Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60552 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightToReject:

It seems you really want to start crying constantly again! I saw where you appropriated another new moniker to me moments ago before they closed the thread. Now it is obvious that I might come here one day and see that all the monikers on Nairaland have been appropriated to me by you and your fellow bumpkins, Lol.

Anyway, it is an established fact that whenever a cow frightened a child, when next she saw a fowl, she called it a cow. It is both funny and irritating knowing that I have been living rent-free in your heads and have caused you lots to start suffering from persecutory delusions, but the truth remains that I don't take delight in anyone's misery.

Obere nwa nwatakiri nwayi a, zuokwanuike obere.

Shut up, UandN, Heterkiet, Zmpp, Vandp, Peeress, KwinP, QueenKwin, LordKO and whatever new monicker you come up with.

3 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by pocohantas(f): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightToReject:

I must be a robot to be able to own all these monikers and more. And you don't even fear telling someone you know has the capacity to chase you out of the country to "shut up." Anyway, just continue enjoying the kid glove treatments until whenever I might change my mind and decide to treat your Bleep up.

UandN, rest abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightToReject:

I must be a robot to be able to own all these monikers and more. And you don't even fear telling someone you know has the capacity to chase you out of the country to "shut up." Anyway, just continue enjoying the kid glove treatments until whenever I might change my mind and decide to treat your Bleep up.

Don't be angry are you truely the person with all this monikers. All the things said about you on that thread deleted this evening and the other one of before is it true? I no want fight I am asking as an observer on two of those threads.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by RightToReject(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Melap:

Don't be angry are you truely the person with all this monikers. All the things said about you on that thread deleted this evening and the other one of before is it true? I no want fight I am asking as an observer on two of those threads.

I couldn't have been the owner of all those monikers and more as they have always erroneously alleged. Aside from my once main moniker (Lordko) which they bribed a MOD to ban unjustly for telling them bitter truths in the cause of defending the defenseless, I don't own any of the other monikers they have appropriated to me. Also, aside from the fact that they almost live for my attention (yes, it is like a blood tonic to them), they have always intentionally appropriated every moniker that seems to promote fairness or views but hardly comment on threads to me with an ulterior intention to have a MOD to ban me once I respond to defend myself.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightToReject:

I couldn't have been the owner of all those monikers and more as they have always erroneously alleged. Aside from my once main moniker (Lordko) which they bribed a MOD to ban unjustly for telling them bitter truths in the cause of defending the defenseless, I don't own any of the other monikers they have appropriated to me. Also, aside from the fact that they almost live for my attention (yes, it is like a blood tonic to them), they have always intentionally appropriated every moniker that seems to promote fairness or views but hardly comment on threads to me with an ulterior intention to have a MOD to ban me once I respond to defend myself.

Hmm...Okay. Did you use this moniker and the Lordko to say or do the things 99 said you did?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightToReject:

Sincerely, I do not take delight in 99's misery, even though she brought it upon herself due to her haughty, biased, hypocritical, mischievous, disingenuous, and opportunistic attitude - her haughty and biased attitude mostly, but she is a small lady anyway, after all, I have more than a thousand of her type serving me in different capacities in different places, so the pardon I granted her some time ago still stand.

She is not an evil person per se, no, and I do not remember leveling any false allegation against her or anyone besides, everything is fair in war, and only a bumpkin will initiate a war and still feels that he/she has a right to dictate to her opponent on whether to treat her with kid gloves or not.

In fact, forget about my alacritous disposition, and it is the same offline; I do not have an enemy here or anywhere else. I simply have a phobia for nonsense despite knowing the in and out of almost every form of corruption locally and internationally, Lol.

I am a proponent and practitioner of peace, provided that it is obtained under mutual goodness, for all - that is peace being priceless. Hey, I am out here; next might be for someone to appropriate your moniker to me

She and the other women on that old thread are all lying against you is what you are saying. I don't believe you cos my senior brother does what you do here in real life, the same thing that David boy is doing to the Ekweremadus is what you and my brother do. The ramifications of his lies has been disastrous for him and our family. I don't know your religion but you said on that thread you don't bear false witness against people. If you know inside you that the things you say about all this women are lies stop it. Falsehoods have disastrous consequences I am seeing it life and direct in my brother's life, it is one of the seven abominable sins God hates.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
RightToReject:

See a typical disingenuous element. Well, "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Your attention span has expired, run along and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you, and stop dreaming that I could be like your unscrupulous brother. Only in your dreams would someone in your family or lineage attain my height in life, Lol.

Bumpkin.

The truth is always bitter. You and my brother are unscrupulous and the same, you and that kidney boy will get what is coming to y'all like my brother all this women cannot be lying against you.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by just4fun(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Basitone:
Hopefully your loving wife will bring in Bastards into your home..
You don't have any option than to love and support her..
Maybe you buy her a Rolls-Royce for a job well done..

