Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. (34373 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neddyogu:

Na all diz Yahoo boys wey dey feel say everybody dey March Moni dey Waka for ground.

Stop this silliness.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
OChimex:

The 15k monthly is evil. Thats how wicked Nigerians are to each other but they choose to blame their leaders.
Just take style ask their daily sales to see how many bags they sell daily/monthly. That shows you what to expect. Then if the sales can fetch you 15k or almost 15k accept to be paid per bag. All you need do is increase your hustle, advertise your water, look for new customers, and give special treatment to the existing customers. Be friends with your customers. You are good to go.

Avoid cutting corners, God will bless your hustle.
Amen sir thank you so much.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
AKEEMNAS:

Dear Nozino, thus is a very bad advise to give anyone. Even if the conditions of the job isn't favourable in the current situation in the Nigerian economy. He didn't state he was forced to take the job.
Nozino don't be part of the problem we have today in this Country. Be content and avoid stealing everyone.

Abeg abeg. If you pay me 15k, I will steal and even sell the company.

How much is 25kg rice? Gas is 900/kg, Cooking oil? If you can’t be fair, why should I? Did the driver force the company to hire him? Both of them need each other.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaviesCool:

Please WhatsApp message on 0903fourfourfour333zero
15k is fucking just too low
ok sir as soon as possible. thanks.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
cheesy cheesy
Although this your advice is wrong
But you are indeed a good person..
Lol

Like… I can’t believe I said that. I just can’t wrap my head around a grown man earning 15k.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by ImaIma1(f): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Graduate...pure water truck driver...15k. We need help in this country.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by GodisFirst: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
OP start with the #15K per month plus the #200 daily meal allowance. #4 per back may not sustain you as there are some days you may not make enough sales. As time goes, you should be able to know which option that pays better , then you approach your employer for further negotiation. It is not as if you must work there, you can still resign anytime, but ensure you give them prior notice. Your experience on the job will advise you better. I believe you will meet with other people doing similar work, they will share experience with you and then you could advise yourself better.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that this is not your final bus stop. So keep your eyes and mind open for better opportunities.

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
zedegit:

Which T-shirt is 20k? Are you going for designer wears patronized by celebrities that earn in millions while managing #20 000 monthly salary.

Are you doing me? Yes I know things are expensive but even at that don't complicate issues for yourself.
Go for okrika.
#second hand

Sir, go and price clothes.

Finally, it’s not me and you that will wear okrika. I have nothing against it or people who use it, but it’s not for me.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by zolajpower: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chokhmah:
can you work in a factory? Pay is 40k. If yes chat me on WhatsApp

What re they producing ?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Neddyogu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nozino:

When you pay adults 15k, you are essentially asking then to steal. How else do you expect them to survive? From the salary?

How was he surviving before he got the 15k job? By stealing? Nothing should make him steal. Life na like ladder, na small small dem dey climb am. Every dog has his day, his will come. No need to make him a thief.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:

I've never insulted anyone since I joined Nairaland 8 years ago.... But guy you be mumu aswear
nobody asked you about your damn nairaland history, the question is how much should he be paid.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

Oga make sure na written agreement. Na so one tell me 5 naira per create, na so I begin come de make plenty sale base on say na my language people plenty for de retail line. Omo dis man reduce am to 3 Naira I gree, later him say him no do again.
Rich men are always scared of young prospective people ( just know dis). They all believe you will soon over take them or outshine them in that line of business (Especially Anambra people)
Bro may God help us all in the quest for survival. Amen and thank you for your word's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Where are you people buying your things? 30k for jeans me? And it will still fade o

Where everyone else is buying theirs innit?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
akanbiaa:
Hope you know you can still get T Shirt of 200k and above and jeans of 300k and above and likewise get for 2k and 3k respectively.

Where can I get Nice Ts for 2k? 3k jeans? Lol
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by dangervu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
do you know how to ride a bike ? and can use google map? if yes,i can employ you as a dispatch rider basic salary is 45k with some incentives location ogun state sango otta

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Wpp1: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Reeb2244:
You are too stupid to reason like a human being.
no be matter of stupid or whatever?
How much make he pay am; was the question

I see you must be so ro just reasonable jump and haul insults. I would have said it is your mother whom is stupid but nah, I can't afford that behavior.
But hey, I hope one day you open a water factory and try paying atleast 10 workers an amount you think is appropriate.

Radarada!
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Neddyogu(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nozino:

Stop this silliness.

Sorry bro, we can't all be thieves. Some of us prefer honest work than to sully ourselves with the dishonor of stealing. Imagine asking someone's child to steal cos u think his pay is beneath u. Low low bar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
abobote:

15k is very poor, any how you want to look at it.

