Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60518 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sparrk007(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
emonis88:

I deduce u r single, even if u keep it a secret,u always feel betrayed n won't give ur 100 percent to that child. U fit vex sef go impregnate another woman outside to test if u r a man. Forget u can't know till u r in those shoes.
na waa
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by PHYTECH: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

Haaa..... We are doomed as a society. It has gotten to this ??
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by PHYTECH: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
ogoloray:
Keep marrying your slay queens... We will stick with our traditional women wink

I swear mist if these ladies are bastard, they won't even feel remorseful for the act
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by PHYTECH: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
ogoloray:
Keep marrying your slay queens... We will stick with our traditional women wink

I swear mist if these ladies are bast **ard, they won't even feel remorseful for the act
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Irupetepete: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

It makes no difference at all

What's the crying for ?

I prophecy a thing like this into your generation, may it never seize in your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Exodora: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Just pity these people crying over one child not been there’s, my uncle’s 5 children just one is his and the annoying part is that his biological son the eldest of them all by a different woman is somewhere suffering because he abandoned both mother and child.
His wife’s ex still comes around wonder what she is doing with him after all this years.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by incentive: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Could you imagine yourself saying this trash
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by incentive: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ah, What a painful story!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by bepositive11: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
You are very ignorant. Maybe you have done paternity fraud that's why you're talking like that

doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Caleycashh: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

E no go ever better for you... useless thing!!!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Caleycashh: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:
When a man cheats, he hurts his wife and brings in an illegitimate child and the wife is expected to bear it.
Oga sorry, it's one of those things. Accept it and move on undecided
You an idiot... are you the one marrying him!?, accept your stupidity and move to your father's house!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by lightwind(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

F
Just like that you concluded , do you have a heart at all ??
What if it's your blood brother ??
You must be from another planet
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by lightwind(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:
When a man cheats, he hurts his wife and brings in an illegitimate child and the wife is expected to bear it.
A man has a child outside before marrying you , and he also let you know that he has a child
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Caleycashh:
You an idiot... are you the one marrying him!?, accept your stupidity and move to your father's house!
Your mother that did not train you, idiot!! did I quote you when I made my post or are u the opWasted sperm.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Caleycashh: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:

Your mother that did not train you, idiot!! did I quote you when I made my post or are u the opWasted sperm.
You don't even have mother, Bastard ashawo... If you lack brains keep it to your useless self, Stupid idiot... naso una go dey Bleep like dogs carry bastard children full this country, everywhere single mothers, rubbish thing!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Kingpele(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=doggedfighter post=114381293]Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

[ you are a very wicked soul ,so deception is normal to you...I pity any man who comes close to u ,talk more of making you his wife..I pity him seriously
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Caleycashh:
... naso una go dey Bleep like dogs carry bastard children full this country, everywhere single mothers, rubbish thing!
It's really paining you. Seems all your children are and will continue to be from another man tongue shame on u tongue tongue
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Caleycashh: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:

It's really paining you. Seems all your children are and will continue to be from another man tongue shame on u tongue tongue
Hahahaa, mumu ashawo girl, pain me for what!?, change your useless mentality!!!

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
IamAsiri:

You are definitely uncouth! Do you know me? How did I in any way justify evil? Some of you can't think rationally. By the way, I am a mother and by God's grace a responsible one who loves the Lord. Just like Joseph said in the Bible, that he can't give in to immorality and sin against God (his main reason wasn't not to offend his boss but not to offend God), so also am I. My main reason for not committing immorality is my love for God, before my love for my husband. Please think properly before calling every woman, married or single (which definitely includes your mum) cheaters.

Nigerians will hide under religion and be doing evil upandan and justifying evil. All this epistle because you were exposed. Go and rest

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by poweredcom(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
What did I do to deserve this? I was the one that even sent you to school. I made sure you’re a graduate and you did this to me. God will p*nish you.”

Well you see them , they are the most useless creatures in the world , many women these days no be am, naija woman are the most unfaithful in the world

@womenareapez have always advised us , who get ears make he hear

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by chemicool: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:

You are a bascard!!!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Dchampion65: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I pray for you that you will not experience it
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Just like the man you are calling father isn't yours.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by SPAMBOX7: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
funshint:

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!
omo cheesy grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by SPAMBOX7: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Since its useless as you say, then prove it by answering it na.
Easy bro grin grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ossaisly(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Just like how LGBTQ+, this is becoming a norm to you.

It is like you are m@d. Turning this rubbish to a norm can never go well with a sane person.

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ossaisly(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Just like how LGBTQ+, this is becoming a norm to you.

It is like you are m@d. Turning this rubbish to a norm can never go well with a sane person.

doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

It is always a pleasure watching them have palpitations. Just type, then sit back and enjoy the show. How are you? Is it getting calmer over there?

I am fine,babe.

Yes, the past few days and weeks has been calm. Hopefully it will remain so.

Never knew I have this ability to make our amateur alphas cry and bleed this much. Looks like some wake up and come back to cry for the second and third time with mentions grin

Never had this much fun in a long time here. Guess I got my game back on grin grin grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ybaby:

42 years age difference!!!

She ran away ? what did you expect? plssssssss

if a 65 year old woman brings a 23 year boy to America he will run too.

Don't mind them. They defend their gender with their ass and not their brains. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sassy256:

Thanks sweetie, nice reply grin

Women are done bearing all the brunt of their recklessness grin

Same thing I said in my first to comment grin

And they have been weeping grin

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am fine,babe.

Yes, the past few days and weeks has been calm. Hopefully it will remain so.

Never knew I have this ability to make our amateur alphas cry and bleed this much. Looks like some wake up and come back to cry for the second and third time with mentions grin

Never had this much fun in a long time here. Guess I got my game back on grin grin grin

They must react, no matter how many times you pull same trick. So I am always here for the tears. Always… grin grin

Glad to know we have some calm now. I would be coming back from Cambodia by Christmas and I no want wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Thanks sweetie, nice reply grin

Women are done bearing all the brunt of their recklessness grin

Same thing I said in my first to comment grin

And they have been weeping grin
Honestly, e pain them grin grin
They just can't bear to hear that what's good for the goose is also good for the gander grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.