Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Confronts His Friend’s Girlfriend After Catching Her Doing Hookup [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Friend’s Girlfriend After Catching Her Doing Hookup [video] (474 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Confronts His Friend’s Girlfriend After Catching Her Doing Hookup [video] by Akinblogdotcom: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
A video has surfaced on social media that captures the moment a man confronted a lady who happens to be the serious girlfriend of his friend.

The young man confronted that lady after catching her red-handed doing a hookup with another man besides her boyfriend.

The client the young lady hooked up with happens to be none other than his junior brother.

The young man tried everything possible to capture the face of this lady but the lady continued to interrupt his filming with her hand, making it impossible for him to see her face properly in the video.

Watch the video HERE
Re: Man Confronts His Friend’s Girlfriend After Catching Her Doing Hookup [video] by DriverX: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jobless he-goat. Leave her to live her life. Your useless friend pays for hook up with other girls. When will you fools learn that you can never personalize a prostitute and keep her in a serious relationship for _fucks sake? She is community property!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers / Can You Point Out To The Obvious Lie In This Story? / He Treats Her Like Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.