3days ago, I employed a sales, and I told her I will be paying her 30k, but after seen her how dedicated she is to the work, I decided to increase it to 35k.

When I told me wife about it, she started blabbing, why will I do a thing like that. I told her that even 35k is still very poor
...thats a good one bruh, people will say its still poor. But that's one secretary, try look at the arrangement of a water factory critically, they don't have just one worker you know.

People don't wanna agree with me that :life no balance"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neddyogu:

How was he surviving before he got the 15k job? By stealing? Nothing should make him steal. Life na like ladder, na small small dem dey climb am. Every dog has his day, his will come. No need to make him a thief.

How old do you think someone that graduated in 2011 is? My advice is to reject the job and maybe get one in a private school. But if he has to take the job, he should do what others in the company are doing to survive.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by DaInferno(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
lolu2019:
u be idiot.
you be maggot
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Na those ones worse pass...the most exploitative employers in the country are private school owners..before i went for NYSC one school owner offered to pay me 8k permonth to teach chemistry, biology and maths... see witchcraft
I earned 5k per month during NYSC for teaching ICT from primary 4 down to JSS 3, the school owner offered to retain me after the service year, nobody clear me when I japa.

And most folks be running just to get that offer. Things are really bad over here.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nozino: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neddyogu:

Sorry bro, we can't all be thieves. Some of us prefer honest work than to sully ourselves with the dishonor of stealing. Imagine asking someone's child to steal cos u think his pay is beneath u. Low low bar.

The employer IS stealing from him.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by iamL(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:
You are free to call me wicked if that makes you happy. It's time you guys stop being lazy and put in your best effort to rise from poverty.

What makes you think you are the only one running a business here? I run different line of businesses. Not all employers are exploitive and wicked.

Perphas You are a "trust fund child", I doubt you started from the scratch because if you do you will be able to relate with your staff financial welfare.

NB: Nor be rich people 9 dey hardworking pass especially for this country.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by iamL(f): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:
My Battery has being down since morning and pertaining the reply, you can refresh to review my replies. thanks.

Reply them and avoid that slavery you called a job. Do you have any construction skill that is if you reside in Delta?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
I won't advise you to pick any of the options honestly.

I believe you are an able man whose worth should be above that kind of pay.

Do you think that with that kind of money, you would be able to create the kind of life you want for yourself and your family?

Everybody knows that in order to become truly wealthy in this Nigeria, you could either do yahoo or go into blood money.

But I've come to tell you today that wealth can be attained legitimately and godly only if you have the right information to make you valuable.

I'd advise that you learn any of these skills on this picture I just posted.

Stay bless

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Bullet01(f): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:
bachelor degree in biology at benue state university. 2011 second class lower 2.2.

This is not good. Not good at all.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Ossy99(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Don't take the job
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
iamL:

Reply them and avoid that slavery you called a job. Do you have any construction skill that is if you reside in Delta?

Ok ma. concerning the construction skill I believe in less than 7-8 weeks constant training I should've being able to assimilate the knowledge required or involved in it, and i reside in Kogi state ma. Any hope ma? thanks
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Emmy000seun(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Try and understand what the person is saying,he said if the business has not grow to that extent of paying minimum wage, instead of paying such poor salary then he can just endeavor and do the driving and delivery himself.. so simple and I cocur with what he said grin[color=#990000][/color]
DaInferno:
I'm not saying I'm the best business man out there. Y'all are so quick to analyse and criticise without giving ANY VALUABLE ANSWER to the questions asked.
You don't even look at the items bought in order to produce the satchet water you look at so commonly. You have no idea the money involved in setting up and managing a water factory because of course,you haven't sat down to look at it critically. Satchet water of 200 naira?!
You whom is talking here is not even an entrepreneur to start with. I don't think you have paid upto to 10 people salary at once in your life. 15k is small, but trying paying 10 people after buying diesel and light bill amongst other things lemme see if you can take home any reasonable thing to still maintain the business.

(I know you'll pretend not to care or know, after all, you're just after your money) So I ask again, na how make e d pay am? 100k?

NO PUN intended
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Das1mama: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
15k is assured.

There will be too much stories in the 4₦ parole .
But how do you intend to survive on 15k a month?

We are talking of 15 notes of 1k shocked

Sizable loaf of bread is ₦900 here grin

Just asking !
God is our strength ma, thanks.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Kenmarine(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
So far in this post everyone seems touched with over 100 replies. what if we all help this guy with 1k each I believe if he's sensible enough he can start something with it. 100 replies could turn to 100k and since he's from Kogi he can go to the villages and buy things and come to lokoja to sell. this is a guy that has graduated for over 11 years now and he's about to accept a job of 15k. let's spare our 1k this weekend and change someone's life.. even if our government has failed let's give hope to ourselves.thank you everybody

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Important: Notice to Jobseekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.