Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) (38466 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by zicoraads: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol, a few Igbos and their sympathisers on the front page claiming it was staged. Continue denying the monster you all created. One day when they kill your family members, I am sure you will still say it was staged.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Dingdongbells(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9TaJzNUnkY

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/imo-police-nab-suspected-killer-of-ahmed-gulak-one-year-after/%3famp

After sophisticated investigation but Boko Haram and Iswap terrorists are running amok yet na only IPOB Buhari get power . Oshey Sherlock Holmes wehdone.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Naijanascam: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
What is his full name and the village he comes from?
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sometime our police love message up sensitive case of the status. You arrested a suspect and while parading him you placed Biafra flag behind him this is unnecessary because your report did not indicated he is ugm or ESN or whatever.

He is a criminal, he might be acting on his own with no link to any group.

Pls etc your fact first.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Bhabe: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
see below

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by missrosey: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Very funny. Very Very funny.

So the guy was walking about with Biafra flag abi what?

The earlier we stopped doing this, the better for us as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by onuman: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Zaminamina:
Nigerian police force are too funny ���� abeg.
Can you just imagine.
Does this guy seems like he's confessing willingly.
He's just saying what he's asked to say.
But I honestly wish he was one of those terrorists in the east.
This people are heartless
If the boy took part in killing Ahmed Gulak, let him die. But he is on forced confession to distance northerners from Peter Obi. It's all about 2023 presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
Staged
So what's the emphasis of the Biafran flag for?
grin grin
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Richieniit: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

This one is just acting a script.

Spotted!!!!

Confession with ipob flag at the back, still wearing uniform, guns gathered and ipob stuff on table.. hahaaa! I know how many guys will take 50m just to make up confession like this and go to prison so their family can survive this hardship 9ja they face. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by treatise: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
chatinent:
So what's the emphasis on the Biafran flag for? So one of the police pinned the flag to the wall of the police station or what?

Ok, so that we will clap for you guys with our hands and legs?

Clap for the most corrupt setup in Nigeria?

Police wey fit come your house to search plant gun?

Police wey everybody dem dey arrest na suspected this suspected that? Dem no dey sure before arrest. Na after arrest and beating dem dey do investigation.

Police wey na only poor men dem dey arrest.

On sanitation curfew day, dem go arrest poor man wey looseguard come out. But leave rich men...even dey hail dem.

Police wey dey hire bus and when people full dem carry dem enter station lock inside cell? Bail N10k?

Police wey go slap you then begin video your reaction to file for assault?

Police wey if theives rob them no see thief na onlookers bi the next? Say at all at all na winch?

Police dey still dey blow awol do a touch of agbero and armed robbery?

Between army and police now, I no even know who collect N50 for road pass.

Police wey the only yahoo boys dem dey parade na who no fit meet their bribe?

Police wey stop me tell me say if I respond that I know my right again, he'll dump me in the cell and nothing will happen? Say I bi yahoo boy cos of old Lexus person manage dey move?

Abi you dey whine me?

Wetin you wan tell me?

I even dey respect armed robbers more than the police cos they are the worst!

Believe Nigeria at your own peril.

Nigerian police that cannot investigate sb you mention to them with a physical and legal damage, a picture, and all that... is always on the news investigating ghost killers. The only thing the NPF is perfect at doing is incriminating you! For others productive things, I don't know.

Dem come dey tell me say dem catch hitman after one year.

Abi na your papa you dey wan dey whine?

Tah! Gbafuo!
He was arrested sleeping on the biafran flag grin believe these guys at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by kingyakos: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Play according to the script or....

Hope the police knows the implications of putting Israel flag there.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by pachigo001(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
No Biafran can hang Biafran flag upside down ndi zoo
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by gaspology(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Still trying to paint IPOB in bad light when your murderous brothers are running around killing and maiming anyhow. F**LS! When Gulak was killed Police arrested and neutralized some young men immediately accusing them of same murder they now accuse another. It must come to an end one day

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi for better Nigeria. Their tactics have failed woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Emyogalanya: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
blockgeek69:
They confessed or they forced them to confess?
questions begging for answers
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aderewah:
Iboland is not safe. Ibo land is full of killers, kidnappers and homosexuals. If you are a foreigner, invest in the south west part of Nigeria. That is the most stable and prosperous part of the country. Daalu. I am Ibo but I like to tell the truth.

Check my username. Afonjas are really bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Besto(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fake.

So confessed suspect go still fresh like that for police custody.

Still even wear beret.

Una dey whine me ni

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by africanmerlin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Expect more "confessions" like this, since they can't find any dirt on Obi. They will try to use IPOB or to play southern youths against the northern youths that are beginning to believe.,, They Already know such tricks can't divide us in the south, we are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Aderewah post=114411022]Iboland is not safe. Ibo land is full of killers, kidnappers and homosexuals. If you are a foreigner, invest in the south west part of Nigeria. That is the most stable and prosperous part of the country. Daalu. I am Ibo but I like to tell the truth. But your name doesn't look like an ibo
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Etuagievin post=114412913][/quote] but your name doesn't look like an ibo

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Igbojew: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
This Police people can be funny I swear.So any arrest Police made in South East they must hang Biafra insignia so as to tarnish the imagine of IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Police,DSSand Soldiers we know you people's antics and script you people write........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Glare247(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

May d sorrow that befell d beriefed family ,visit u soon,
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Etuagievin post=114412913][/quote]
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by FlyingKing: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

I pity some of you from Southeast part, instead of you guys to join hands together and make the region peaceful for everyone to live instead any suspect arrested is a script or stage.

Thank God for other part of the country that's still harbouring you.

I feel bad when I see some learned people comments on social media.

May God heal the land.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by LordEclipse: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Wandaful!!..so he did all that with matchets ?lol
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

Always living in denial...
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
And Peter Obi doesn't see these guys as terrorists
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by workchopNG: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Where was this confession recorded? The criminal's hideout or police station? If its the later, then what's the flag doing there? When do criminals start dressing up in cell?

The guy's boldness and compartment is it for me. Looks like someone telling stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour / Boy Steals Phone In JAMB Hall In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.