Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. (5911 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Times I Feel Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by EmiDon11: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2022
No wonder, This thread just dey smell as i dey open am., This smell can give ape an orgasm *covers nose* Hmmmmmmmmmmm..., I'm outta here
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by abokikhalifa: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingDash:
Na full oh
Abeg no vex, how much was the full payment. I'm asking becouse im also planning for my own.
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by KingDash: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Baba na around that 20k dolls oh... but Turkey is cheaper I guess if you no get that kind money
abokikhalifa:

Abeg no vex, how much was the full payment. I'm asking becouse im also planning for my own.
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by abokikhalifa: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingDash:
Baba na around that 20k dolls oh... but Turkey is cheaper I guess if you no get that kind money
Turkey get job and good pay for student ?
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by KingDash: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yeah.. but na Muslim country na wetin make I go choose am, but you fit like am
abokikhalifa:

Turkey get job and good pay for student ?
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by abokikhalifa: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
KingDash:
Yeah.. but na Muslim country na wetin make I go choose am, but you fit like am

Thanks bro
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by dodgelord: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin

The guy will never forget it

1 Like

Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by abokikhalifa: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingDash:

That's about 12 million in naira if I'm right. ?
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by KingDash: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes boss
abokikhalifa:

That's about 12 million in naira if I'm right. ?
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by abokikhalifa: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingDash:
Yes boss

Mad o
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by KingDash: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
You go dey work dey school before you know you don make that kind money.. one of my friend send him family 10k dolls last week make them use an Flex
abokikhalifa:

Mad o
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by Johnnywalley(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
dazzlingd:

You are lucky it wasnt me, I would have made it more miserable for you.
I'll cover my nose and scream away from you.
what the Bleep ��
Re: I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. by abokikhalifa: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingDash:
You go dey work dey school before you know you don make that kind money.. one of my friend send him family 10k dolls last week make them use an Flex

No be lie. A good investment. How to get the school fee money now is the main thing for me.bi cam only afford to pay part pament like 400k for a start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material / Do We Still Have Them??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.