Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) (38483 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Invictuse: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Typical Ipob Peter Peter Obi criminal supporter. That is who fools want to force on Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Balkan(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Propaganda video

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by abobote: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Its not adding up at all.
Sounds scripted.
Why were they after the man ?
Or they were just on killing spree.
Whichever way, its not just making sense

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Ckonnet: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
This one na pure nollywood, dem no shoot am well self.

10 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by MXrep: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Believe Nigeria police at your own peril

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
story for the gods.....this is gov hope uzodinma 'super story"..... just to score cheap political points and please his fulani masters!

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by NewNg1: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
They will.do all.they can to spread fake hates between the north and the south east

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
chatinent:
So what's the emphasis on the Biafran flag for? So one of the police pinned the flag to the wall of the police station or what?

Believe Nigeria at your own peril.

Nigerian police that cannot investigate sb you mention to them with a physical and legal damage is always on the news investigating ghost killers.
Exactly
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
this is the same mistake their forefathers committed that is still hurting them till today

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by wickedJezibel(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Typical Ipob Peter Peter Obi criminal supporter. That is who fools want to force on Nigeria.
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by johnson4nosa(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
B
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by FaceThem: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by redcliff: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Every igbo person is a terrorist because if you are igbo you are ipob. They classified the guy as "the terrorist" when him no mention say him be ipob member

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by PS712: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peace, safety and security have eluded our country. So sad.
Also, there should be more evidence nailing a suspect other than this frequent 'confession' of the crime. These proofs of capacity to identify culprits from among several suspects will serve as deference to criminal wannabes.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Trapnews: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by CyberHustle: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerian police that can make Satan confess Jesus as Lord and Savior?
Next news please.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by RillJ(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thisis2raw:
I hope it's not force confession?

Because nothing Nigerian police no fit do.

In line with your hope, I can confirm that,

1. It is a confession
2. The confession is at Nigeria Police Force (abi u be get anoda force for mind)
3. Its not the Police Force that Confess

grin grin grin

I hope with the above few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that there is a confession and the Force (Police Force ooo) is ....

Tachooooo
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pathetic Government.
We are watching you.
They've threatened this guy to come and make this scripted confession. Ok naa.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Naijanascam: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aderewah:
Iboland is not safe. Ibo land is full of killers, kidnappers and homosexuals. If you are a foreigner, invest in the south west part of Nigeria. That is the most stable and prosperous part of the country. Daalu. I am Ibo but I like to tell the truth.

You are a bat not animal not bird

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Nostring: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na staged cos na dat side... Hypocrites
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

This one is just acting a script.

This people and comedy

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by onuman: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

This one is just acting a script.
Really bunkum which even a toddler can understand that it's a FORCED CONFESSION.

Worse, with Biafra flag at the background. What business had people agitating for Biafra had with late Ahmed Gulak who was responsible for gov Hope Uzodinma's emergence as APC gubernatorial candidate for Imo state?
The northerner Police Commissioner planted in Imo state is on the anti Biafra propaganda once again.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by mooremoney(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
So why did he killed gulak abi him just go kill am for nothing. NPF na rubbish, they stage and make the nation look childish

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by InoGetJoy: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
donofdons:
God Punish Jesu. So na this kind idiot kill that man. Naija ehen.
So you really believed the rubbish you just read?
Wow
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Switruth: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
KingofAnambra:
IPOB UGM member again? I'm not surprised. This is another reason why that pandora thief IPOB candidate Peter Obi will never be president of Zoogeria
mastubator!!! U just dey everywhere.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
so why all the biafran accessories there..did the Biafra flag kill the man..I smell rubbish there
We would like to see the sentencing of the man..show us and we will believe

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Zaminamina: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerian police force are too funny ���� abeg.
Can you just imagine.
Does this guy seems like he's confessing willingly.
He's just saying what he's asked to say.
But I honestly wish he was one of those terrorists in the east.
This people are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by imperial123: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Switruth: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Psoul:
Pathetic Government.
We are watching you.
They've threatened this guy to come and make this scripted confession. Ok naa.
but I remember that period some guys were killed 2 days after Gulak’s death and it was reported that the killers have been killed so who are these underfed ones now

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by OgatheTop: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Army, and the Secret Service are all trying to prove that they are the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE. The ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested At Bank Spraying Chemical Gas On Customers / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Final Year Female Student 'Found Dead' In Anambra Few Days To Graduation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.