Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt (80772 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Temptee101(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
shocked

The kind things wey just dey hapun for we country dis days sef
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Moh247: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
What is wrong with people this days ... Is relationship that compulsory that you want to destroy your life and others over it
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by jrusky(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
I love the courage of that woman and I pray she survive it but that beast of a man must die.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Maj196(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
We die together
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Proudlyomonna: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Annie001:
She died as a queen

Did you go to the hospital to kill her from where she is receiving treatment undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Did you go to the hospital to kill her from where she is receiving treatment undecided undecided
Kiki.. grin

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Proudlyomonna: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
BabaCommander:
Draw match

Like G G sturvs ba grin grin grin
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Annie001: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Don't mind me
Na headline I read grin
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only the wife should be treated

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Acidbath: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Very good
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by fof1: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Annie001:
She died as a queen

Has She Died...? Pls She Should not Die O... That Wicked must Marry her by Force this time around,Pls
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Wpp1: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Tarya(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by ahnie: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope the man ain't gonna survive this..if only she had a gun with her..send the wannabe redpiller to Oblivion..

It has been proven again and again that most men can't handle rejection.. hating a lady cos she rejected your sorry self..the lady deserves an award..how can you perpetrate that kinda horrible stuff.. undecided...later the dumbo wannabe redpillers on here will blame women for their current state of misfortune instead of advising men to own up to their sh**t.. undecided

As for him he should be taken from the sick bed and hanged immediately.. grin
Death to all frustrated redpillers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by judedwriter(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Marriage is a risk...

Your husband or wife may burn you like Christmas goat, cut you into tiny pieces, maim you for life, etc.

Better still, your husband or wife may help you be a millionaire or a billionaire.. or love you perfectly... despite all.

Marriage sha na risk.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
ahnie:

Death to all frustrated redpillers
shocked
They should hurt their m*m first so we could take them Serious..

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by DAwest7: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cooking vawulence, done cooking vawulence! Vawulence no fit consume only me! We vawulence together!

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by AmazingELixir: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
lipsrsealed

Fake news...if police picks up diswan now to give specific details....we will start hearing Op has a history of mental brouhaha
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by ThePlugg(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Serves that junkie of a man grin
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Ara21(f): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Is it by force for the woman to remain married to him
Some men can do the unthinkable.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by abbey621(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
There's a thin line between love and hate, often the difference is just God's grace. When a man or woman loves another so much, it is also a sign of disaster. People should start recognizing signs of obsession and separate it from love/care.

When a man tells you "I cannot live without you", instead of smiling like person wey win lottery, immediately push back and say you will live, you must live! We often think its just mere words but some guys and women mean it LITERALLY......May god help us all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by HakiimAlvista: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Reburn the man to ashes, if him no too burn pound him to powder and splash his waste over the sea. Let him go into oblivion. I no support this kind cruelty! I no wan know the woman crime angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Awoleesu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
Divorce should be an important topic in marriage counseling. We need more awareness on importance of counselling in this country.
I tell you!

Our over-optimism has made us set some "no-go, no-mention" boundaries where marriage is concerned...
These boundaries are what kill marriages the most!

We talk of time for every thing under the sun! Talks of time to be born and time to die... We accept that everything that has a beginning must sure have an end... But when it comes to marriage we tend to pick it as an exception to the rule!

There's a time to stick and a time to detach!

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by luminouz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol...the women are active on this thread sha...
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by MufasaLion: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Awoleesu:

I tell you!

Our over-optimism has made us set some no-go, no-mention boundaries where marriage is concerned...
These boundaries are what kills marriages most!

We talk of time for every thing under the sun! Talks of time to be born and time to die... We accept that everything that has a beginning sure has an end... But when it comes to marriage we tend to pick it as an exception to the rule!

There's a time to stick and a time to detach!

Exactly. Many things need to be reformed in this country. I see no reason why we churn out Counselling and Psychology graduates yearly without no use of them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Fake news...if police picks up diswan now to give specific details....we will start hearing Op has a history of mental brouhaha
Wannabe redpiller stop crying here.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FireUpNow(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Love the action of the woman. The man is a real redpiller and big simp. Madam said she is don as a wise man free her. The should be thrown into the correctional facility with hard labour.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Tonyxlr83: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
De man dey stupid, Dem for give de woman award. As for the man after Dem discharge am for hospital make Dem hang am that is double fire for am
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Advancedman(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sharp woman.
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nicepoker(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
There was a particular thread that was posted some time ago. The man was the victim. Because he dumped her a wanted to get married to another lady. The useless woman decided to set him ablaze. The man held unto her and both got burnt. All the useless women here avoided that particular thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.