undecided
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Juanmike(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope the man ain't gonna survive this..if only she had a gun with her..send the wannabe redpiller to Oblivion..

It has been proven again and again that most men can't handle rejection.. hating a lady cos she rejected your sorry self..the lady deserves an award..how can you perpetrate that kinda horrible stuff.. undecided...later the dumbo wannabe redpillers on here will blame women for their current state of misfortune instead of advising men to own up to their sh**t.. undecided

As for him he should be taken from the sick bed and hanged immediately.. grin
Gay lover
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Paulianfa(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bravo to the woman
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Ebymyk(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
The man is a fool... Nice move from the woman.. Wish only the woman quick recovery, let the man suffer...

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Abakelawal(f): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanks for this bad news
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by TONYE001(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
There was a particular thread that was posted some time ago. The man was the victim. Because he dumped her a wanted to get married to another lady. The useless woman decided to set him ablaze. The man held unto her and both got burnt. All the useless women here avoided that particular thread.

I'm sure if you bring that thread, we would find females condemning the act.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by teacherbim(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Machinegun91:
That woman is the younger sister of Jesebel
And the man?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Juanmike:
Gay lover
Thanks..now shut up and go get a life..

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Juanmike(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks..now shut up and go get a life..
Faggy
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by CheapHomes1: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Machinegun91:
That woman is the younger sister of Jesebel

And the man is younger of angel Gabriel or prophet elijah
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by stanliwise(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheWolfen:
I hope they survive so they can reflect on lessons learnt.

Violence is never a solution to marital issues
someone went to set someone ablaze and the next thing is "lesson learnt"?
Omo I better not have your type of person who likes to sit on the fence of everything.

I fit go punch your eyes

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:
Nice one! I love that woman!

Jail the insane fellow if he survives the fire! He should be charged with attempt murder! angry

Offkos he would and many more to that. His life is finished.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Neddyogu(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why dem go even treat the man sef? Motherfucker
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by pacespot(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
That wife is a legend, imagine having the strength to grab someone while you are on fire, kudos to the brave woman, she doesn't deserve that kind of a man.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by bukolaademi001(f): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes very good!!! I pray he doesn't survive it and if he does he should be arrested for attempted murder cos he had intentions of killing her.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sister well done he wan kill you flex follow the leader
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Federalis: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Iberiberism
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Fashionista01(f): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Very wicked he goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.