I guess the best thing is to kill her as u wud suggest...
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Nigerians will hide under religion and be doing evil upandan and justifying evil. All this epistle because you were exposed. Go and rest

It will be foolish to keep responding to one. For your information, I hate "religion" but I love God. I hope you understand because it seems your thinking is quite fickle.

By the way, what exactly did you expose? Did you meet me under a man or anything of such nature? I corrected you that your statement referring to all women as cheating is wrong and you quickly tagged as another of the cheating ones, even going as far as generalising religion once again, as if the generalisation of females as cheaters is not enough.

You only have the right to keep responding to me if you are also a father with a wife at home, thereby having genuine reason for your responses. Else, I will count you as one of the babies on Nairaland who have nothing good to do with their time.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2022
IamAsiri:

It will be foolish to keep responding to one. For your information, I hate "religion" but I love God. I hope you understand because it seems your thinking is quite fickle.

By the way, what exactly did you expose? Did you meet me under a man or anything of such nature? I corrected you that your statement referring to all women as cheating is wrong and you quickly tagged as another of the cheating ones, even going as far as generalising religion once again, as if the generalisation of females as cheaters is not enough.

You only have the right to keep responding to me if you are also a father with a wife at home, thereby having genuine reason for your responses. Else, I will count you as one of the babies on Nairaland who have nothing good to do with their time.

You are not very bright going by what you write but I have enough time in the world for you. By their fruits ye shall know them. Your comments are your fruits which exposed you as one of the ones nursing an evil secret the world will read about someday.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Firstcitizen:

You are not very bright going by what you write but I have enough time in the world for you. By their fruits ye shall know them. Your comments are your fruits which exposed you as one of the ones nursing an evil secret the world will read about someday.

grin grin grin grin grin

I rebuke your evil utterances against my life in Jesus name. May the world read evil about you in years to come.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
IamAsiri:

grin grin grin grin grin

I rebuke your evil utterances against my life in Jesus name. May the world read evil about you in years to come.

After commiting abominations they cry out to those they have not and cannot sincerely serve . Oh well, at least we have already read your evil here, written by your guilty concience.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Firstcitizen:

After commiting abominations they cry out to those they have not and cannot sincerely serve . Oh well, at least we have already read your evil here, written by your guilty concience.

I apologize for dragging it with you. I wish you would stop tagging all women as evil or cheats as such notion is unjust. It's such a shame though...
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2022
IamAsiri:

I apologize for dragging it with you. I wish you would stop tagging all women as evil or cheats as such notion is unjust. It's such a shame though...

Tag who? I don't do sentiments. I only do facts and relied on scientific sample data and your ill advised justification/excuses for such evil deeds.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Tag who? I don't do sentiments. I only do facts and relied on scientific sample data and your ill advised justification/excuses for such evil deeds.

I rest my case, since you are trying to be deliberately obtuse. Keep relying on scientific sample data that tagged all women as cheats (I'm sure your mother's name too was included and you personally saw mine lipsrsealed).
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Dem don dey reveal themselves. If a rape case is reported and out of 300 male comments, 262 asks why the victim was dressed indecently, then we can draw same conclusions. Percentage of sample data has nothing to do with 'few comments' awon I must crawl out of my hiding place and expose myself by comments.

I was trying to see the response I gave you that made you tag me as evil and I was quite surprised at the conclusion you drew from pointing your attention to the fact that it is quite wrong to generalise all women as cheats, just as it is to generalise all men as rapists, cheats and all other terrible individuals that are just a percentage of the world population.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
IamAsiri:

I was trying to see the response I gave you that made you tag me as evil and I was quite surprised at the conclusion you drew from pointing your attention to the fact that it is quite wrong to generalise all women as cheats, just as it is to generalise all men as rapists, cheats and all other terrible individuals that are just a percentage of the world population.

I don't need to rely on only data. Your other comment on the justification for such evil shows you are a cheat and most likely have done worse than the woman. You have been exposed. Writing follow up comments cannot change that.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Firstcitizen:

I don't need to rely on only data. Your other comment on the justification for such evil shows you are a cheat and most likely have done worse than the woman. You have been exposed. Writing follow up comments cannot change that.

Can you quote that comment here?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Larrykaysail(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Irupetepete:
I prophecy a thing like this into your generation, may it never seize in your family
me an done having child , if any child show up, as long as united state government is paying the child am ok .. I will just switch for adopted child ..
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Larrykaysail(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Irupetepete:
I prophecy a thing like this into your generation, may it never seize in your family
my responds HIT you , hahaha he pain you lol lol ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Marriage: Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.