Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Am Very Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Very Worried (801 Views)

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / Men, If A Babe Tells You These 5 Things, You Should Be Very Worried / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Worried by Kelvin2022(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good evening guys, please I really need your advice because for past 3 days I haven't been myself and I am very worried, my girlfriend that I always chat and talk with suddenly stop picking my calls and chatting me and I don't know why and we are not close together I would have visit her. It happens I ask her for money that I am not with money she said later she will do something about it. Uptill now she never picks my calls and I am confused because I want to tell her also that I have gotten money from someone else. I have sent her many messages yet she didn't reply even when she comes online she will say one word and log off. I have cried alot because I love her so much and I might commit sucide if she has dump me.
Re: I Am Very Worried by rickpat(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
na wa...

you ain't serious with your life at all...commit suicide then, cus I'm 95% sure she has left you.... grow up young man

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Worried by Finitin: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
See as you just set yourself up for bashing

Most times I wonder if y'all do this on purpose undecided
Re: I Am Very Worried by Cypress042(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
I can't imagine myself leaving this sweet world because of some imaginary feeling called stinking love cry

Simp no more man and face reality, long distance relationship is a big scam and crime against humanity sad
Use your sense well cool
Re: I Am Very Worried by Kelvin2022(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
I am sorry but I am serious about this post is not fake I might not commit sucide but am serious about what happened
Finitin:
See as you just set yourself up for bashing

Most times I wonder if y'all do this on purpose undecided
Re: I Am Very Worried by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mumu, go and commit suicide na.
We no go even know say one SIMPle man don die. tongue
Re: I Am Very Worried by JoeRizzla(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
How Much Have You Invested In This Girl, Why Did Want to Kii Your self because Of Woman ✌️,
You Are Scared Of Loosing Your Investment because nah mumu dey invest tow tow⚠️
Re: I Am Very Worried by FreeSpirited: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
You are worried about a gal who doesn't give a damn about you?
Worried about a selfish and uncaring woman cos she's ur babe...
Worri d about a gal who would rather leave you in the lurch and ghost you for asking fro her help?
Do you have self respect at all?
Do you have dignity as a man?
Why is ur self worth attached to her answering her call...?
When will men grow up in this generation..
When will men stop acting like a hopeless pvssy..just when will you have sense?
Re: I Am Very Worried by MufasaLion: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
There are billions of women in the world. Be wise!
Re: I Am Very Worried by Ebonygeek(f): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ewww undecided
Re: I Am Very Worried by DroppingLiquid: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Good evening guys, please I really need your advice because for past 3 days I haven't been myself and I am very worried, my girlfriend that I always chat and talk with suddenly stop picking my calls and chatting me and I don't know why and we are not close together I would have visit her. It happens I ask her for money that I am not with money she said later she will do something about it. Uptill now she never picks my calls and I am confused because I want to tell her also that I have gotten money from someone else. I have sent her many messages yet she didn't reply even when she comes online she will say one word and log off. I have cried alot because I love her so much and I might commit sucide if she has dump me.

Your gF might not be alive, someone might be using her phone.
Your gF might be under the influence of hypnotizers (they're in vogue now).
Your gF might have been kidnapped and the kidnappers are using her phone to negotiate her escape.
Your gF

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried by elmagnifico411(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
This wan dey ment big time! Why u dey waste time? Kee yourself nah!!! Stupid love everyhwere.. Girl wey don leave u since..
Re: I Am Very Worried by bigpicture001: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sh has found someone else.....

Girls are very heard hearted and wicked... It will hit u so so very hard... But plz don't kill urself.. no Mata what don't take. Ur life.. this. Phase will pass

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried by Demigod22: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why would a reasonable man cry over break up? If she leaves you because you asked her for money then move on. Why will you even date a girl that can't assist you financially when you are broke but run up and down when she demand from you?

I will never and can never support or be involve in a distance relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried by stacyadams: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kelvin2022:

Wasted simp...use your belt and hang yourself grin
Re: I Am Very Worried by Azazyel: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kelvin2022:

Why should you commit suicide over someone who doesn't give a damn about you? Grow up man

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Worried by Geminita1(f): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why will you ask a woman for money? Is she your bank? cheesy
Re: I Am Very Worried by Prettygirl200(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sorry to say oga but this your story is very very very very very very FAKE!!! Thank u
Re: I Am Very Worried by Alibaba0: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kelvin2022:

Just jump inside lagoon mumu

Re: I Am Very Worried by Drsnives(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Lol. You be oteh..
The earlier you know that ladies don't have any atom for love the better for you. They will only love you when they have something to benefit from you.
She probably tot you are now broke, zoom she don go source for her next maga.
Guy go make money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days / Every Womans Dream / A Time To Say Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.