Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) (38486 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by delishpot: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mockingbirds do sing
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by edosignature(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.

God bless, guard, protect our security personnel.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by ZeusP(m): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Omen
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by 43Ronin: 2:47am On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Read the comments. All those idotic comments are coming from the same people pushing biafra propaganda all over the place. Check their previous comments, they're all "Obi supporters".

Pandora is nothing but Kanu in disguise. He's a major financier of ipob.

If you believe this then your school fees is a complete waste and explains A lot why you support thiéfnubu.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by pcagbaji(m): 5:35am On Jul 05, 2022
emmabest2000:
NPF and suspected these or suspected that
Hmm.... they can't investigate properly be sure before going to social media grin

When will they wake up from their slumber cheesy
My friend try get sense small, NPF can not parade someone as criminal, it's the court that can do that after conviction hence NPF calling them suspect in the eyes of the law
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Igboland: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2022
When igbos talk about christian Muslim dicotomy in Yoruba land I laugh at your foolllishnness. I have a Muslim father n a Christian mother so explain to me who to hate ? Was it not same Igbo that hate Obafemi Awolowo a Christian with passion n hated MKO Abiola a Muslim with even more passion.

Two prominent Yoruba leaders, does that not prove bigoted hate filled igbos are nurtured from their igbo mother's womb with endemic hate n chronic bigotry for the superior Yoruba tribe Be it a Muslim or Christian.

So tell me how do you hope to sell your hate message to an average Yoruba or ain't we talking about same Osinbajo you Igbo labelled as fake pastor. You fools have no idea how Yoruba laugh the foolishness of your Igbo at trying to drive a narrative for us.

I am christian n a Yoruba n will be voting Tinubu not out of sentiment but cos he is the best between all contesting judging from his antecedent.

wickedJezibel:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Switruth:
but I remember that period some guys were killed 2 days after Gulak’s death and it was reported that the killers have been killed so who are these underfed ones now

My dear, ask them ooo. Criminal Government

Have you watched this Police Officers Confession?

https://youtu.be/tNwln4sSXaw
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIjE7nkY-ZY
2023 General Election madness..
Happy viewing
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by OgatheTop: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
Wtf!
Man you made my night grin grin

The police part got me laughing my ass out!

Bro, that's your fatherland for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Steals Phone In JAMB Hall In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested / Man Kills Young Lady For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.