Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) (38485 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Cjayboy: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Funny Nigerian Police...

This is very cheap ...

My Daughter after watching this video told me; Dad, this thing is fake ooooo...
Laugh wan kill me oooo

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by omenka(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Read the comments. All those idotic comments are coming from the same people pushing biafra propaganda all over the place. Check their previous comments, they're all "Obi supporters".

Pandora is nothing but Kanu in disguise. He's a major financier of ipob.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
emmabest2000:
NPF and suspected these or suspected that
Hmm.... they can't investigate properly be sure before going to social media grin

When will they wake up from their slumber cheesy

Suspected until found guilty in the court of law. Too many dumbos in this country
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
blockgeek69:
They confessed or they forced them to confess?
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

This one is just acting a script.
chatinent:

Dem come dey tell me say dem catch hitman after one year.
Abi na your papa you dey wan dey whine ni?

Too many terrorists sympathisers full this forum. And I'm all these monikers are from the same Afghaneastern
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

I honestly thought same.
The way he was sounding sef

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

Hahahahaha, can you see how the bastardized bastardisation bastards Nigeria police decorate the background with Biafra ⛳ flag? Chaiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by kingsobasi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
When did cutlasses turn to ammunitions , I thought it was a farm tool.. looks stage managed . And what does the biafran flag have to do with the story,cos I was waiting to hear.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
this is the same mistake their forefathers committed that is still hurting them till today
like this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Undoubtedly this guy must be a Criminal but,

Nigeria Police man will write statement and tell suspect to sign.

They would then tell us that is the suspect's Confession.

Wahala for Suspect wey nor Sabi read.
Dem go give u chance to read?
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Scamburster(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
Read the comments. All those idotic comments are coming from the same people pushing biafra propaganda all over the place. Check their previous comments, they're all "Obi supporters".

Pandora is nothing but Kanu in disguise. He's a major financier of ipob.
Who knows how you would look in real life?? spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Nakamorah: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Them no spouse loud this news
Immediately the guy confess and exposes his culprits them suppose just find somewhere kill and bury am
��
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dem go give u chance to read?

Lol ..

Which is a flagrant violation of the law .
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

I dey tell you
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dem go carry one condemned criminal come dey tell us rubbish. I fear who no fear Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by benobyeze(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fake story
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
DSS designed the backdrop very well. I will give them 6 out of 10 for convincing people that this is the real killer.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
May God forgives him of his sin.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Alpharey: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
I have never seen a "CRIMINAL" so relaxed in front of evil Nigeria Police force telling Stories by the Moonlight. Continue lying and be playing to the script. If you like sow clothes with Biafran flag and wear it as you are spewing all these trash. Somebody the police would have blinded one of his eyes is here almost gisting with the police. Stammering as he tries to remember what to say. Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
This one is singing more than a canary
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Alpharey: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
I don't support criminality regardless of tribe and religion, but having listened to this trash this guy is vomiting here. I have come to the conclusion that this is staged managed. Even his apologies is so flat, unemotional. This people think that we are not psychologists... When is the part 2 of the movie coming out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Alpharey: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sunday2021:
Ask Peter Obi what does he think with this confession?
The answer will be ,the boys are hungry that is why they killed gulak to get food
Ask him if ipob is responsible for the murder?
He will say ipob are violent group,they are agitating for biafra because buhari sideline the igbos

Even if you hang yourself this evening, we are voting Peter Obi en mass. Ntoor

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

As in eeh..Uzodinma is funny..

He should explain to north who killed gulak..As at that time, Imo was burning, you hardly see people outside.

Gulak came to collect his balance since his business associate is not picking up.

Wahala for who no sabi hope sha.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Sunday2021: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Alpharey:

Even if you hang yourself this evening, we are voting Peter Obi en mass. Ntoor
who cares? You did the same thing in 2015,2019 and what was the result?
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by mohims(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
A staged thing.

You sound like one of them.
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Quaddafi29: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Very terrible Nollywood comedy. Badly scripted and acted.
In one swoop, all cases in the south east is solved with one confession. Hahaha. I love zeeworld!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by Basiliun: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
I sensed forced confession, if any confession is made at all

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by JaredNormak: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
OgatheTop:
The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Army, and the Secret Service are all trying to prove that they are the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE. The ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!
Wtf!
Man you made my night grin grin

The police part got me laughing my ass out!
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by biafranrealson: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
the confession took place at police headquarters, how come the Biafran flag was pinned to the wall of nig police office , why was the man dressed in biafra attaire ? was it the cloth he was putting on when arrested ?

hope uzodinma and script acting

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by bonna4u(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) by MDK777: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Judging from the video I watched it is just a pure definition of script acting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Female Student 'Found Dead' In Anambra Few Days To Graduation (Photo) / Boy Steals Phone In JAMB Hall In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.