Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60541 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Stanislause94: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Yus2020: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
The way female are ordering vibrators is something else what's wrong pls I need answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ExtremeDot: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
The mind of Humans.

The mind of a Woman. lipsrsealed
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by MufasaLion: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
An average sane man must know that DNA test is important.

13 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by clericuzzio(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

May this happen to you

4 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by AZControversial(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
undecided

WICKEDNESS ON A HIGH GEAR!!!

It's their calmness in keeping such secrets that baffles me to the marrow.

3 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Trash. Would you have said that if it was your brother?

5 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by WinningCoach(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Have said it if i born pikin him no in any way carry small trait or resemblances i go dey carry shap shap do DN A no long talk

5 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by louken(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by oglalasioux(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Women sleep with so many men that more often than not they don't know who is responsible for their pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
When a man cheats, he hurts his wife and brings in an illegitimate child and the wife is expected to bear it.
Oga sorry, it's one of those things. Accept it and move on undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Danmboss(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!
amen on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Creditalerts: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
tongue
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by louken(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Sick joke. Dogged stupidity

9 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Realists(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Bastards are easily identified by their words, you need to run a DNA test on yourself, to save yourself.

13 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Adliperd: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Seriously I feel for that man, I don't even know what to say
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
I just watched the video and I can feel the man pains and emotional outburst. The last thing any man should take is a woman bringing another man child’s to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

angry angry angry
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Bennycollins: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Na them be this o.

4 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by austinelex: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Skit
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Adliperd: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sparrk007:
menhh thank you bro..as for me if I found out that my son is not mine Humm sorry for my wife, she will go down n the secret remain with me...he is my son and my son he will remain. I cannot be a loser.

Only wise men think like this... Accept the wife and the child And move on. Wait for any Bastard to come and Claim the child

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same

What fvcking genuineness please

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please any good Samaritan that can do me data..I just received a message that I have online interview tomorrow by 10am and I am on opera Mini free daily data..abeg someone help me..

MTN 0706. 439.0960..abeg..someone help me..I can't let this opportunity pass abeg
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by patpaul: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
]menhh thank you bro..as for me if I found out that my son is not mine Humm sorry for my wife, she will go down n the secret remain with me...he is my son and my son he will remain. I cannot be a loser

You sure say you never kill before?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I know it might perversely seem cool to sound cynical and mock people at times but as with everything in life, moderation and timing matters.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by joelbooks: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Biological or not, it is your child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjv_OMqV0s
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nozino: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

All your male kids will experience what this guy is going through.

5 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sexydevil(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Wow, your sarcasm is undeniably breathtaking.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by joelbooks: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You are right
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Slynation(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's so sweet when Simps learn the hard way... grin I'm very sure he used money to collect her from one broke hustler.. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Angrymode: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You are mad ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.