Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland (1326 Views)

Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! / Do I Need Top Connections Before Become Famous in Video Skit Production / On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silentgroper:
What's deal with u nd bo.redberry.. Talk to me. Let me help u.
Boreberry is a friend who we met here on nl and decided to take the friendship to the next level.We met offnl just like i did with Benwallt Beautygoddesss Prettygirl200 Fcmb2022, today Scamsupdates say he will give me 30k if i gave him information about her.After giving him he called the number fake.I am sure he called her but dnt want to give me my money.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Scamsupdates:
I no go lie, I like am. Who be blu . berry Get another acct
No. Na one of her acct wey she don deactivate tey tey.. E show say u like am but she no be come like gee guys na.

A lil advice. Create another acct. Use am start afresh with am.. Just dey nice to am dey reason am.. She go fall in
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Scamsupdates: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silentgroper:
No. Na one of her acct wey she don deactivate tey tey.. E show say u like am but she no be come like gee guys na.

A lil advice. Create another acct. Use am start afresh with am.. Just dey nice to am dey reason am.. She go fall in
Your Face Shine Senior man. I owe you. I go quote U tomorrow. Drop aza. Pos don close
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Boreberry is a friend who we met here on nl and decided to take the friendship to the next level.We met offnl just like i did with Benwallt Beautygoddesss Prettygirl200 Fcmb2022, today Scamupdates say he will give me 30k if i gave him information about her.After giving him he called the number fake.I am sure he called her but dnt want to give me my money.
Bt scamupdate doesnt have her number. Are u sure u gave him?

how and where did u meet berry offline
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Scamsupdates:
Your Face Shine Senior man. I owe you. I go quote U tomorrow. Drop aza. Pos don close
lol. No come dey whyne me oo. I dey kill person oo
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
Bt scamupdate doesnt have her number. Are u sure u gave him?

how and where did u meet berry offline
To all of them, i dropped my digits.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Scamsupdates: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Datboredberrri:
if you check that him thread na that Obamamessi wan carry nonsense come omo the kind fire wey i fire am ehn.
Na that foolish Scamupdates i been wan face before you had to step in.
Na lesbian Morrigan008 i been dey engage.
She call me for phone threatened to rape me for strapon and then kill me afterwards.
She get luck say she hide her number else i for reason her matter.
you sef these nairaland feminists miss you oh. just type your name Satanist for search box see as Dem dey mention you up and dan
I see am na. Omo the thing vex me. Na anger make me clone Scamupdates account. The boy na simp. Him Just Carry matter For head like Person wen never see Woman before. Morrigan08 still say active? I dey here. I don table the idiot matter. cool
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Datboredberrri:
if you check that him thread na that Obamamessi wan carry nonsense come omo the kind fire wey i fire am ehn.
Na that foolish Scamupdates i been wan face before you had to step in.
Na lesbian Morrigan008 i been dey engage.
She call me for phone threatened to rape me for strapon and then kill me afterwards.
She get luck say she hide her number else i for reason her matter.
you sef these nairaland feminists miss you oh. just type your name Satanist for search box see as Dem dey mention you up and dan
I get beef with that morrigan too. She really call u? She dey craze o..
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Datboredberrri which fire did u give me? After cloning my moniker several times and spamming what u called my pics and expected me to deactivate but i didnt, reason why u dodge me all the time.im not the likes of Bigcowh0rn who will ignore u at some poiots or boredberry who will leave nairaland 4 u, NEVER! u know u fear me.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Scamsupdates and Datboredberrri is thesame person.U think say u wise? Idiot!
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Scamsupdates: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Scamsupdates and Datboredberrri is thesame person.U think say u wise? Idiot!
Sense dey Far from you aswear.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Scamsupdates:
Sense dey Far from you aswear.
Ehn we know now.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Scamsupdates: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Ehn we know now.
I Go Soon Get Ur Time. Nor dey try Me.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Scamsupdates:
I Go Soon Get Ur Time. Nor dey try Me.
Since january wey get time wetin u do u satanist? Mumu! u go clone Scamupdates acct who no go know? At some point, Scamupdates Boredberry BigCowH0rn will give up but na me go dey gidigba! How i wish u stop procratinating and get my time now.Na fear dey worry u coward.I am the Lion of the tribe of Judah!
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
Baba no fall for that idiot.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Why is ur attitude suddenly changing?
it not me it a clonned monika
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Sammy101111(m): 2:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Post your nude
Or sell your daddy house and use the money to do giveaway on naira land you go popular
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by placeofallure(f): 2:53am On Jul 03, 2022
felong:

Start a foolish trend, be consistent with your trend on romance section and threads on the home page for at least 3-6 months and you'd become famous.

Examples of famous people who started with foolish trend who are now famous include but not limited to

Mr corçk
NwaAmikpe
Falseprophet1
Salowmirr
Righteousness
Boogyman
Explorers

And many more that I can't remember.

Take off Explorers and Righteousness out of your list. I wouldn't consider them as foolish in anyway. Boogyman too, he's just a Marijuana and Olosho man minding his business.

Foolish trolls are Ilamina and maybe NwaAmaikpe.

As for Sadiqali who wants to be popular here, whatever for? You must really be a kid to want to be famous here grin
I've been a Nairalander for some years now but I love to keep my low profile. My philosophy in life is be stealth, don't let them see you coming!

4 Likes

Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by placeofallure(f): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:

grin cheesy

Me, I be FBI. I'm taking notes grin
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by risingprophet(m): 3:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Ask I legend, tosyntoomuch or lalasticlala.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by lasisi69(f): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2022
Datboredberrri:

lasisi69 - endtime
saphiere/futureisfemale - anti men
- Buhari supporter
hmm... How can a new account know Lasisi shocked

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by BigCowH0rn: 4:57am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Datboredberrri which fire did u give me? After cloning my moniker several times and spamming what u called my pics and expected me to deactivate but i didnt, reason why u dodge me all the time.im not the likes of Bigcowh0rn who will ignore u at some poiots or boredberry who will leave nairaland 4 u, NEVER! u know u fear me.

You and Satanist, Datboredberrri or whatever his name is now need to get married. That way you guys will have reason to fight forever.

One of you have to do the transgender surgery though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by BigCowH0rn: 5:02am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Boreberry is a friend who we met here on nl and decided to take the friendship to the next level.We met offnl just like i did with Benwallt Beautygoddesss Prettygirl200 Fcmb2022, today Scamupdates say he will give me 30k if i gave him information about her.After giving him he called the number fake.I am sure he called her but dnt want to give me my money.

You gave Satanist Berry's number?
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by okunwaye(m): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2022
mumu people just full this forum
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 5:31am On Jul 03, 2022
placeofallure:

grin cheesy
Me, I be FBI. I'm taking notes grin
i kill feds too grin
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 5:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Scamupdates:
it not me it a clonned monika
Yea, i know.twas a mistake.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 5:42am On Jul 03, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You and Satanist, Datboredberrri or whatever his name is now need to get married. That way you guys will have reason to fight forever.

One of you have to do the transgender surgery though
I hate intimidation.As long as i remain in this forum, Datboredberrri aka Scamsupdates aka Scamupdates aka DrMrsFunmi aka satanist will not trol freely.
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by epkereamaka60858: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Contact BoredBerry.Contact BoredBerry....
Re: How To Become Famous In/on Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I hate intimidation.As long as i remain in this forum, Datboredberrri aka Scamsupdates aka Scamupdates aka DrMrsFunmi aka satanist will not trol freely.
you just mentioned me . the troll is scamsupdates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! / If You Are This Woman What Will You Do !!! - Read Story / What Is Causing The High Rate Of Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.