Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60527 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by stevups(m): 5:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

wos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him and tag him a kidnapper or ritualist

Any man that sleeps with your legally married wife till he got her pregnant wants you dead, if you kill him first then God would understand your plight

No be lie

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by chidieberesamu: 5:12am On Jul 04, 2022
But the male child from your husband from another woman is not welcome or seen near your house abi... women you people should at least have a beat concence
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by chidieberesamu: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2022
But the male child from your husband from another woman is not welcome or seen near your house abi... women you people should at least have a beat concence
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

you women are very wicked.. because no woman would accept a male child betted by another woman for the husband in fact from that day marked the death of the man by poison
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 6:19am On Jul 04, 2022
IamAsiri:

So, with this generalisation of yours, is it also sane to conclude that every man has the tendency to cheat, have children from other women or rape? Wouldn't that be fair on the good guys? I am surprised at the way some of you talk; using few comments of some unmarried ladies to generate statistics. Awon statisticians aye. grin

Dem don dey reveal themselves. If a rape case is reported and out of 300 male comments, 262 asks why the victim was dressed indecently, then we can draw same conclusions. Percentage of sample data has nothing to do with 'few comments' awon I must crawl out of my hiding place and expose myself by comments.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2022
With her flat nyansh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Dibodibo(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

you are a mumu man
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by huntax(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Marriage is overrated

Meet Jim
� � � � � � cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by djkaneo(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

This one don born plenty men children for her husband! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by CharleyBright(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You have the ability to do this act.
May another woman bring another man's child into your brothers house so you will open your mouth and tell your brother this thrash.
Olushi Ashawo oshi.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ThePlugg(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Marriage is overrated

Meet Jim
Jim looks 79....look what marriage did
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by kakaG: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2022
funshint:

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!

Some parts of Nigeria have been cursed with senselessness when it comes to adultery. They tell you any child that calls you father is your child because they know they can't do without adultery. So women and commit it with their inlaws, neighbors, friends......with just anyone, even a dog. In the south south we know the I'll of adultery
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by emonis88: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Sparrk007:
menhh thank you bro..as for me if I found out that my son is not mine Humm sorry for my wife, she will go down n the secret remain with me...he is my son and my son he will remain. I cannot be a loser.
I deduce u r single, even if u keep it a secret,u always feel betrayed n won't give ur 100 percent to that child. U fit vex sef go impregnate another woman outside to test if u r a man. Forget u can't know till u r in those shoes.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Wetin carry landlord enter the matter?
Always get a DNA test brothers women are very sneaky no matter how innocent they look, them and their smart phone are a deadly combination.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by mamaafrik(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

may a woman do same for your male son in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by dazzlingd(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2022
I will learn to use my head logically in the matters of women, never bury all your energy and emotions for a woman.

Have it at the back of your mind, that any woman can betray you

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Murphysaheed020: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

wos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him and tag him a kidnapper or ritualist

Any man that sleeps with your legally married wife till he got her pregnant wants you dead, if you kill him first then God would understand your plight
Mr panel of judges clap for yourself

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Murphysaheed020: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

issorite
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Karlosorji(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

the betrayal is mad
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Raphaprayergrou: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

And the worst part of it is that you are a lady, that means you are totally in support of this evil act,I swear if a man sees this he may end up not marrying you,or if you are married it may destroy your home be careful with what you say please
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by RillJ(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

How would you like it to happen to your brother, cousin and/or uncle?
Hope you will gladly encourage gladly encourage your sisters-in-law to go bleep outside and bring the product(s) home to your brothers, cousins and/or uncles?

That woman is a murderer and you tacitly endorse the evil.

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ValeeLove(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

would it also make no difference to you if your husband brings in a child from another woman and you're obliged to be a mother to the child? Or worse, would you be happy if the nurses at the hospital you delivered exchanged your baby and you had to answer 'mummy' to a child not yours? The hypocrisy is real for Nairaland female monikers.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by bigiyaro(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?guy just keep quiet.

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by everythinggirly(f): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2022
What's the problem of that woman? What's the color of her problem? Bringing so much pain to someone that loved her so much? She's heartless!

He could die of that shock and might never forgive her even if the marriage continues, the scar will always remain there.

No matter what, tell your wife/husband what is happening around you, before you kill someone will shock, think about their feelings.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Gbadespet(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Is this play? What kind of play is this?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Ybaby: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2022
WrksOnMyMachine:
Lots of this happening today with Nigerian women; home and abroad.

This guy talked about a 65 yr old guy who married a 23 yr old lady. Got her to the states, she turned her back on him once she got on her feet.
It was inevitable. Relationships; women only judge them by benefits. Not your looks or strength in the bedroom. It is always your position in the society or what she can get from you. Someone said, to consider the evening newspapers; cos these days they know men won't take shit as they never wanted to get married to a woman in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12vuOuL-wU

42 years age difference!!!

She ran away ? what did you expect? plssssssss

if a 65 year old woman brings a 23 year boy to America he will run too.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by 2016easy2017: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2022
empressSkincare:
Pam

Do not vote Atiku ooo. He's a Fulani man and gonna unleash deadly terror ok is all. Don't make the mistake of Buhari again ooo. It's too deadly.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sleekfingers: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Over 90% of kids in nigeria, are products of paternity fraud........thank God , I have done DNA for my 3 kids......
When I wanted to do it. My wife said, it seems you don't trust me.....In my mind , I was saying to myself trust you my ass... She was not happy at all.....
I urge all nigerian men with kids to do DNA for their children....... because paternity fraud is prevalent in nigeria......
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by brandsoncharlie: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Can you imagine, Maybe you don’t know what paternity fraud is all about ?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by brandsoncharlie: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Sparrk007:
menhh thank you bro..as for me if I found out that my son is not mine Humm sorry for my wife, she will go down n the secret remain with me...he is my son and my son he will remain. I cannot be a loser.
Don’t be deluded, the child will later find out who’s the real father which may cause a lot of confusion.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by DOTian: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Typical Nigerian female olosho mentality..
They want to normalize evil..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Marriage: Before And After / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.