Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady (904 Views)

Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife / Women, Being Financially Independent Is The ONLY Way We Can Have Our Respect / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by MamiTer: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2022
I recently ended a toxic relationship that nearly claimed my sanity. The guy insulted me and claimed that I would end up as nothing without him. I realized after a deep moment of sober reflection that I've been living off him all these while reason he treats me like thrash.

I just realized that I've got no skills and I'm almost done with school, I'm sponsored in school wholly by my mom and her business is struggling at the moment.

The essence of this post is not to get bashed or insulted, you can still do that of you want by the way. I just want advice on how to gain financial freedom and pay my bills myself. I've scouted for jobs in my locality and it's either they are offering 10k per month or some unbearable conditions would be attached.

Please I need a virtual job, or if you're a whole seller I can help market your products especially male wears or female cloths since I don't have capital to start a business for now. I just want to be self made and independent.

I'm open for verification if the need arises.
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by JBriel: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2022
K
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by postbmd: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2022
MamiTer:
I recently ended a toxic relationship that nearly claimed my sanity. The guy insulted me and claimed that I would end up as nothing without him. I realized after a deep moment of sober reflection that I've been living off him all these while reason he treats me like thrash.

I just realized that I've got no skills and I'm almost done with school, I'm sponsored in school wholly by my mom and her business is struggling at the moment.

The essence of this post is not to get bashed or insulted, you can still do that of you want by the way. I just want advice on how to gain financial freedom and pay my bills myself. I've scouted for jobs in my locality and it's either they are offering 10k per month or some unbearable conditions would be attached.

Please I need a virtual job, or if you're a whole seller I can help market your products especially male wears or female cloths since I don't have capital to start a business for now. I just want to be self made and independent.

i do marketing also (online) i actually contact a seller market for them n add my little gain on it while promoting.
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by purehustle101(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Get another boyfriend and start leaving off him, or go into hook up full time na same thing . There's no job that can sustain an average Nigeria girl at the moment una go still do hook up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Offpoint1: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2022
This is what you should have done during the relationship, but most of you ladies don't reason beyond your noses.

If you are fortunate to meet any SIMple man, first thing is use all his resources to develop yourself, instead of frivolities.

Success is time based and requires a lot of time and years to build. if you need some form of business that will instantly / temporarily sustain you, I don't have idea on that... But if you need a skill that will sustain you or you can build a career path on it... Then let me know.

For now I comment my reserve
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Conwarden: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2022
What do you like doing, even without getting paid for it?

Can this activity be turned into something that earns you income?

If there are skills you need to learn, that will help you master this activity and turn it to a source of income . . . learn it.

Patience, persistence and perseverance is key.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Earlystar698(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Here is a thread of you month back https://www.nairaland.com/7021168/im-torn-ex-new-boyfriend

You are a notorious attention seeker cheesy

Like someone said in the earlier thread you really a confused being b/w is it your new Bleep friend or the ex Bleep friend?
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by MamiTer: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
This is what you should have done during the relationship, but most of you ladies don't reason beyond your noses.

If you are fortunate to meet any SIMple man, first thing is use all his resources to develop yourself, instead of frivolities.

Success is time based and requires a lot of time and years to build. if you need some form of business that will instantly / temporarily sustain you, I don't have idea on that... But if you need a skill that will sustain you or you can build a career path on it... Then let me know.

For now I comment my reserve
I would appreciate a sustainable skill
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by MamiTer: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Earlystar698:
Here is a thread of you month back https://www.nairaland.com/7021168/im-torn-ex-new-boyfriend

You are a notorious attention seeker cheesy

Like someone said in the earlier thread you really a confused being b/w is it your new Bleep friend or the ex Bleep friend?
So how's does it relate? Please leave my thread if you don't have anything reasonable to say
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Earlystar698(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
MamiTer:

So how's does it relate? Please leave my thread if you don't have anything reasonable to say

It's doesn't relate because you don't know what you want
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by MamiTer: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Earlystar698:

It's doesn't relate because you don't know what you want
What exactly is the problem here? I was castigated on that thread and now I've decided to focus on self development and forge my path and it's still an issue to you?... please leave me alone
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na to get job nah
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Offpoint1: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
MamiTer:

I would appreciate a sustainable skill
If you're really serious and determine, send me a whatsapp message via the number on my profile/signature...
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Acidbath: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
MamiTer:

postbmd:
i do marketing also (online) i actually contact a seller market for them n add my little gain on it while promoting.

Where are the both of you located?
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by postbmd: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Acidbath:

u dey ask us together abi kini.

Me lagos, why?
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by talk2hb1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
MamiTer:

What can you do?
What is your course of study?
Where are you located?
These will help us suggest what to do.
You might even be selling something, if you can make hair start making hair for your neighbours. Or start selling things not common in your location selling out things in abundant to other locations too.
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Conwarden:
What do you like doing, even without getting paid for it?

Can this activity be turned into something that earns you income?

If there are skills you need to learn, that will help you master this activity and turn it to a source of income . . . learn it.

Patience, persistence and perseverance is key.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
But learning a skill requires money na....
As much as she needs a skill so is a job.. At least to put herself together..

If better hungry beat you grin Omo wetin dem teach you no go enter your head...
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Ruby458(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's beautiful that you have decided to develop yourself. Don't mind anyone trying to put you down, we have a saying that "when one wakes is his morning". It doesn't when it is.

The world is changing, this new world order is digital, so I would suggest a digital skill. There are lots of them that could interest you, pick one, head to YouTube or any website that teaches it, and learn the skill. Put in time and effort. When you feel discouraged or tired, and the road seems far, cry all you want, get on your knees and ask your maker for strength to continue.

When you've gained some knowledge, volunteer and intern for companies (paid or unpaid), keep building yourself till you're confident to start applying for jobs. Be consistent, be persistent. It will all work out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Earlystar698(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
MamiTer:

What exactly is the problem here? I was castigated on that thread and now I've decided to focus on self development and forge my path and it's still an issue to you?... please leave me alone

Painment
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by MamiTer: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Acidbath:

I'm in makurdi Benue State
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by talk2hb1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
MamiTer:

I'm in makurdi Benue State
Is that not the food State?
You can be exporting foodstuffs to other state of the Federation and be making money.
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by MamiTer: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
talk2hb1:

Is that not the food State?
You can be exporting foodstuffs to other state of the Federation and be making money.
Nice idea... but it requires capital
Re: How Do I Become Financially Independent As A Lady by Codeye(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Check my signature. I can teach how to create wealth.
MamiTer:

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. / I Dreamt Of Marrying Singer, 2face – Blessing CEO Confesses / My Mum Sent Me Packing For Having Affair With My Stepdad Who’s A Pastor – Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.